Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,687 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344013 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by julianauche19: 1:31am On Oct 07, 2012
hi,pls i forget my nokia torch security code,how do i unlock it personally,?thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
ayemidun0328: How can i make my htc mytouch 3G to be rooted.

Google XDA....go to the forum and look at the numerous tutorials on how to root your fone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
Emekayoung: Pls can mozilla firefox work on my nokia N8?

Did they ban you from downloading it and see whether it works??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Amady: Hey fellas...I'm havn iphone 3gs with os 4, I can't download twitter and some apps, it say I hav to upgrade my os before I can download it, plx is there any possible way to use the apps without upgrading the os, thank u

Unless...you jailbreak....there is no other way.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ovap: Please, how can I configure my palm treo 750v smartphone with any Glo,Mtn, Airtel or Etisalat? Thank u

There is thread where all the APN settings of all the networks are written....use NL search bar......I'm too lazy @the moment to start typing APN settings in here. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ovap: Kindly help me out, how can I download FREE whatsapp on my iPhone 3gs without requesting for money($.65)?

Abeg....how much is $0.65 in naira.....pay the money joor.......else.....JAILBREAK.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
julianauche19: hi,pls i forget my nokia torch security code,how do i unlock it personally,?thanks

Only option left for you is to flash the fone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
Amady: hey guys, my iphone 3gs allows shut down wen bootin, it wont get pass the apple logo then it will just shut down.....i need help pls, stay blessed
Have you tried re-installing the OS....contact "Pelumiv", "sun_temi" or "tumababa".......either of them can assist you.

Scholar'212:
Pls help me.i hav a nokia x2-00 but it has presently stopped streaming utube videos. It loads 4 a while nd says connection failed, try again later over nd over again nd all my web setting are intact..pls help!!!

Try to re-install the app.

Ijeawele: Pls help me,..the network on my Bold 2 keeps fluctuating.. Between evry 5 mins n den 4rm 1 or 2 bar to no bar/S0S... I use Glo sim n D fone is powered by T Mobile

Are U sure network in your area is good......put anoda SIM inside and confirm....or change ur location to confirm.

dipotobi: Wat can I do tp my bb wen am using it d scress goes white and d phone willl restart pls help thankss
The fone is crashing.....there might be a rogue app that you installed that is causing it or U just simply have to re-install the OS.

Rhawk099: Pls I need HelP!!
My blackberry charger got burnt & since then my BB has refused to be charged irrespective of †ђξ charger I used, instead it discharges & drain my battery...what do I do? I'm sick of charging with a desktop charger... I can't even subscribe cos charging keeps me offline. Any sugestion on what to do will be appreciated...
Thanks

The charging port has become faulty.......take it to repairer to look at it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amady(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
"Pelumiv", "sun_temi" or "tumababa" hey plx can any 1 of u help me, I wanna jailbreak my iPhone 3GS frm ios4.1 to ios4.5, fnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
Amady: "Pelumiv", "sun_temi" or "tumababa" hey plx can any 1 of u help me, I wanna jailbreak my iPhone 3GS frm ios4.1 to ios4.5, fnx

Go to the iPhone jailbreak thread.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
puskin:

Go to the iPhone jailbreak thread.
. Oga Puskin, long tym sir. It feels gud seeing u mentioned d name of ya humble servant. I can help Oga Amady jailbreak him Iphone. He can holla me @ 07032258142 or pelumiv@yahoo.com. I will b happy 2 help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rhawk099(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
puskin:
Have you tried re-installing the OS....contact "Pelumiv", "sun_temi" or "tumababa".......either of them can assist you.

Try to re-install the app.

Are U sure network in your area is good......put anoda SIM inside and confirm....or change ur location to confirm.

The fone is crashing.....there might be a rogue app that you installed that is causing it or U just simply have to re-install the OS.

The charging port has become faulty.......take it to repairer to look at it.

But it still allows me to use my phone as a mass storage device...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
Rhawk099:
But it still allows me to use my phone as a mass storage device...

