Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347486 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
prahcetomi:
Please help me! My tecno L8 recently went mad.The phone is refusing to boot past the 'experience smartlife' .It is not rooted,but the Imei is changed. Please help...

just flash the os. the phone is bricked!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Profandie(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wil b in lag nxt week God willin
Hw much cn u repair it for me?
rednuth:

I can fix that for u.. are u in lag
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
STENON:
On behalf of a friend.

Im using innjoo max 2 plus, my screen got broken and part of my screen stopped functioning. What do i do? And also if i am to change it, how much will it cost

About 15k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KaptaynKush: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
rednuth:

my dear just get another iphone.. upgrade to either iphone 7 or 6s and thank me later smiley

you mean Its irreparable?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Why is Samsung Note 3 t-mobile panel so scarce like this. Guys abeg anybody with idea where I can get it Am tired of searching
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bibi1234: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
muri15martins:
my infinix hot3 has a problem with the three control button at the base of it. they are not working . pls what do I do? advice
I am having this problem how did you fix yours?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3gpackagesworld(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
just upgrade to new phone

how to upgrade visit http://3gpackagesworld.com/category/telenor/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prahcetomi(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chai....how will i do it? Please
rednuth:

just flash the os. the phone is bricked!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Owojuyi(f): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=kogbaski99 post=55063731]

Tnx, I need a reliable shop address in CV. Datz y
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Profandie:
Wil b in lag nxt week God willin Hw much cn u repair it for me?
inbox me in whatsapp.. chevk my number on my profile
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
prahcetomi:
Chai....how will i do it? Please

download sp flashtool and download your fone stock rom.. check on Google or if u cant do it. just message .me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 12:07am On Mar 30, 2017
I need iPhone 4 or 4s screen .. so if u have screen for sale or a dead iPhone 4 or 4s with screen still okk, contact me

#
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tuscani: 12:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Brothers and sisters please save your fellow nairalander, please I mistakenly deleted all my pics from my phone, Watsapp pic, camera pics etc. please help me on how to restore them back please I beg you all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomat37(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2017
Hello, kindly help with my tecno H6 the camera just stop working. Whenever I tried using d camera d response is always can't connect to camera.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2017
Ayomat37:
Hello, kindly help with my tecno H6 the camera just stop working. Whenever I tried using d camera d response is always can't connect to camera.

the camera lens need to be replaced.. just get a competent engineer to fix that for u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KingOfThePay(m): 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello guys, how much will it cost to unlock iphone5 and 6 respectively
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KingOfThePay(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
KingOfThePay:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xbee007(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
prahcetomi:
Please help me! My tecno L8 recently went mad.The phone is refusing to boot past the 'experience smartlife' .It is not rooted,but the Imei is changed. Please help...
I am experiencing similar problem on my new Tecno Y4 even though I haven't root or change the imei b4. So I went to this engineer who told me to bring 2k so he can fix the corrupted software. How much did u fix urz?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Profandie(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ok i wil
rednuth:

inbox me in whatsapp.. chevk my number on my profile
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prahcetomi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
I've not fixed it yet,though i intend using the sp flash tool.
Xbee007:
I am experiencing similar problem on my new Tecno Y4 even though I haven't root or change the imei b4. So I went to this engineer who told me to bring 2k so he can fix the corrupted software. How much did u fix urz?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xbee007(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
prahcetomi:
I've not fixed it yet,though i intend using the sp flash tool.
Ok.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
KingOfThePay:
Network lock or iCloud lock?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sartee(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
I bought my infinix note 3 couple of weeks ago. To my dismay the phone has stopped fast charging , it takes like eternity before the battery gets full this way. I was thinking the fault might be from my charger, I used a friends original follow come charger (infinix note 3). Its still the same thing , please what could be the problem and the possible way out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jephthal: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
jephthal:
please i forgot my pattern on my
xtouch e1,i don't have android device
manager enabled and the volume
+power is not working when i tried
wiping it.thanks in advance

Please help me,I want to boot into recovery mode I don't know how to do that+ the phone is rooted.Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oribi(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2017
who sabi "better phone" repairer for ph
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oyejohn: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Please I need help with my infinix note 4 it fell into water and first it was d screen that didn't show well and some days later it didn't come on again pls help

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Change ur screen

oyejohn:
Please I need help with my infinix note 4 it fell into water and first it was d screen that didn't show well and some days later it didn't come on again pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holarbanks: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
[b][/b]Pls I need assistant with my infinix hot note X551, it has internal memory of 16gb but anytime I use up to 2gb it says storage low and that I have some mb left pls is it that the phone internal memory is not up to 16gb or what?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fram(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
iPhone 5s available for sale. 55k call me on 08168197082. And it's very clean.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmanis(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
guys please ,i need help. i must have activated some kind of security on my phone a few months ago. Now, ive forgotten the pin. so yesterday i tried to switch sims, and immediately ,it startted asking for Privacy protection pin. thing is that i disabled the two sims before i removed them (the way i unmount the sd card before removing). So now when i put back the default sims, it shows 'no service' so im not sure if the remote unlock will work. but, if i put a different sim, it inds network signal.

I dont wanna format it (yet,at least not before trying other options) because i have A LOT of vatal information i wouldnt want to lose.

what can i do?

cc. carlcaresophia
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obontobolo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lenovo a3000 tablet available 4sale...... Price:21k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.