Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344542 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hisholar2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Help Engineer in the house, am using infinix hot note, my file manager ain't displaying my mmcard and phone storage which means i don't have access to my files through file manager but i still see my pics on gallery, what may be the cause i beg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stancod(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
ebab:

What android phone
tablet.it discharge instead of charging
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smartring(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
My Tecno H5 hang on something like

Boot to normal mode
Boot to recovery mode etc

The worst part is that the thing is auto selecting itself ; that's the arrow is moving up to down continuously
...Need help on what to do
Thanks for ur cooperation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 7footre(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2016
Please I need serious help!! I use a samsung galaxy s5 and a BB10 so this morning, I put of my BlackBerry hotspot and connected my samsung to browse as I didn't have sub on the samsung and one stupid app I have on the phone has blocked the phone?!

I've been using the phone close to a year without issues so i'm kinda perplexed... image is attached please I need help as I'm working with some docs on the phone pls cry cry cry

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Agwoden(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2016
I use a techno M5. The problem I have is that my phone will intermittently show 'launcher loading' on the screen for few minutes while downloading applications from playstore on it own. Please how can I stop this because it interrupts my operations and sucks my data. Please I need help thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2016
smartring:
My Tecno H5 hang on something like

Boot to normal mode
Boot to recovery mode etc

The worst part is that the thing is auto selecting itself ; that's the arrow is moving up to down continuously
...Need help on what to do
Thanks for ur cooperation
Hello Smartring, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by timijoseph01(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2016
Hello,,
My Samsung Galaxy Core got wet,, i didnt know on time.. After few hours that i knew,, i remove the batter,, sun-dry the phone...
But now the screen touch is mal-function,, at times it doesnt respond,, at times another key shows up (i.e when i press 5,, 1 may come up).. NOTE every oda thing seems normal n works perfectly.. Except the touch ish
Av searched google and i think it's the Digitizer.. How much will it cost to repair,,..? And how do i go about it..??
ThanksHello,,
My Samsung Galaxy Core got wet,, i didnt know on time.. After few hours that i knew,, i remove the batter,, sun-dry the phone...
But now the screen touch is mal-function,, at times it doesnt respond,, at times another key shows up (i.e when i press 5,, 1 may come up).. NOTE every oda thing seems normal n works perfectly.. Except the touch ish
Av searched google and i think it's the Digitizer.. How much will it cost to repair,,..? And how do i go about it..??
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smartring(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Smartring, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!

Is there any carlcare in Onitsha??
if yes where
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by terrymason(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
2 Q10 needed in asaba or lagos #20000 to part away for each, 40K for both!
NB: if you need my no I can Pm you, thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
hisholar2:
Help Engineer in the house, am using infinix hot note, my file manager ain't displaying my mmcard and phone storage which means i don't have access to my files through file manager but i still see my pics on gallery, what may be the cause i beg
the os (operating system) has to be reloaded. Call me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. or you can whatsapp me with the same number... Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:09am On Jan 21, 2016
smartring:

Is there any carlcare in Onitsha??
if yes where
Hi Smartring, below please find contact information of Carlcare Service Center in Onitsha, thank you!
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2016
Ndissle:
the os (operating system) has to be reloaded. Call me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. or you can whatsapp me with the same number... Thanks
. Helo, please the display light on my phone just went off as if my phone is switched off but the phone is still on because I still receive messages, the notification light is blinking, the phone rings when I receive a call but the display light has gone, I can't see anything. What coiuld be the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2016
princess100:
Hi ppl, plz am tayad of goin to cybercafes to fill applications forrm, upload cvs nd passports, I mean d tin has finishd my mony so plz help me out hia,I want to buy a tablet/phablet to do dis tins at home bt I dnt knw any tin abt quality ones for these tins, advice me on a good tablet wt lastin ba3, good storage facility for storin documents and uploadins nd nice pics view. I mean a good tablets to help me source applicatn vacancies, fill them, upload my passport nd more especialy lastin ba3. Tanx plz any one frm 25k to 35k

