Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348287 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:29am On May 22, 2015
sheffluv:
pls engineers, I mistakenly got my infinix hot note bricked yesterday but I don't seem to b getting d steps to unbrick it.... I av download d stock ROM but I ddnt install cwm recovery on d phn b4 it got bricked but its a rooted phn cos dahs part of d requirements for d unbricking procedure..... Pls I need help
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nickvanilla(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2015
emrain:

goto settings >apps>play store then clear data. problem solved.
thanks but it's still not working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 22, 2015
.a,dadad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gifted34: 8:43pm On May 22, 2015
hey guys am using infinix zero as soon as I on my data my phone bcumx hot... re ol phonex lyk dat
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tateezee(m): 5:34am On May 23, 2015
Hi guys, been trying to change the IMEI number of my galaxy grand prime. it's rooted and I have CWM flashed. I tried mobile uncle tools from play store, but couldn't access engineering mode. can anyone proffer a solution?

earnestly waiting. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FKBZ: 5:52am On May 23, 2015
Good morning guys,pls I need to unlock an iPhone which came with an orange sim card,pls who can do it and whats the cost.kindly mention me its kinda urgent thank u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vintyflex: 7:21pm On May 23, 2015
Pls my opsson ivo 6677 always stops touchscreen when it locks or screen lights goes off it does not power off unless i remove my battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 23, 2015
After i hard reset/wiped my tecno n9,the third party applications i.e 2go,temple run that i had before i wiped it doesn't work again,its saying "app not installed".....what do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 7:12am On May 24, 2015
[quote author=FKBZ post=34013150]Good morning guys,pls I need to unlock an iPhone which came with an orange sim card,pls who can do it and whats the cost.kindly mention me its kinda urgent thank u[/quote whatapp me or call me 08023272214 ]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BabaGodwins: 7:42am On May 24, 2015
Pls I need help. I just bought an android phone S720i from MTN office and it cannot open any PDF file, play downloaded videos nor play some music file got from Bluetooth. Moreso, the Sim1 has been personalized for MTN sim only. what can I do pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 24, 2015
Ever since i hard reset/wiped my tecno n9....the third party applications i.e temple run,2go before i wiped it doesnt install anymore, its saying "app not installed"....what do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:24am On May 25, 2015
khaleef13:
Ever since i hard reset/wiped my tecno n9....the third party applications i.e temple run,2go before i wiped it doesnt install anymore, its saying "app not installed"....what do i do?
Hi! Have you tried to delete the old ones and download and install them again?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:32am On May 25, 2015
yes i have....severally
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vintyflex: 12:16pm On May 25, 2015
Pls my opsson ivo 6677 always stops touchscreen when it locks or screen lights goes off it does not power off unless i remove my battery. Pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bj5all(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2015
pls engineers in the hux, how can I tweak the IMEI of HTC desire 616. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cutty4sure(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2015
Please guys, I need help with my Micro SD. I had an 8gb Micro SD on my android phone and it was working perfectly. I recently fixed a 32gb and since then, I've not been able to access my files on the SD. If I open pictures, it will give me "UNABLE TO GENERATE THUMBNAIL". If I connect to my PC, it will show very well. I have formatted the SD severally. Please what should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 25, 2015
Please help me out, my tecno phone is showing password incorrect what can I do and I don't want to flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by san316(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2015
Good morning guys.

Please my windows Lumia 535 is no longer accepting two Sims. How can I rectify this problem? I have tried removing and replacing the Sims without success.

HELP!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CyreB: 4:28pm On May 26, 2015
san316:
Good morning guys.

Please my windows Lumia 535 is no longer accepting two Sims. How can I rectify this problem? I have tried removing and replacing the Sims without success.

HELP!!!
Simply go to setting, under it locate sim+network, click it, locate 3g network: Off it; then switch off the phone and on it back. It will be perfectly okay!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by san316(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2015
CyreB:

Simply go to setting, under it locate sim+network, click it, locate 3g network: Off it; then switch off the phone and on it back. It will be perfectly okay!