If dats d case, it may be that d charger wen burnt has broken d track 4 charging or maybe it has affected some component inside d fone which cuz d fone 2 discharge n drain d battery. Or it mayb d 2 sef.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Youngbishop1(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2012
pls help me...hw can i install 2go in my galaxy pocket n my network connection stops workin afta sumtime if i rebooth d fone,i hv tried usin droid signal repair but it's still d same tin pls who can help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2012
Youngbishop1: pls help me...hw can i install 2go in my galaxy pocket n my network connection stops workin afta sumtime if i rebooth d fone,i hv tried usin droid signal repair but it's still d same tin pls who can help me

Android use APK extension y 2go is in jar format. I don't think 2go is gona work wit ur pocket. Can explain beta on d network issue?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pheeto23(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
pls i'm avin battery problems wit my samsung galaxy mini wen i remove d charger wen d fone is full my battery goes 4rom 100 2 98 imediately pls wat can i do@
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
pheeto23: pls i'm avin battery problems wit my samsung galaxy mini wen i remove d charger wen d fone is full my battery goes 4rom 100 2 98 imediately pls wat can i do@
Try change d battery n let's c.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emekayoung(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Guys pls help me out,am tired of using my Nokia symbian fone,now i want to switch to iphone,pls kindly advice me,cos i dont want to regret..God bless.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 12:17am On Oct 09, 2012
Emekayoung: Guys pls help me out,am tired of using my Nokia symbian fone,now i want to switch to iphone,pls kindly advice me,cos i dont want to regret..God bless.

Advice...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
KK....here's my advice, buy the iPhone for me as a gift.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 5:42am On Oct 09, 2012
pheeto23: pls i'm avin battery problems wit my samsung galaxy mini wen i remove d charger wen d fone is full my battery goes 4rom 100 2 98 imediately pls wat can i do@
Insert d charger immediately n allow it display battery full message, then unplug, let's see what happens
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pheeto23(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2012
engrhamid:
Insert d charger immediately n allow it display battery full message, then unplug, let's see what happens
d same thing happens it goes 4rom 100 2 98 nd before i wake up its on 96
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
pheeto23:
d same thing happens it goes 4rom 100 2 98 nd before i wake up its on 96
draining from 98 to 96 % is not a prob, atleast your phone networks( calls and data oonnections) are on...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emekayoung(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
Pls guys is it possible to browse wit mozilla firefox on Nokia N8,if possible pls tell me where to download it..
Tnks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emekayoung(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Pls dont questions to answer my questions,if u want to help me just help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teetee2(f): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2012
Good day, please help me o. I was trying to update my iphone with new version, along the line, i was asked to restart my pc while updating. After restarting my PC, my fone refused to ON and did it myself. Since then the fone is showing USB port and Itune signs. Just this morning o. Please what should i do. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by buje1: 12:59am On Oct 11, 2012
Hi guys, I have a quick question, I have an iPhone3G jailbroken. I dont get push notifications, is there a solution to this problem?
Thank you so much. BTW, good job
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sawyer89: 2:00am On Oct 12, 2012
I salute the great guys in the house for their ever helpful assistance.
Please, I'll be glad if I can be given tips on how to configure my Samsung SGH-A797 AT&T phone for MTN or Etisalat internet browsing.The configuration settings require me to fill in data for the following: 1.SET NAME; 2. ACCESS NAME; 3. AUTH TYPE; 4. USER I.D; 5. PASSWORD; PROTOCOL. 6. HOME URL; 7.GATEWAY ADDRESS; 8. SECURE CONNECTION; 9. LINGER TIME.
Your insightful replies are earnestly awaited.Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McCoded007(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
PLL I'M FINDING DIFFICULT TO INSTALL SIS APPLICATIONS AND SOM OTHER THINGS ON MY SYMBIAN FONE...E71 TO BE PRECISE...ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECI8D
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by babymi2(f): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
Pls I want to create apple Id. what's security code?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.