Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342124 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2017
blessedvisky:

Thanks Bro. I read somewhere online that it can support android 5.1, although official updates stopped at 4.4.2

Do you think it's a good idea to try and get 5.1 on it?
You'll have to use custom ROMs for that.
That involves rooting your device and flashing a custom recovery.
You can get up to Nougat (7.1.1) with custom ROMS.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blessedvisky(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2017
rookidmart:

You'll have to use custom ROMs for that.
That involves rooting your device and flashing a custom recovery.
You can get up to Nougat (7.1.1) with custom ROMS.
Hmm. But is it a good idea? Rooting and the rest. My devices uses snapdragon not MTK. What of bricking
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 1:03am On Mar 28, 2017
blessedvisky:
Hmm. But is it a good idea? Rooting and the rest.
Depends on you.
My devices uses snapdragon not MTK.
Snapdragon makes it easier for custom ROMs.
What of bricking
You'll just have to be careful. If you brick then use Odin to flash your phone to stock.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blessedvisky(m): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2017
rookidmart:

Depends on you.

Snapdragon makes it easier for custom ROMs.

You'll just have to be careful.
If you brick then use Odin to flash your phone to stock.
Thanks Bro. But I don't think I can take such risk for such phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saxwizard(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2017
ikhibones:
My samsung galaxy s4 GT-19500 screen/screen touch don scatter nd d phone don dey ground like dat 4 somtime now..i hav decided 2 sell it off like dat,who get interest..

location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jephthal: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
please i forgot my pattern on my xtouch e1,i don't have android device manager enabled and the volume+power is not working when i tried wiping it.thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikhibones(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2017
saxwizard:

location?
na lag o..okoko side
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nairaminds(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2017
rednuth:

hello bro, just download your stock rom and flash your mobile.. if you aint capable of doing dat. you can pm me.
. Tnx bro bt iv done dat n it didn't work, took it to an engineer who tried it bt it also didn't work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Trinity33(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
rednuth:

what's your location.. am I lag, I might fix it for you
am in benin edo state, anyway u can hlp or knows sum1 dat can
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Profandie(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
I mistankely broke my Samsung Galaxy S4 and it means I have to change evrytin( the screen and touch pad)
If u cn fix it for me pls quote me and tel me the price
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Trinity33:

am in benin edo state, anyway u can hlp or knows sum1 dat can
Benin far oo.. dunno what to say sef
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Profandie:
I mistankely broke my Samsung Galaxy S4 and it means I have to change evrytin( the screen and touch pad)
If u cn fix it for me pls quote me and tel me the price
Thanks in anticipation

svreen and touchpad, ah just be preparin 20k+
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
ikhibones:
My samsung galaxy s4 GT-19500 screen/screen touch don scatter nd d phone don dey ground like dat 4 somtime now..i hav decided 2 sell it off like dat,who get interest..

hw much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikhibones(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
rednuth:

hw much
baba i no get idea on ow much 2 sell am,buh ow much u ready pay?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:26am On Mar 29, 2017
How much and is it working

ikhibones:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikhibones(m): 12:31am On Mar 29, 2017
ebab:

How much and is it working

my broda, it is working..na only screen don spoil, i no even get idea on ow much i wan sell am,buh ow much u wan pay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Profandie(m): 6:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Ah! Who can repair it for me then?
rednuth:

svreen and touchpad, ah just be preparin 20k+
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yemi2plus(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello friends,

I recently bought a fairly used Tecno L8 plus phone and discovered that the Led light for both home buttons and notifications are not working.

How can I solve this problem Please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prahcetomi(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Please help me! My tecno L8 recently went mad.The phone is refusing to boot past the 'experience smartlife' .It is not rooted,but the Imei is changed. Please help...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prahcetomi(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Tecno l8 doesnt have led light for home buttons and notification.That thing that looks like notification,is the proximity sensor
yemi2plus:
Hello friends,

I recently bought a fairly used Tecno L8 plus phone and discovered that the Led light for both home buttons and notifications are not working.

How can I solve this problem Please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saxby(f): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2017
I like the sleekness of Tecno l9
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yemi2plus(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2017
prahcetomi:
Tecno l8 doesnt have led light for home buttons and notification.That thing that looks like notification,is the proximity sensor

Oh, I actually thought otherwise. What does the proximity sensor work?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Owojuyi(f): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2017
Please I need address of shop(s) in Ikeja where I can fix my tecno c8 battery and USB port
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kogbaski99: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Owojuyi:
Please I need address of shop(s) in Ikeja where I can fix my tecno c8 battery and USB port

Go to computer village na
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kogbaski99: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Owojuyi:
Or take it to Carlcare
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prahcetomi(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
When you pick a call and hold the phone to your ear,the screen light will off to prevent you from mistakenly ending the call
yemi2plus:

Oh, I actually thought otherwise. What does the proximity sensor work?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eugene12345: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Check mobile phone tips : http://www.infotech360hub.com.ng
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KaptaynKush: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
i have an iphone4 which have been misbehaving since January.
1. The screen turns white during usage,hangs and restart. I changed the battery twice cos i was told that it react this way when the battery is weak.
2. It will not display simcard except i reboot it with itunes.
3. The battery doesnt drop after charging , it stays on the same percentage till the phone goes off and it (battery) doesnt charge above 18% even if i plug it for 24 hours.

Someone told me that the panel is the cause of all these but i need to verify before i spend on it. Dear phone section gurus, please what can i do to make my phone functional as i've been missing orders cos of these issues? Should i go ahead to change the panel?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chidexter(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
How much is the touch pad for infinix Hot Note pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
ikhibones:
baba i no get idea on ow much 2 sell am,buh ow much u ready pay?

message me then or check my profile for my number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Profandie:
Ah! Who can repair it for me then?
I can fix that for u.. are u in lag
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
KaptaynKush:
i have an iphone4 which have been misbehaving since January.
1. The screen turns white during usage,hangs and restart. I changed the battery twice cos i was told that it react this way when the battery is weak.
2. It will not display simcard except i reboot it with itunes.
3. The battery doesnt drop after charging , it stays on the same percentage till the phone goes off and it (battery) doesnt charge above 18% even if i plug it for 24 hours.

Someone told me that the panel is the cause of all these but i need to verify before i spend on it. Dear phone section gurus, please what can i do to make my phone functional as i've been missing orders cos of these issues? Should i go ahead to change the panel?

Thanks

my dear just get another iphone.. upgrade to either iphone 7 or 6s and thank me later smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.