Thanks a lot. It worked. Dunno how I set it on 3g. Thanks again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:58am On May 27, 2015
Hello??
For Any Of Ur Jumia Products , Kindly contact me.
am A Jumia Sales Consultant. For every Product You Order thru me, You get A Discount .
N.b Its Pay On Delivery Service.
Whatsapp/Sms 08091067870
Bbm:56548954..
kindly Rbc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by folawalesegun: 7:23am On May 27, 2015
what is the essence of rooting or tweaking a phone? and does it have a negative effect?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 8:37am On May 27, 2015
folawalesegun:
what is the essence of rooting or tweaking a phone? and does it have a negative effect?

Rooting is the act of gaining UNAUTHORIZED access to your android phone, definitely it should have a negative effect.
But the importance of rooting, personally, I think it has blindfolded me not to see those effects. Using a phone without Root Access is like a Nightmare to me. (Lools)
Anyway, below are few of the numerous benefits you can enjoy from root access;
• Fulfillment. (Yes ! The fulfilment that you're now a criminal. Lools)
• you can change your system font.
• you could use a custom recovery & ROM
• you could change your kernel version.
• some apps that wouldn't install/work on your device originally, can now be installed.
• you can upgrade your O.S(if avalaible) etc.

Like I said I'm going to be a bit biased, the disadvantages aren't moi business. . .
Although they may include.
• your warranty becomes void immediately you root your phone. (Who cares?!)
• if not done properly you could brick your phone. (Okay now you should care)
• when upgrading/installing a Custom ROM or recovery, if not done properly, could also brick your phone too.

You can search for more. . . The most important thing is "What do you want for your phone?" Don't root coz others are rooting. . . do it coz you need it. Esp if you're the type that loves exploring stuff.
Good luck.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Itopa006: 8:41am On May 27, 2015
please i need your help guyz any time i insert batter in my nokia x2-01 after 30sec it will be very hot the problem occured after i changed my screen please need your help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by folawalesegun: 1:36pm On May 27, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Rooting is the act of gaining UNAUTHORIZED access to your android phone, definitely it should have a negative effect.
But the importance of rooting, personally, I think it has blindfolded me not to see those effects. Using a phone without Root Access is like a Nightmare to me. (Lools)
Anyway, below are few of the numerous benefits you can enjoy from root access;
• Fulfillment. (Yes ! The fulfilment that you're now a criminal. Lools)
• you can change your system font.
• you could use a custom recovery & ROM
• you could change your kernel version.
• some apps that wouldn't install/work on your device originally, can now be installed.
• you can upgrade your O.S(if avalaible) etc.

Like I said I'm going to be a bit biased, the disadvantages aren't moi business. . .
Although they may include.
• your warranty becomes void immediately you root your phone. (Who cares?!)
• if not done properly you could brick your phone. (Okay now you should care)
• when upgrading/installing a Custom ROM or recovery, if not done properly, could also brick your phone too.

You can search for more. . . The most important thing is "What do you want for your phone?" Don't root coz others are rooting. . . do it coz you need it. Esp if you're the type that loves exploring stuff.
Good luck.
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 27, 2015
ello engrs in d awse pls i dunno y d screen of ma fone s fluctuating i ist thought twas ma eyes but i j ust realised twasnt.its itel 1453.tnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by coolshegs10(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

God bless u for even answering me! I live in Ibadan,Oyo state. pls i do need or contact.Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zannx(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2015
Please help!!!!.... I charged my phone (hot note) to 100% this morning and then i used it to 88% and it just got stucked there... I kept ising it for 3hours and it was still there... Den i off the phone(not powering off the phone)and i on the den it just went to 15% within a sec.. It just drained from 15% in sec... I restarted the phone and it went to 4%... It used it for 1hour and it was still there... After something it off...
Pls help me.!!! I havent in anyway harmed the ba3... It hasnt been up to a month i bought this phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sunsplash99(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
Pls where can I fix my HTC desire 816 cracked screen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.