Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348400 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
olamitie:
to backup everything on the phone, I have a PC, how Do I go about it,thanks
Connect it to the PC with a USB cable.
Turn on USB storage on the phone, then just cut and paste your important files to a folder on the PC.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prettyangel10(f): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hello guys, My phone (Samsung grand prime' s) back camera and auto light, not functioning again. Then, I noticed that when I want to chat on wattsap, the keypad will not come up for me to chat with. What could be wrong and how can I fix it. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:59am On Jan 27, 2017
prettyangel10:
Hello guys, My phone (Samsung grand prime' s) back camera and auto light, not functioning again. Then, I noticed that when I want to chat on wattsap, the keypad will not come up for me to chat with. What could be wrong and how can I fix it. Thanks.

What do u mean by camera and auto light not functioning again?
Like what happens wen u try to take a pic?

As for ur keyboard ish, download swift keys from playstore, launch it and follow d on screen instructions on how to make it ur default keyboard
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prettyangel10(f): 4:11am On Jan 27, 2017
bobo65:

As for ur keyboard ish, download swift keys from playstore, launch it and follow d on screen instructions on how to make it ur default keyboard

Thanks for d response. I mean the selfie camera and the camera light is not working again. Ill download the swift keys now and let you know d outcome. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danny58222(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Junaknoni:
pls, i. need to change the motherboard of my tecno h5, who wanna sell?
Me i want to sell call me on 09020267550
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adedee14: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Please my S5 just started having screen issues. Going blank and if it comes on it will start shaking and stoping, shaking and stopping again. Please how can I fix this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abelincon(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Please I need help on my Nokia 1280 torchlight phone. It only support my Sim card, whenever I tried inserting another Sim, it ask for security code I don't even remember and whenever I inserted my original Sim, I tried to go and cancel d security code but still the same, please how can I cancel the security code without flashing the phone
Please help me look into the issue
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamitie: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2017
rookidmart:

Connect it to the PC with a USB cable.
Turn on USB storage on the phone, then just cut and paste your important files to a folder on the PC.
kk thanks,.what about applications and contacts?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Pls how much will it cost me to replace my Samsung Note 3 t-mobile panel. And how can I order for it online, I have search for the panel everywhere but couldn't get t-mobile panel and other variants wunt work for it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prettyangel10(f): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=bobo65 post=53164819]

As for ur keyboard ish, download swift keys from playstore, launch it and follow d on screen instructions on how to make it ur default keyboard [/quote)

Good morning,ive downloaded the swift key and launched on my phone, yet its not funtioning on watssap. What else should i do? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2017
olamitie:
kk thanks,.what about applications and contacts?
For contacts, just go to contacts, click menu, select export contacts, then export contacts to vcf.
Copy the vcf file to your PC.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abelincon(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2017
abelincon:
Please I need help on my Nokia 1280 torchlight phone. It only support my Sim card, whenever I tried inserting another Sim, it ask for security code I don't even remember and whenever I inserted my original Sim, I tried to go and cancel d security code but still the same, please how can I cancel the security code without flashing the phone
Thanks

Help oooooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simiolu1(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2017
ikhibones:
abeg make i giv u 10k na

Price is VERY firm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cheidy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
adedee14:
Please my S5 just started having screen issues. Going blank and if it comes on it will start shaking and stoping, shaking and stopping again. Please how can I fix this.

Call or whatsapp 08176375216
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=prettyangel10 post=53170640][/quote]

Just back up and reset ur device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prettyangel10(f): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
bobo65:

Just back up and reset ur device

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Junaknoni(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Danny58222:
Me i want to sell call me on 09020267550

whats ur location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Good day house, I got a phone(lg Leon lte) from Yankee recently, when I inserted sim into it, d phone recognised the sim, just last week I removed d sim and put it in later, d phone has being showing emergency since then, even after puttin other sims innnit, what cld be d issue pls cc bobo65
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omosuji(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
please help. noticed that some apps on my m6 were not working. i decided to reboot the phone only to be stuck with ui error. phone has been stucked with this error sign since morning. what so i do please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kiady16: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
omosuji:
please help. noticed that some apps on my m6 were not working. i decided to reboot the phone only to be stuck with ui error. phone has been stucked with this error sign since morning. what so i do please

take it to Gionee Service centre and it would be done for free.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kiady16: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
belatoxx:
Hello engrs pls how much is Gionee Pioneer P5W screen..( Gionee Pioneer P5W)
N9,500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kiady16:
N9,500

infinix hot note nko
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
hello... please who can help upgrade my xperia sp to android 5.0 .....kindly mention or quote me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samkleen(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Please help me...I want to unlock franklin technology r702 mifi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
bjhaid:
Good day house, I got a phone(lg Leon lte) from Yankee recently, when I inserted sim into it, d phone recognised the sim, just last week I removed d sim and put it in later, d phone has being showing emergency since then, even after puttin other sims innnit, what cld be d issue pls cc bobo65

Have u checked d frequency it's on

Is it on 2G or 3G only

Moreover there is a probability that u damaged d sim port

Does it indicate that a sim us being inserted into it?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
olanreyman:
Pls how much will it cost me to replace my Samsung Note 3 t-mobile panel. And how can I order for it online, I have search for the panel everywhere but couldn't get t-mobile panel and other variants wunt work for it.

Kindly Search ebay usa store, offerup & letgo. Use VPN as required..

Cheers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
abelincon:
Thanks

Just Flash it. Thats All.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
samkleen:
Please help me...I want to unlock franklin technology r702 mifi

shocked shocked Erm . I've never heard of such MiFi device oo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kd10: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
House happy weekend " pls I need help ( my Samsung galaxy A5 2016 Smartphone) After inserting my Sd card to download music videos in it . I downloaded MX player & Snaptube video downloading App it was working fine , all down load goes direct to my MX Video Player / Sd card but suddenly for more than two months till date it has stopped downloading file's direct to sd card. I have done all I could still no solution. I have checked the setting on my phone for sd card & the storage is on SD Card position but if I downloaded video or other files it will go to internal or different storage or than SD Card.plsss guys help me. i have ran out of ideas though I still believe the setting on my phone might be responsible but don't know how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Macaulish:

Kindly Search ebay usa store, offerup & letgo. Use VPN as required..

Cheers
Pls kindly do me a favor by helping me check and tell me how much it cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CallMeOO7(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
l am an Engineer but the problem am facing with this Infinix HotNote X551 16plus1 is challenging. The phone keeps displaying Infinix, go back and display Infinix again. I have flashed it with two different files but with the same problem. Please help, I am confused.
Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 1:18am On Jan 29, 2017
olanreyman:

Pls kindly do me a favor by helping me check and tell me how much it cost
Here:

This seller has the Last One.. (IF you Hurry)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-T-MOBILE-SAMSUNG-GALAXY-NOTE-3-SM-N900T-32GB-LOGIC-BOARD-MOTHERBOARD-/161812633051

Another (Also, Last one)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-N900T-T-Mobile-Clean-IMEI-Motherboard-Logic-Board-/162136828075

Cheers..

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.