Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349390 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hardheolar(m): 12:52am On Apr 01, 2017
rednuth:

reload the phone os , if u aint capable of that. pm me
bro pls reply my mail
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Pls engineer I am in need of the screen and touch of Lenovo p780_row my number is 09054255836
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prahcetomi(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2017
The phone keeps restarting,shows the experience smartlife,and restarts again..Should i go ahead with the flashing?
rednuth:

download sp flashtool and download your fone stock rom.. check on Google or if u cant do it. just message .me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Greg007(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
good mrning all, pls i ve a infinix alpha marvel that the touch pad is bad and i want to change it. is it possible to change the touch pad becus it is non removable ba3 and how much? and one other tin is can they open it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
prahcetomi:
The phone keeps restarting,shows the experience smartlife,and restarts again..Should i go ahead with the flashing?

yes go ahead
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hardheolar:
bro pls reply my mail
replied
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
tmanis:
guys please ,i need help. i must have activated some kind of security on my phone a few months ago. Now, ive forgotten the pin. so yesterday i tried to switch sims, and immediately ,it startted asking for Privacy protection pin. thing is that i disabled the two sims before i removed them (the way i unmount the sd card before removing). So now when i put back the default sims, it shows 'no service' so im not sure if the remote unlock will work. but, if i put a different sim, it inds network signal.

I dont wanna format it (yet,at least not before trying other options) because i have A LOT of vatal information i wouldnt want to lose.

what can i do?

cc. carlcaresophia

phone type?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prahcetomi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
rednuth:

yes go ahead
I later fixed it somewhere....Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Johnsonifeoluwa:
Pls engineer I am in need of the screen and touch of Lenovo p780_row my number is 09054255836
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
prahcetomi:
I later fixed it somewhere....Thanks

glad u did
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OversightTM(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
I have a lenovo yoga 10 tablet; the tab refuses to boot pass the lenovo logo... how can I get this fixed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tkcomputercolle: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Please help unlock or flash a modem:
Model:AC2787, PID:M1C/V2/B
Wireless Data Terminal
FCC ID:Q78-AC2787V2
visafone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MUSACALLY(m): 6:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Engr. Please. how do I fix the most deadliest virus or malware on my Android phone. I have tried everything to my knowledge. I have flash the phone, root it and uninstalled the virus my Antivirus have detected, and Hard Reset the phone but still the virus will install itself and comeback again.
Please what's the solution now.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sommyroy10: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Good day everyone. Please I have a problem. There is this Nokia 220 phone. It recently stopped booting, it would just stop at the Nokia sign and switch off again. I have flashed it twice but to no avail. It still didn't boot. Please anyone with a solution for this or has past experience in this should please help me out. Thanks. Happy Sunday
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2017
MUSACALLY:
Engr. Please. how do I fix the most deadliest virus or malware on my Android phone. I have tried everything to my knowledge. I have flash the phone, root it and uninstalled the virus my Antivirus have detected, and Hard Reset the phone but still the virus will install itself and comeback again.
Please what's the solution now.
What phone is that?
How did you flash it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prettytasha(f): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Guys am about buying a phone from China and it says the OS is "Freeme os" ( Android 5.0 ) what does this mean
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sommyroy10:
Good day everyone. Please I have a problem. There is this Nokia 220 phone. It recently stopped booting, it would just stop at the Nokia sign and switch off again. I have flashed it twice but to no avail. It still didn't boot. Please anyone with a solution for this or has past experience in this should please help me out. Thanks. Happy Sunday

use nokia care suite , download latest os and flash your phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sommyroy10: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
rednuth:

use nokia care suite , download latest os and flash your phone
thanks would try that and get back to you..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prettytasha(f): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
am about buying a phone from China and it says the OS is "Freeme os" Android 6.0 what does this mean
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolaji777: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
my techno C5 video camera does not open, Is written unfortunately gallery as stopped
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolaji777: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
please provide me help. my techno C5 video camera does not open, Is written unfortunately gallery as stopped
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PoisonedOne: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
My HTC desire 610 started acting up showing that annoying "unfortunately this and that app has stopped working" I did everything I could read online but it didn't stop, I also did a factory reset thrice but it got worse to the extent that I can't log in to Google again. I gave one guy to reload the software and he used att & t version to reload it.

Now I can't toggle between 3g and 4g (there is no option for it now) , it's stuck on 4g (auto) and sometimes it shows Edge which makes it difficult for me to browse the net. The worst that I noticed now is that I can't use my Hotspot anymore, it keeps saying network some network issues and telling me to try back later.

How can I solve this Hotspot issue? And I'm scared of taking it back to the software guy 'cause I went through a lot to finally see a tech guy that agreed to help me with the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2017
PoisonedOne:
My HTC desire 610 started acting up showing that annoying "unfortunately this and that app has stopped working" I did everything I could read online but it didn't stop, I also did a factory reset thrice but it got worse to the extent that I can't log in to Google again. I gave one guy to reload the software and he used att & t version to reload it.

Now I can't toggle between 3g and 4g (there is no option for it now) , it's stuck on 4g (auto) and sometimes it shows Edge which makes it difficult for me to browse the net. The worst that I noticed now is that I can't use my Hotspot anymore, it keeps saying network some network issues and telling me to try back later.

How can I solve this Hotspot issue? And I'm scared of taking it back to the software guy 'cause I went through a lot to finally see a tech guy that agreed to help me with the phone.
which engineer loads at&t software on a phone that's not at&t branded?,usually that's the last option when other versions gives one issue or the other...just get another version installed on the fone .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adibo(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Morning house. I need advice on what to do. I use a Tecno y6 phone. I have been using it for almost 2 years. The battery life became so poor recently, so I felt maybe the battery is the cause, and the battery also swelled up.
I felt buying a new battery would solve the problem, so I bought a battery from slot. However, the battery life with this new battery is still very poor. It takes about 2 to hours to go from 100 percent to zero percent, which is very abnormal. My phone normally lasts almost a whole day before this problem. I have changed the operating system, yet no difference, I used privacy guard to stop wake up and other battery zapping stuff, yet the phone cannot last up to 3 hours.
I need advice, could the new battery be fake? Do I go get another new battery or could the problem be internal, maybe hardware or something. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Aosalahudeen: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Guys please where can I get blackberry Q5 pannel at Ibadan and like how much can it be
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jascon4: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2017
Morning Peeps. My Phone fell heavily, and ever since whenever I receive any call, the caller doesn't hear me but I hear him. Please what could be the problem and the solution. Phone type is Doogee F5.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by elamglory5: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please engr in the house...my samsung s5 is not coming on...it went off wen I ws charging it and it has refuse to come on..pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chukzonwa(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
please how do i download movies using my iphone 4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Go and change ur mouth piece

Jascon4:
Morning Peeps. My Phone fell heavily, and ever since whenever I receive any call, the caller doesn't hear me but I hear him. Please what could be the problem and the solution. Phone type is Doogee F5.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jascon4: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
ebab:
Go and change ur mouth piece

Do you know a good place I can do that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Where do you stay

Jascon4:

Do you know a good place I can do that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.