Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345928 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sidvinci(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2018
What's the cost of changing front and back glass of samsung s8+
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2018
All you need to know about London Used android phones
https://www.zamdtek.com/2018/05/refurbished-android-phones-advantages.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teophilus96(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2018
Hi tech guys.
pls I have this phone
Gionee GN 5001.
Inbuilt battery(4000mah)
London/Indian used
4 months old.
OK.The problem is that it doesn't charge up to 100% anymore ever since the first week/weeks I got it.
It maintained at most 85% percent even if I continually charging it morning till night.It got to a point where it charges highest 75% and then down to 65% and then 45% and worse of it now as am typing this is 23%.Am so confused and frustrated.Even tho I changed the initial charger to a new one(the both are not GIONEE CHARGERS)
pls anybody with an idea on what I can do about this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:42am On May 29, 2018
Change your battery

Teophilus96:
Hi tech guys.
pls I have this phone
Gionee GN 5001.
Inbuilt battery(4000mah)
London/Indian used
4 months old.
OK.The problem is that it doesn't charge up to 100% anymore ever since the first week/weeks I got it.
It maintained at most 85% percent even if I continually charging it morning till night.It got to a point where it charges highest 75% and then down to 65% and then 45% and worse of it now as am typing this is 23%.Am so confused and frustrated.Even tho I changed the initial charger to a new one(the both are not GIONEE CHARGERS)
pls anybody with an idea on what I can do about this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teophilus96(m): 4:17am On May 29, 2018
ebab:
Change your battery

But its an Inbuilt Battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 6:04am On May 29, 2018
Teophilus96:

But its an Inbuilt Battery.

Lol nothing like inbuilt battery,it can be unscrew and change

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teophilus96(m): 6:21am On May 29, 2018
haywire1:

Lol nothing like inbuilt battery,it can be unscrew and change

but how do I get an Original one?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olalake(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2018
Eng in dah house
i hail o o o
i have a gionee p5w, it doesn't charge while switched ON, nd if i atempt 2 charge it while OFF it will b oning itself. . .
Solution Abeg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teophilus96(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2018
ebab:
Change your battery

Thanks but you have any idea how much it'll cost??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 11:19am On May 29, 2018
Teophilus96:

but how do I get an Original one?

Are u in Lagos?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teophilus96(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2018
haywire1:

Are u in Lagos?

yeah.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gen2briz(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2018
Pls I need solutions please

Almost every app on my phone is not connecting to internet again since Sunday.. The only applications that are connecting to internet are whatsapp (I can't download any media), telegram, ucweb and chrome. All others like bank applications and all other social media apps are not connecting... Pls í need a way out... The phone is tecno k9.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wills2437(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2018
my lenovo p2 screen just got damaged,which online online platform can i order for it at a cheap price and fast.Engineer in the house if is possible to get it in lagos let me know how much and fixing.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2018
gen2briz:
Pls I need solutions please

Almost every app on my phone is not connecting to internet again since Sunday.. The only applications that are connecting to internet are whatsapp (I can't download any media), telegram, ucweb and chrome. All others like bank applications and all other social media apps are not connecting... Pls í need a way out... The phone is tecno k9.

I treated tgis issue yestday.
Goto settings, mobile network. Access point, create new access point. This time just the network sccess point n name of the profile only. Click save n select the profile u created.

Solved
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by busky101(m): 1:24pm On May 30, 2018
Please guys, I have an Infinix note 3 for sale, 2gb ram/16gb. 4500mah battery.....less than four month old.. Price is 28k.. Location is Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gen2briz(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2018
princemillla:

Goto settings, mobile network. Access point, create new access point. This time just the network sccess point n name of the profile only. Click save n select the profile u created.

Solved

Thanks.. I'll do this now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gen2briz(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2018
princemillla:

Solved

Am very sorry for disturbing, it telling me I can't can't leave apn empty... Am using mtn. Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2018
Is that the last price pls

busky101:
Please guys, I have an Infinix note 3 for sale, 2gb ram/16gb. 4500mah battery.....less than four month old.. Price is 28k.. Location is Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmy75(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2018
pls guys. i av an issue with my itel 1505. it has network but i find it difficult to check my acct balance and to make calls. kindly assist me wit any clue on how to fix. thanks 4ur kind response
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmy75(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2018
gud day guys. kindly asking 4ur help. my itel 1505 do display network on d network bar just like any other phone does but when i try checking my balance it wunt connect nor 2make a call. i av flashd it as suggest by d phone engr. yet it s stil dsame. i tuk it 2anoda repairer he said it was d I C but stil cud nt fix it. kindly assist me wit suggestions on hw 2go abt it. thanks 4ur kind response
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by busky101(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2018
ebab:
Is that the last price pls

not really
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saeedashifahmed(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2018
gen2briz:

Am very sorry for disturbing, it telling me I can't can't leave apn empty... Am using mtn. Thanks

I didnt said u shud leav it empty.

Apn name ; mtn
Access point ; web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

Save and select
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 10:22pm On May 30, 2018
wills2437:
my lenovo p2 screen just got
damaged,which online online
platform can i order for it at a
cheap price and fast.Engineer
in the house if is possible to
get it in lagos let me know how much and fixing.Thanks
in anticipation

Lol if u order online, how will u test d screen before paying ?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 10:24pm On May 30, 2018
emmy75:
gud day guys. kindly asking 4ur help. my itel 1505 do display network on d network bar just like any other phone does but when i try checking my balance it wunt connect nor 2make a call. i av flashd it as suggest by d phone engr. yet it s stil dsame. i tuk it 2anoda repairer he said it was d I C but stil cud nt fix it. kindly assist me wit suggestions on hw 2go abt it. thanks 4ur kind response

Is d phone making calls and sending text?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princenat(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2018
Please house I have a Tecno k7, The problem is that when I make calls the other person can not hear me even when I use an earpiece, it only works when I press down the mouthpiece area. Please I need your help asap.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2018
Give me your best price here is my WhatsApp number 07033185680

busky101:
not really
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2018
Check your mouthpiece or change it

princenat:
Please house I have a Tecno k7, The problem is that when I make calls the other person can not hear me even when I use an earpiece, it only works when I press down the mouthpiece area. Please I need your help asap.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by osmic4love: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Good day,please house I just got a Samsung S7 from the state,while I inserted my glo sim and I was able to use it to make calls and received calls,but was not able to use it to browse I will love you to give me some tips please thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eamux(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2018
osmic4love:
Good day,please house I just got a Samsung S7 from the state,while I inserted my glo sim and I was able to use it to make calls and received calls,but was not able to use it to browse I will love you to give me some tips please thanks
Go and check the phone information maybe it was properly unlocked...
Always visit http://Eamux.com to download your firmware and tools
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
osmic4love:

Did u set the access point
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Happychildlove(f): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello engineers in d house pls I can't remember my phone password again and I don't want to do hard reset pls what can I do .... HTC

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.