Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342714 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by madaleeda(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello my strong engineers, i hail thee, pls i need real help to unlock bootloader of (currently of S-ON)my verizon htc one m8 phone. I would really love to put in custom rom on the device. Thanks oooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rubiesangel: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
gantiano:
please house, i bought a tecno L8 Lite phone last year towards and it was working fine until last 2 months i was playing music and a call came on only to pickup and the phone went off since then i hauent been able to on it...now my bro took the phone to an engr saying its the switch up till now e never on
just take it to Carl care centre. They should be able to fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uyi168: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pls,does flashing a phone totally erases a phone including the emails formerly used...just a case of forgotten email details..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Uyi168:
Pls,does flashing a phone totally erases a phone including the emails formerly used...just a case of forgotten email details..

Just in case u flashed an android from version 5.1 up without removing ur email (Google acc) it will only b available on that phone for protection but all its content will b gone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
madaleeda:
Hello my strong engineers, i hail thee, pls i need real help to unlock bootloader of (currently of S-ON)my verizon htc one m8 phone. I would really love to put in custom rom on the device. Thanks oooo

If you have a pc. Download Crack uni Android Tool. UAT . Chose htc and click s off/on. It works great

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nickiemossie(f): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
I need someone who can help me root motorola nexus 6 and also unlock the bootloader bcs i dnt av a laptop to do it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uyi168: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
princemillla:

Just in case u flashed an android from version 5.1 up without removing ur email (Google acc) it will only b available on that phone for protection but all its content will b gone
..How then do i bypass the fpr?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gantiano(m): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Rubiesangel:
just take it to Carl care centre. They should be able to fix it.
the warranty has been broken o hope they can still fix it for me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vivvyo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
engineers in the house, plz my phone suddenly stopped recognizing earphones
wat could have been the cause?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hormotoyosi: 1:41am On Jun 18, 2018
Pls, am avin problem with my infinix note2. It display low battery temperature nd I switch it off 4 a while but am not be able 2 switch it on again cos anytime i press d power button it will only vibrate nd display 4 secs but went off again. Pls any remedy.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:25am On Jun 18, 2018
Mine is not working... it keeps telling me that i using the app for the first time and i should restart it to work properly...

Is there a particular version because I downloaded 7.0.1

princemillla:

If you have a pc. Download Crack uni Android Tool. UAT . Chose htc and click s off/on. It works great
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uyi168: 4:29am On Jun 18, 2018
melotech:
if you are in lag check computer village or alaba
..Pls,does flashing a phone override its frp block?..pls do reply me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uyi168: 4:45am On Jun 18, 2018
eamux:
How to remove any Android phone FRP lock, how to remove any phone Google account lock or Samsung account lock. Just visit http://www.eamux.com/2018/06/bypass-frp-applications-and-files-download-frp-tools-free/
..Good morning boss..does flashing a phone remove the frp lock?..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2018
ebab:
Mine is not working... it keeps telling me that i using the app for the first time and i should restart it to work properly...

Is there a particular version because I downloaded 7.0.1

Bros is it crack version. Crack version is still at v5.02
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kapose: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2018
Good Morning,

I download an APP called Notification History and it is not allowing me use my phone. Can i delete app from my phone using. Please let me know the application i can use. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Gurus in house, I updated my gionee m6 mirror through the normal phone system update process ..... But after then, the phone takes 20-30min to boot whenever i restart the phone. Plz........., what's the problem and how can i resolve it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by carzhim(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] embarassed embarassed abeg my Tecno A7 had a screen problem since like 4 months baxk now and i need to repair it ,, pleasee help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2018
it depends on the phone some phone when you flash with format and download option it will remove the frp lock but you will need to repair the imei
Uyi168:
..Pls,does flashing a phone override its frp block?..pls do reply me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2018
you can take it to care center for a fix
carzhim:
[color=#770077][/color] embarassed embarassed abeg my Tecno A7 had a screen problem since like 4 months baxk now and i need to repair it ,, pleasee help

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uyi168: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2018
melotech:
it depends on the phone some phone when you flash with format and download option it will remove the frp lock but you will need to repair the imei
..GM bro,its a tecno phone...do u reside in benin?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uyi168: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2018
haywire1:

Sir, A total hardware reset flashing can solve the problem

..GM sir,pls,can a total hardware reset flashing over ride frp block?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2018
the first restart may take time that is normal but subsequent power on if it take time also that means you need to do factory reset on the phone
Rajman45:
Gurus in house, I updated my gionee m6 mirror through the normal phone system update process ..... But after then, the phone takes 20-30min to boot whenever i restart the phone. Plz........., what's the problem and how can i resolve it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2018
change the battery if same take it to competent phone engineer around you to help you check it
hormotoyosi:
Pls, am avin problem with my infinix note2. It display low battery temperature nd I switch it off 4 a while but am not be able 2 switch it on again cos anytime i press d power button it will only vibrate nd display 4 secs but went off again. Pls any remedy.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by carzhim(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2018
melotech:
you can take it to care center for a fix
i've been trying that but i ws told it old model that the assesories is scares
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Peppul: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2018
please guys how much can I change my s7 edge screen and touchpad.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2018
melotech:
the first restart may take time that is normal but subsequent power on if it take time also that means you need to do factory reset on the phone
Thanks a lot man... I will try it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
please house, my lenovo tab screen is bad.
both output screen and touch screen.

can I get replacement here or do I need to open a thread?

kindly assist

make is lenovo A5500 HV tablet.

please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2018
NO AM IN LAGOS
Uyi168:
..GM bro,its a tecno phone...do u reside in benin?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uyi168: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2018
melotech:
NO AM IN LAGOS
..Ok..i'd love to reach u..ur number or email
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
I will download the crack version then

princemillla:

Bros is it crack version. Crack version is still at v5.02
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
My galaxy note 4 fell and screen stopped working . If you are interested in buying the panel Holla me 08106611292

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.