Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347725 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by axace: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
pls some random keys like (e. t.i.k) dont work on my nokia n97 32gig keypad. i only use the screen touch because of these keys that are not working. pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
peteregwu: imagine requesting people to pay N200 for mtn cheat, for what? gone are those days when we use cheat anyhow we like. these days internet connections is cheap. sey na poverty or waiting? mtchewww...

hahahaha hmmmmm wat is his pin and lets see if he his a guru or fake

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 5:42am On Mar 06, 2013
mili3kid: please i'm thinking of buying a bold 5. but seeing the rate at which people r selling theirs makes me think theres something wrong with d fone. i need advice pls
There is nothing wrong with the phone. Bold 5. Is the sweetest BB one can use apart from the new Z10.I know someone that has been using that phone since feb 2012 to date, and d phone is still working perfectly well. Mine is 6months old. I think we rough-handle our phones, throw them on d floor, pour water on them and still expect them to last. I will advise u to get urself one as soon as possible. cool
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
seakcom:

hahahaha hmmmmm wat is his pin and lets see if he his a guru or fake

the thing self tire me. may be na boko haram give am the cheat.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2013
peteregwu:

the thing self tire me. may be na boko haram give am the cheat.

your pc or fone wan blow be that lol
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2013
axace: pls some random keys like (e. t.i.k) dont work on my nokia n97 32gig keypad. i only use the screen touch because of these keys that are not working. pls help

you will hav to seek the help of an hardware engineer to change the keypad IC for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tonyx4x44(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
basisop: I just cracked the screen of my S3 embarassed
What's the cost to fix it.
me too! Someone help us out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2013
For all ur repairs call me on 08022101295. smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Onyeka4(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
pls help My Netqin is refusing me to install any software on my NokiaE5 and its self refuse to uninstall ....what do i do to uninstall it off my phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
Onyeka4: pls help My Netqin is refusing me to install any software on my NokiaE5 and its self refuse to uninstall ....what do i do to uninstall it off my phone

go and flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lovelinkheart(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
i can't download,2go on ma HTC(G2)..........pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Omero(m): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
Plz phone engineers in d house I need ur help. I was conecting my Touch 3g 2 electric mains when it sparked damaging d charging port, tho d phone stil on and is working normally, it quickly get hot n run down d batery. Took it 2 a phone engineer in Warri n he said no solution dat somtins were burnt inside, plz I need help ASAP, because I can no longer charge my batery n it heats up quickly discharging d batery. Tanx.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jendoslim(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
pls. which site can i download antivirus for my blackberry bold 9000?? please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temmarbaba(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Good evening.
Please I need your help. My bb bold 2( OS6) is not reading the memory card.its saying media card has fatal errors and can't b read. I tried to format it, bt the phone can't read d media card. I put the media card inside another phone, and it opened. What is the problem?
Also, wen I snap pictures and d flash light flashes, d phone battery drains quickly. Pls profer a solution. Thank you
pin:225907E4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Muraj: 6:26am On Mar 11, 2013
pls, phone engineers in d house, my newly bought Tecno N7 is locked, how can i unlock it. i've been to there office at Olowu, i'm noot satisfy with their service at all, they only wasted my precious time. pls help.
This is my email address muhraj247@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ochukoccna: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2013
ochukoccna: I have a TECNO T8 phone which is unresponsive to touch,I can only receive incoming calls &read texts because of its physical buttons&volume control but not previous messages
Cant even access my phone book nor load credit due to the unresponsive screen
Please what could be wrong and how much would it likely cost me to repair since its still useful as a back up phone
Also can I change the OS or something?
Got it for 19k when it came out only for TECNO to ship out the N3 some months later
E just be like say I flush money for toilet when I see low end Andriods not up to how much I buy am back then
I still dey wait answer O!
Una thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sampaio6(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
The 'P' button of my nokia E72 has been removed by my son mistakenly. And i was advice not to use super glue on d phone. Pls, guide me on hw to replace it. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ochukoccna: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Una phone engineers no dey answer pesin again?
Abeg nah,my original post seeking answerz/help is almost 3 weeks old
I had to repost it yesterday
Yet no dice.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
ochukoccna:
I still dey wait answer O!
Una thank you

1. your digitizer might be faulty.
2. if you installed a custom ROM, the problem might be from it.

If the touch screen is generally unresponsive, the problem is from your digitizer.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shawnkabz(m): 1:00am On Mar 14, 2013
Hey, please my galaxy s2 stopped coming on after a power surge (excess low current and high current). It doesn't even enter download mode or show any signs of life. It doesn't show any charging notification. Was wondering what I could do. Please help me. cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 5:15am On Mar 14, 2013
shawnkabz: Hey, please my galaxy s2 stopped coming on after a power surge (excess low current and high current). It doesn't even enter download mode or show any signs of life. It doesn't show any charging notification. Was wondering what I could do. Please help me. cry[color=#000099][/color]

Your phone's panel is fried.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
sampaio6: The 'P' button of my nokia E72 has been removed by my son mistakenly. And i was advice not to use super glue on d phone. Pls, guide me on hw to replace it. Thanks
use shoe gum
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
temmarbaba:

Good evening.
Please I need your help. My bb bold 2( OS6) is not reading the memory card.its saying media card has fatal errors and can't b read. I tried to format it, bt the phone can't read d media card. I put the media card inside another phone, and it opened. What is the problem?
Also, wen I snap pictures and d flash light flashes, d phone battery drains quickly. Pls profer a solution. Thank you
pin:225907E4

the bb firmware needs to be reloaded
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chegal(f): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
My jailbroken iPhone 4 crashed and won't restart. I took it to a shop and they messed it up even more. It just stays on the Apple Logo constantly. Can I revert back to the original state by updating my firmware? I was using 3G 5.1.1 ipsw. I can't seem to download it.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
Guyz i slept of why using my Samsung galaxy y pro , the next day after i charged it , it refuse to boot , it only shows the normal Galaxy y pro duos and then Samsung logo and then it starts all over again ,doe it charges at Normal, kindly help me out .am following the thread.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shawnkabz(m): 5:25am On Mar 16, 2013
puskin:

Your phone's panel is fried.
So no hope @ all. I'm desperate. sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2013
shawnkabz:
So no hope @ all. I'm desperate. sad

Go to comp. village, they will fix it but be prepared to pay well well.

Though, I would suggest you just buy another phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntemi(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
Chegal: My jailbroken iPhone 4 crashed and won't restart. I took it to a shop and they messed it up even more. It just stays on the Apple Logo constantly. Can I revert back to the original state by updating my firmware? I was using 3G 5.1.1 ipsw. I can't seem to download it.

Thanks

Provided it's factory unlocked, restore will fix the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.