Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346084 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 5:07am On Jun 05, 2018
kelebobs:
Good day. Please am having an issue with my glo line. am unable to put on my data for browsing on infinix hot 6 pro. Need to know if the phone supports glo browsing and if not, any solutions?

Av u set apn manually
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alaboski(m): 5:22am On Jun 05, 2018
uksonmike:

I have Samsung s6 and s4 only
If u do get or know anyonw dat does please holla me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joeruano: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2018
princemillla:

Av u set apn manually
Yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmy75(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
haywire1:

not at all cant even check my balance

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by password990(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dead tecno 7c needed, you can contact me through my signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2018

myomega:
Good morning. Please my Gionee M5 plus screen is damaged where and how much can I fix it. Urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eamux(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Download Gionee firmware, vivo firmware, Tecno firmware... All firmware available .. Visit http://eamux.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by watuma(m): 3:39am On Jun 06, 2018
tbliss22:
Hello house,

My gionee gn5001s is acting funny. Every 5 to 10 mins the screen tends to scroll, type and move pages itself without anybody touching it.

My engineer suggested I change the touch, I already did in fact I replaced the entire screen but the problem still persist.

Please anyone with such issue and what's the way out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SweetWJ(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2018
Hi, good day to all of u guys in the house. Pls I need urgent assistance. My Samsung Galaxy Core Prime is constantly draining the battery. I bought a new one and the same was the case. What baffles me most is when I fully charge the battery and remove and place it back immediately it bar decreases to about 75%. Pls if there's something that can be done to restore it to normal, pls someone should help me out. Thank you all.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lg pro for sale
3100mah battery
13mp back camera
8mp front cam
3gig ram
32gig rom
Price,20k
Am in benin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yinkbell: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hello all the phone engineers on this forum. Kindly assist me to diagnose the problem of my phone. I was charging my phone on a particular extension box with generator power in my place of work. I when I got there. I discovered that the charger is burnt as a result of odour I perceived. I later used the charger to charge it. It was charging but the battery is not increasing. Instead it was decreasing even when I used another charger. It always shoe indication that the battery is charging but not increasing. Could it be the battery has been damaged or it is the charging point problem?. Am using itel A31. Product. Kindly assist me before I meet engineer for repairation. God bless u all.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eamux(m): 4:38am On Jun 07, 2018
yinkbell:
Hello all the phone engineers on this forum. Kindly assist me to diagnose the problem of my phone. I was charging my phone on a particular extension box with generator power in my place of work. I when I got there. I discovered that the charger is burnt as a result of odour I perceived. I later used the charger to charge it. It was charging but the battery is not increasing. Instead it was decreasing even when I used another charger. It always shoe indication that the battery is charging but not increasing. Could it be the battery has been damaged or it is the charging point problem?. Am using itel A31. Product. Kindly assist me before I meet engineer for repairation. God bless u all.
The charging fuse, charging ic and power charger resistor is burnt on your device... Visit the nearest store for repair. Or send it to us.. Eamux Tech. Search Eamux on Google map to know our location in Nigeria
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:40am On Jun 07, 2018
SweetWJ:
Hi, good day to all of u guys in the house. Pls I need urgent assistance. My Samsung Galaxy Core Prime is constantly draining the battery. I bought a new one and the same was the case. What baffles me most is when I fully charge the battery and remove and place it back immediately it bar decreases to about 75%. Pls if there's something that can be done to restore it to normal, pls someone should help me out. Thank you all.

Back up n factory reset. It will solve the draining

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2018
What is your best price sir

Simplep:
Lg pro for sale
3100mah battery
13mp back camera
8mp front cam
3gig ram
32gig rom
Price,20k
Am in benin

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Emmyk:
My nokia 3110c will ''no music found" whenever I go to music player. It started on 31 December. I've formatted the phone and Mc slot. Dont temme to flash the phone ΓΈ. I did it 6 times last year. October was the last time. Ha!
I'm sure by now you ain't using the phone anymore illd have given a solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2018
princemillla:

Back up n factory reset. It will solve the draining
I know that sign the phone just needs to b opened and serviced
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2018
watuma:
facing same issue on my itelA51.someone said d touch has expired. (Cos I've changed d touch b4). Do touch get expired? Any contact here at computer Villa?
your engineer did not detect the problem .now try putting off the data and watch your phone operate fine ,and if you need it fixed then flash it or contact me on 07031004364
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2018
yinkbell:
that problem is called fake charge I'll fix it contact me I stay at ALABA international 07031004364 and promise me you will testify in our church and in nairaland
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Euphrosyne(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2018
Euphrosyne:
Good day, please is there any engineer that can replace a Xiaomi redmi 3s screen
please any phone engineer that can replace a broken screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Am a lady dear nd dats my best
ebab:
What is your best price sir

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DateMynd44(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2018
obalola007:
I have a perfectly working board.Contact me on
my mail isn't working. What's up?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obalola007(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Touchpads don't expires,try and change the place you work on your phone.By doing this you'll meet another engineer and you might be lucky to get a better touchpad,mind you explain all what you have gone through to the engineer.
watuma:
facing same issue on my itelA51.someone said d touch has expired. (Cos I've changed d touch b4). Do touch get expired? Any contact here at computer Villa?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
What is the model of the lg pro pls...

Simplep:
Am a lady dear nd dats my best
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyk(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
onyenzuzu:
I'm sure by now you ain't using the phone anymore illd have given a solution
You are right. grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Galaxy Note 4 motherboard for sale or if you have the screen am willing to buy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
olanreyman:
Galaxy Note 4 motherboard for sale or if you have the screen am willing to buy
How much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
techno wx3p

techno wx3p, battery life-5000mahp

Ram-1gb

Storage 8gb

Android OS-7.0

Location>>Lagos

Inbuilt battery

Price- 20000

Carton and receipt and warranty is available.. The phone is 5months old...

Call me on Zero 8 Zero 26914226

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
LG-f240s
ebab:
What is the model of the lg pro pls...

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tobiloba84: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2018
Engineers in the house. Please how do I solve the issue of my iphone 7 mouthpiece that works fine with facetime, whatsapp call, voice recording but doesn't work with direct phone calls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ugreat(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello guys, any way to access Gionee m5 mini on newly installed Windows 10 OS? Help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Goldenhoney: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello my samsung s4 do hot and drain d battery d battery very fast. Help me!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ndissle:
How much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.