Go for techno c7 or 8H
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xcuggsm(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
just gpt an Infinix hot 2 but I cannot connect to the internet.
I need MTN manual configuration for the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gagzee(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Engineer good day, abeg my BlackBerry Q5 touch is malfunctioning, please what's the cost of fixing it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cherieberry(f): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Anytime I restart my q10 all my information wipes..pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fixryte(m): 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
gagzee:
Engineer good day, abeg my BlackBerry Q5 touch is malfunctioning, please what's the cost of fixing it?

it will cost NGN3500. reach me on 0. 8.03 5.9.6.95.5.7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xcuggsm(m): 2:16am On Jan 22, 2016
xcuggsm:
just gpt an Infinix hot 2 but I cannot connect to the internet.

I need MTN manual configuration for the phone.

I used the same configuration on my Samsung Galaxy S5 and it did not work.

This Infinix is the 1st China phone I am uaing in my life!! what is different in Infinix hot android?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bj5all(m): 5:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Please i need your assistance on what and how I can rectify this problem.
I was carried away with lollipop features and i upgraded my Infinix hot X507 to lollipop.

The features are nice but I have observed two things.
1. My power bank doesn't charge my phone again, just gets the phone very hot without charging it.

2. The phone drained battery faster than usual.

Please if u know anything that can help, I need ur assistance.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by timijoseph01(m): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2016
Hi engineers,,, some part of my samsung galaxy core duos doesnt respond to touch... The screen isnt broken n evrything is okay physically..
Whats wrong...?? N how much will it to repair..,??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daceo1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
What could be d fault of my sony xperia c2305 it goes off automatically b4 until d battery drains itself now it has refused to come on.. What do u tink mite be d fault and were can I fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ochs: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hello Engineers, pls i nid d contact of a genuine fone dealer @computer village. plssss its urgnt...tnk u ds my email address suzan2020.cindy@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Milliano007(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
pls hw much is Itel Inote calliberator? my big boss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ochs:
Hello Engineers, pls i nid d contact of a genuine fone dealer @computer village. plssss its urgnt...tnk u ds my email address suzan2020.cindy@gmail.com

What do you want to do ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
FOR SALE

IPhone 4- 8GB
IPhone 4S- 8GB
IPhone 4S- 16GB
BlackBerry Z30
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temmybot(f): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
LEEMAH50:

pls I need help on how to unlock my LG G PAD 7.0 network,
the tab was sent to me by my uncle,when I switch it on,i
was asked for a certain code to unlock the network,ever
since the the tab has been useless.pls I need help on how to
unlock it....Thanks in anticipation
Good evening. Pls I av LG LS740 which only has meid number and I would want to unlock it. It has not never been used in nigeria. Pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pryme(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hello Engineers in the house,

I have an MLAIS M52 Red Note, my Gal friend mistakenly sat on it and that left a black patch on the top right of the screen.

But after sometime, it developed a fault. when I turn on the phone display after sometime, it will display normally for some secs then the whole screen will get blurry. it has been going on like that for sometime now.

I took it to all the technicians here in calabar and I was told the problem is from the screen (which I think they are right), the thing now is none of them have Mlais M52 Red Note SCREEN.

SO PLS HOW CAN I GET THE Mlais M52 Red Note Screen and how much will it cost me?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by louxera(f): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
op pls how do I restore back up I made with my gmail account on my previous device
can't seem to find any relevant option on my gmail
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daceo1(m): 1:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Who knows sony's office in lagos.. I need to fix my sony xperia c2305 tanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smartring(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2016
There is one App that i download but whenever i opens it small time it says "Unfortunately the App have stopped"" ....d thing is annoying me;;

What could be d cause and how do I fix it...though i deleted the first one i download nd download another one from another source ...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iXavier: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
louxera:
op pls how do I restore back up I made with my gmail account on my previous device
can't seem to find any relevant option on my gmail

What did you backup?
Contacts or what?

Just go to the accounts section of your phone(android I guess)
Tap on google, then sync every one of those options there.

Or you just enable auto sync(sucks battery and data shaa)
You should have data connection when doing any of these

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.