Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342729 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by regony(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Pls help! My nokia 2700c can't switch on.it's showing 'contact service'
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
IBROZANE: Hey Guys PLEASE i NEED your HELP pls. I have a samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 original version for a couple of months unfortunately for me i rooted and install custom rom. Now my Phone CANT connect to any network
i cant call,text browse or anything that has to do with network service. and my IMEI is changed to 0049901064000 from the original that starts with 353721. Thanks
Needs special service now bro,Find capable centre for IMEI Repair,This service will cost much though, once it is fixed then phone can register to operator again, but for now imei corrupted.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
regony: Pls help! My nokia 2700c can't switch on.it's showing 'contact service'
this problem may occur due to several reasons, can be hardware based or software based, in all cases you must see a good technician...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
cashful: Hello house, please i urgently need help concerning this issue with my BB9930
Just today, after making a call, I was in the process of sending a text when the phone 'hanged'
I removed the battery, and discovered that the phone and battery was extremely hot.
I did fix back the battery after a while(allowed it to cool) but the phone wouldn't come up, rather it starts getting hot again.
The red LED light that flashes once battery is inserted doesn't flash again, please what can i do? Thanks

What is your sets history? did you change charger some days back before the mishap?. this problem can result from shorts withing pcb circuitry, meaning hardware problem, depending on technicians withing your reach, this will require an experienced chip level hardware technician to fix. so find one

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
damipluto: Plz can anyone help me, wen eva my battery phone is totally down, my phone wil nt charge it until i used desktop charger 4 few mins den put it in2 d phone b4 it wil start chargin...pls wht is d prob
More info's about the phone, like what brand/model... this is how you will get useful help.. wink
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alubeze1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Pls, i've forgotten my factory setting lock code. I want to format my E5, after typing *#7370#, the asked for my factory lock code which i don't have. Even when i typed 12345 as the lock code, yet it showed wrong code. I really need to format my phone. I need help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2013
thomp4pal:
Needs special service now bro,Find capable centre for IMEI Repair,This service will cost much though, once it is fixed then phone can register to operator again, but for now imei corrupted.
thanks ALOT. pls can you suggest any either in Abuja or Lag. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by damipluto: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2013
d phone is Acer smartphone E310
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olatunjin(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
Please help mε̲̣̣̣̥ Ĥ♡Ѡ can I format my Blackberry bold2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ELDINO: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pls help me,i've Nokia N96,i've replaced more than 2 pairs of battery.The battery keeps dying totally each time i insert it into the phone.Wat culd be de PROBLEM wit my fone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cashful(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
thomp4pal:

What is your sets history? did you change charger some days back before the mishap?. this problem can result from shorts withing pcb circuitry, meaning hardware problem, depending on technicians withing your reach, this will require an experienced chip level hardware technician to fix. so find one

History...i haven't experienced any fault on it before.
Charger....Bought a another charger that i was using @ office, but didn't used it the day this happened
I was @ computer village 2day, initially the phone was not showing any light(ie D red light), but after D technician checked it, it did bring light.
He then proceeded to flash it, but the phone didn't come up....he said there is nothing he can do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 3:45am On Feb 22, 2013
If u are in Lagos and u need quality service of a phone tech, call me on 08022101295. smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gfunk1: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Please help my blackberry 9930 screen select itself, please what can I do to stop this? Even after battery pull it still does that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dyoungstar: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello dear friends, pls i need assinstance here. I downloaded bolt browser version 2.5 bt it doesnt work on my nokia asha201. Wha do i do to make it work pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 6:41am On Feb 23, 2013
g-funk:
Please help my blackberry 9930 screen select itself, please what can I do to stop this? Even after battery pull it still does that
The touchscreen needs changing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 6:45am On Feb 23, 2013
olatunji_n: Please help mε̲̣̣̣̥ Ĥ♡Ѡ can I format my Blackberry bold2
You can do a security wipe. But for complete format, take it to a phone tech around u. If u are in lagos look me up.I'll do it for u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2013
alubeze1: Pls, i've forgotten my factory setting lock code. I want to format my E5, after typing *#7370#, the asked for my factory lock code which i don't have. Even when i typed 12345 as the lock code, yet it showed wrong code. I really need to format my phone. I need help.
Any solution yet?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Go through these,Tested all symbian hard reset procedure:
Symbian hard reset
GREEN + 3 + * then power ON
While holding the green and the "3" button and the "*" button press power ON for longer time. After a while "Formatting..." will appear on phone. It will erase all user data + applications + user code on phone. This method works 100% on 6600 mobile phone, but it may works on other older symbian nokia phones.
RED + GREEN + CAMERA then power ON
While holding the "RED" and "GREEN" and "CAMERA" button on phone, power on the phone. Phone will be hard reseted. It will erase all user data + applications + user code on phone. This method works on newer, touchscreen nokia symbian phones.
LEFT SHIFT + SPACE + BACKSPACE then power ON
While holding the "Left Shift" + "Space" + "Backspace" buttons, press and hold the power ON button till the phone asks for the country. It will erase all user data + applications + user code on phone. This method works on newer touchscreen nokias with full keyboard.
Enjoy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
cashful:

