Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,841 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348931 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dinoescobar(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hi I own a Nokia E6 and I had problems wit transferring data into it, found out that the phone memmory was full, so I took it for flashing.

After flashing it, it was okay for sometime. Now it goes off and on at intervals and during calls and I can't browse wit it anymore, its so useless now. Pls help or ђat do I do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oluschenco(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
Pls my vodafone 555 Blue is now off, weneva i put it on it switches off immediately.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2012
dino escobar: Hi I own a Nokia E6 and I had problems wit transferring data into it, found out that the phone memmory was full, so I took it for flashing.

After flashing it, it was okay for sometime. Now it goes off and on at intervals and during calls and I can't browse wit it anymore, its so useless now. Pls help or ђat do I do.
what Os was it flashed to?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2012
Oluschenco: Pls my vodafone 555 Blue is now off, weneva i put it on it switches off immediately.
I'm sorry but I dont know the phone u're reffering to
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2012
sikay2008: Hey, I use BB 9810 O.S7.1,
At times my phone restarts itself, mainly when am on 3G. Pls help out . Thanks
check your battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2012
Emmadinho4real: I flashed my girl friend's phone(C1-01),after flashing it whenever she tries to call me my number does not go through again on her phone.Pls help me
only your number?....ask ur galfriend 'why'? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2012
D.A.V.E:
Pls I hav 1 nokia xpressmusic (d very popular one), it coms on but doesn't boot at all,i've flashed it but still d same, pls help
ditch it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
donfidel: Hi
Please my BB 5 just went off about two weeks ago (it was fully charged)and has refused to come on since then even after plugging it to charge for a long time. Can anyone help me out on this, pleaseeeee...

when you plug it in order to charge, does the indicator light up ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kesmakveli(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
gudday my felow nairalanders, can someone help me out here, i nid d unlocking code for my nokia n72, imei no-354568017728112. Tanxs in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maryswags: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hello engineers, please I've been trying 2 download bible on samsung chat 222 plus, but to no avail, please can you help me on how to do it and what site. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okwytest(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2012
Great Engineers,plz my X2-01 accidentally droped in2 a bucket water.i took the phone to a phone technician who cleaned up d fone and d fone is workin well now buh d problem is d ba3,.B4 d accident d ba3 deh last up2 8hrs buh now it doesnt even last up2 3hrs even after buyin new ba3.HELP PLz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
okwytest: Great Engineers,plz my X2-01 accidentally droped in2 a bucket water.i took the phone to a phone technician who cleaned up d fone and d fone is workin well now buh d problem is d ba3,.B4 d accident d ba3 deh last up2 8hrs buh now it doesnt even last up2 3hrs even after buyin new ba3.HELP PLz
take it back to the technician...there's a bridge in the circuit, he should check it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kesmakveli(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
hi dragnet, pls help me in unlocking my n72 wit d imei above. Tanxs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okwytest(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
NVasion: Just arrived 2 Brand New Blackberry Curve-2 is available for N30,000. It is N33,000 in the market and we can still have a fair negotiation. They are in Black and White colours.

A 3months UK used Blackberry Storm-1 is available for N30,000. Also, brand new Q7 (China Phone with TV) is available for N7,500

It is a See and Buy, Cash and Carry transaction with a receipt. Interested buyers can call me on 08098323038.
where do u stay?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by under12: 4:38am On Sep 08, 2012
My ogas pls ı want to replace the touchpad of my xperıa arc (lt15ı).how much wld ıt cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by unclesamtech(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donfidel(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
dragnet:
when you plug it in order to charge, does the indicator light up ?
@dragnet
No, the indicator light doesn't come on when the phone is plugged for charging.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by babymi2(f): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
please i need help urgent i forget my iphone 3g id can someone help me how to create new id
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 09, 2012
baby-mi:
please i need help urgent i forget my iphone 3g id can someone help me how to create new id
Goto https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/wa/createAppleId?localang=en_US
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DAVE5(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2012
dragnet:
ditch it
Datz all!!! ; ditch it?
At least tell me d cause cos dis is ma 2nd fone datz actin like dat, thanx but pls a lil help wld b appreciated
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yenboy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hello Guys, i got Blackberry Bold 5 barely 2 months ago, I had an accident with the cell phone on me and the battery got some crack but i kept using it like that until last week the fone went blank all effort by some engineers within me area trying to fix it has not been successful.

Please guys i need your help.

tenderthougth@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dinoescobar(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2012
Hi and good morning, pls I have a problemmm with my Nokia E5, I can't make calls, can't browse, full network bar, making call the next thing is no network coverage, network leaves the phone at intervals, nothing works and to worsen it all d battery runs down faster dan before.

I have never updated it and these are its details, I don't know weda its from the sim, cos its a 32bit sim and I got it in 2004.

This are the details
Serial no: 351663050422963
Software version : 081.004
Software version date : 22/09/2011
Custom version: 081.004.c00.01
Custom version date :23/09/2011
Language set:30.01
Type: RMm-632
Model - E5
Never updated

Pls help, tanx in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2livescrew: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2012
please i have a bold 3 blackberry unfortunately it was put in a bag that contain cold drink by the time my friend noticed what was happening the phone was already
wet.I tryd drying it and all what av you but anytime the phone was put on it kept beeping a red light but never load.
What can i do and where can it be done?my contact 08077409448 thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by unclesamtech(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
2livescrew: please i have a bold 3 blackberry unfortunately it was put in a bag that contain cold drink by the time my friend noticed what was happening the phone was already
wet.I tryd drying it and all what av you but anytime the phone was put on it kept beeping a red light but never load.
What can i do and where can it be done?my contact 08077409448 thanks

PLEASE TAKE IT TO ANY CERTIFIED ENGINEER AROUND YOU. IF YOU LIVE IN IBADAN ; YOU CAN CONTACT ME.

For more information :you can contact Me on

Gsm : 08033955343

BB Pin : 30df9d2a

UNCLESAMTECH
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2livescrew: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
PLEASE TAKE IT TO ANY CERTIFIED ENGINEER AROUND YOU. IF YOU LIVE IN IBADAN ; YOU CAN CONTACT ME.

For more information :you can contact Me on

Gsm : 08033955343

BB Pin : 30df9d2a

UNCLESAMTECH
Thanks for your response but i stay in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Marcus2(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2012
pls people, my nokia e72 dropped on the ground fell inside water and the screen backlight was no longer working, and i took it where it was repaired and the screen was changed to another when i came back home i tried using the camera but the screen showed 'unexpected error restart phone' after switching it off and on again, i couldn't enter the camera menu since then. Pls i need help on how to go about it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zhul001(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2012
Please, i updated my nokia browser from 2.0 to a newer version on my Asha 302 only for it to be indicating that "conflicting application show item" when try browsing through it.please any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiri: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Pls I jus bought bb bold5 and can't connect with my memory card. Have done all I could and still saying MEDIA CARD IS NOT PRESENTLY INSERTED IN THE DEVICE

I will be very glad if u can tell me what to do cus I need to import some of my stuff from my memory card. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by webcalculator(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
dragnet:
not me....

who else pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by andresia(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
Please how can I manually configure my Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos for internet browsing using my etisalat and mtn sims? I really need to set it up for browsing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dbeebee: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2012
My new bold 4 suddenly goes brighter while using it and then dim again.is this normal.pls I need ur help.its still new

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.