Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345784 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amlos007(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
please is there anyone with samsungt699 flex? 07033051995.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
ebab:

Where are you located sir...I can fix it
ogudu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jacobjq(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
My Lenovo tablet crashed while upgrading, stuck on Erasing like hours. Help me please

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maverickboy: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Goodday brothers! Pls i need advice on my phone (htc m8), i bought it 2mts ago and it was UK used. but few days after i bt it, i got to know through a guy that it was a refurbished/Chinese model. And i also heard from that same guy that its problem always has to do with calibration, and it rarely got fixed. And now, its calibration has suddenly stopped working completely. So pls, do u think it can be fixed if i try to, or that my guy saw it all and i shouldn't bother myself on it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2015
nickcarter:
ogudu

07033185680 whatsapp me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by winzy(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2015
Join this channel pls C002B2917... it a bbm channel where electronic, phones, laptops, cars,airtime, etc are either sold or swapped.....or add 08063161566 on whatsapp to post ur goods.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2015
queenfav:
thanks a lot,but cubetalk 9x has an inbuilt non- removable battery.

Then take it to an engineer, its obvious ur battery is bad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dyn4casie(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
ebab:

Change ur screen
how mux will dat cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danity20: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my yesterday's game and won #30,298 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 0808 29808 18 or +23480 8298 0818 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Boldtrust(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
I have an Imose X-1 Tablet with a broken screen. Can I get replacement from you?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sharing your free internet vpn connection is really cool if you’re successfully running any of the tweaks on your android phone. Any of the Simple Server, OpenVPN, Psiphon, DroidVPN cheats and free browsing can be shared or tethered via WiFi Hotspot or USB with another android phone or pc. Today I’m going to show you how to create a Wi-Fi Hotpot and share your tweaked free data with other devices. Full story here........
Quick Link: http://www.mtndata.com.ng
Direct Link: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/08/share-simple-server-n-psiphon.html

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danny56: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
bobo65:

dont do ota updates once u are rooted cos ur phone isnt compartible with the updates again

infinix roms are scarce but once u get the rom and gapps, just flash from recovery, i will advice u flash from its stock os, cos lollipop rom might be high for ur version of recovery, try jellybean or even ice cream.

Thanks man...... I flashed an infinix hot note pro recovery on it and eventually flashed d lollipop rom as my stock rom and it worked... Am using it now.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hello. Nowadays when i connect my phone to computer through usb, it only charges and doesnt pop out other options. Ive tried other usb cables(4 pins) and still persists. What could be wrong the issue? Could it be hardware problems?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Samtolly4JESUS:
Hello. Nowadays when i connect my phone to computer through usb, it only charges and doesnt pop out other options. Ive tried other usb cables(4 pins) and still persists. What could be wrong the issue? Could it be hardware problems?
Possible problems:
-Software problem from your phone.
Resolution: When you connect your device via USB cable to a PC there's usually a notification that enables you to choose between USB mode, charge only , etc
Check if it's in charge only, or check Settings.

-Software problem from your PC:
You might not have drivers to detect your device.(MacOS and Linux do not need drivers)
Resolution: Download and install drivers for your device; Google is your friend.

Hard ware problem:
-The USB cable you're using is for charging only and can't transfer data.
Try to use the USB cable that came bundled with your device.
Good luck.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maverickboy: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
maverickboy:
Goodday brothers! Pls i need advice on my phone (htc m8), i bought it 2mts ago and it was UK used. but few days after i bt it, i got to know through a guy that it was a refurbished/Chinese model. And i also heard from that same guy that its problem always has to do with calibration, and it rarely got fixed. And now, its calibration has suddenly stopped working completely. So pls, do u think it can be fixed if i try to, or that my guy saw it all and i shouldn't bother myself on it?
Any idea pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:45am On Sep 09, 2015
maverickboy:
Any idea pls?

The screen would be in ikeja computer village
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidjah(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Gurus in da house, u notice my Lumia 710 whatsapp stopped working,it use to before until few weeks ago.Any time I open it, it closes back,I deleted it and downloaded a new one of about 21mb,It still does the same closing thing this morning! Any advice on my Nokia Lumia 710??pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tomzman: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Gurus in da house, I dey hail o.
Pls I have a problem problem with my tecno phantom a+. For sometime now my phone boots but hangs on the tecno logo. Even when it eventually comes on, it would work for a few seconds and then hang again. I have taken it to Slot for flashing but the story is still d same. Now, it has even refused to power on at all. I took it to another phone repairer but he couldn't make it power on. Pls is there a way out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tarya(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
My Tecno F5 fell inside water and has refused to power on... What do i do pls...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zizzofalolu: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Help help help !!!
Good day guys please I need your help
Have been using my infinix phone for about a month now ,but suddenly it just started going off itself whenever it is not in use (idle).please av tried reseting it back to default but d problem still continue please cryplease help !!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moscyt(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
is there anyone here that knows the amount to replace infinix zero broken screen?
cc: dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin

cheers!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maverickboy: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
bobo65:

The screen would be in ikeja computer village
i get it, tanx!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ehixestgratias: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Hello mates! Don't kw if am in the right thread! However i need help really fast...

I bought samsung galaxy s4, model GT-i9508, baseband 19508ZMUEMK6 and its android 4.3. I inserted my mtn sim and it shows up the network bar at the top but when iselect the network from the settingd it say " registration failed, try again later",,. When i try to make call it says " not registered on network." Jst in case u want to refer me to google, i hv search even yahoo et al, please help a worried fellow....thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enet1(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Goodmorning to all the gurus in the house,I use a bb bold 2 but it hangs a lot,sometimes for more than an hour.Pls what's d solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zizzofalolu: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2015
help help help !!!!
My infinix hot note is always going off whenever it is idle. This problem has been occurring for days please kindly help me am getting tired already not enjoying my phone any longer always going off and have tried hard resetting it but still going off.please help !!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chucksbadt(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2015
Good day to the guru's in the house, i have 2 questions
1. How much is an infinix zero screen, mine is broken
2. Is there a way i could recover my contacts from the phone without working on the screen?

Am based in ph......thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Johnsonsp(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2015
Morning mr phone engineers, 1st of all I need to know how I can locate u to fixed all this problem with my phone that fall dawn..

How much will all this cost to fixed my iphone 4s..

1, How much is the back cover?

2, How much is the full screen with the rand bolting?

3, I forget my pass code how much to unlock it?

4, How much to fix the switch No/Of key.

Get back to me as soon possible..u can also reach me@ sani.sp.oo7@gmail.com or j_oluwaseun03@yahoo.com

Thank u very much..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seaduzcatt(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
please OP. i wish to update my samsung galaxy A5 software version to Lollipop v.5.0. please how may i go about it manually?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zizzofalolu: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
zizzofalolu:
help help help !!!!
My infinix hot note is always going off whenever it is idle. This problem has been occurring for days please kindly help me am getting tired already not enjoying my phone any longer always going off and have tried hard resetting it but still going off.please help !!
Please I really need your help am so damm not happy with d phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2015
seaduzcatt:
please OP. i wish to update my samsung galaxy A5 software version to Lollipop v.5.0. please how may i go about it manually?
Settings > About Phone > System updates > Check for Updates.
If your model number is SM-A500FU.
Check for the firmware in Sammobile and follow the instructions there.
www.youmobile.org/blogs/entry/-Firmware-Download-Samsung-Galaxy-A5-SM-A500F-Official-Android-5-0-2-Lollipop-Update-is-Rolling-out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Tarya:

My Tecno F5 fell inside water
and has refused to power on...
What do i do pls...
Hello Tarya, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.