History...i haven't experienced any fault on it before.
Charger....Bought a another charger that i was using @ office, but didn't used it the day this happened
I was @ computer village 2day, initially the phone was not showing any light(ie D red light), but after D technician checked it, it did bring light.
He then proceeded to flash it, but the phone didn't come up....he said there is nothing he can do
Its hardware problem bro, i would not guest specifically what is faulty, but my advice is get experienced hardware tech and the fone will be alive again,since you are in lagos then see how to contact Tech Dragnet, i think he can help you here.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
IBROZANE:
thanks ALOT. pls can you suggest any either in Abuja or Lag. Thanks
No bro sorry.. Only P.H and Benin city.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
thomp4pal:
No bro sorry.. Only P.H and Benin city.

Jeez....this is serious.

Welcome back........to ya thread
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cashful(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
thomp4pal:
Its hardware problem bro, i would not guest specifically what is faulty, but my advice is get experienced hardware tech and the fone will be alive again,since you are in lagos then see how to contact Tech Dragnet, i think he can help you here.

thanks so much, do you have Tech Dragnet's contacts?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by regbaby(f): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
Thanks Op for a forum like this. I use a bold4. I noticed my phone had problems with d charging port so I took it for repairs. The engineer suggested we change d charging port. After changing it, the phone refused to come up again. It also refused to charge. Please what do I do. I have used d fone for 14months and it is brand new
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Yemsyfemsy: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
I formatted my nokia n900 but can't get netwrk on it again wht shld I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alexmetone: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2013
good morning all can any body help me with a code or some thing to unlock my samsung galaxy next turbo which i forgot my google acount passwordthe model is .GT-S5570I,FCC ID.A3LGTS5570I
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kheisaralenong: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2013
I have the problem with my blackberry curve 9300. I can't use the end call button, it leaves me with white sreen sayin "application error 200"...Plz how can I solve it? I once heared one thechnician saying it needs new software. Is he right...
Thanks
@Kheisara ....twitter handle...
Kheisara.lenong@mtn.blackberry.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
kheisara.lenong:
I have the problem with my blackberry curve 9300. I can't use the end call button, it leaves me with white sreen sayin "application error 200"...Plz how can I solve it? I once heared one thechnician saying it needs new software. Is he right...
Thanks
Yes its true you need a new software, but a technician still needs to check what causes the problem, cos it might still go back to error.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by logonlaredo: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Yemsyfemsy: I formatted my nokia n900 but can't get netwrk on it again wht shld I do
Call me on 08036041331
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2013
regbaby: Thanks Op for a forum like this. I use a bold4. I noticed my phone had problems with d charging port so I took it for repairs. The engineer suggested we change d charging port. After changing it, the phone refused to come up again. It also refused to charge. Please what do I do. I have used d fone for 14months and it is brand new

welcome to the club... i'll ask just two questions and wait for your input., Is the phone totally down? i mean not even red light when battery inserted or charger inserted?. Secondly, Is the phone still with the techie?. or now with you.
Waiting..... wink
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2013
kheisara.lenong:
Thanks
Check, maybe you have installed a call management application, this application might be causing the problem, try uninstalling it/them, if on the contrary,then phone might need an os. upgrade cool
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EveInDGarden(f): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2013
my nokia 5130c_2 browser and mobile applications cannot browse again. Please what do i do
here is my email address incase of any useful help.

anointingeve@gmail.com............Thanks guys and anticipating for your maximum active feedback

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.