Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,502 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above (534 Views)

Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? / If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above by Frankbikk: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
I am a teacher,an author and a business man. I am from Edo State and I reside in Edo state also. I am searching for any lady that is ready for marriage this year. At most December this year. The person should be from any part of Edo,Delta or any city in the south south. U might not reside in any of these state but if you are from this states. I would be glad for us to start making preparations. If interested, please send me a mail @ houstonfrank94@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above by Sammy07: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sir, what happened to those in your church, your areas??

The same girls that are here, are the same girls in your areas.
Maybe, You're being selective

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above by matrix199(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Edit your introduction. Try....... I'm a teacher, an author, and a businessman......... proofread other lines of your post and make corrections where necessary

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above by Frankbikk: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
matrix199:
Edit your introduction. Try....... I'm a teacher, an author, and a businessman......... proofread other lines of your post and make corrections where necessary

Thanks so much,I appreciate
Re: I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above by Ekakamba: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2020

Post your age too for effective and efficient response. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above by Billionsclub: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please drop your phone number
Re: I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above by Frankbikk: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Billionsclub:
Please drop your phone number
I did before but I had to remove it. But I will give out the phone number if I receive email from anyone who is interested
Re: I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above by Frankbikk: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sammy07:
Sir, what happened to those in your church, your areas??

The same girls that are here, are the same girls in your areas.
Maybe, You're being selective

I am not being selective. I am a very shy person and sometimes introvert. But I am jovial and interact well with people. I am an assistant head in my place of work. So I know the importance of being a team player in an organization but when it comes to relationship. Shyness takes over
Re: I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above by Frankbikk: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ekakamba:

Post your age too for effective and efficient response. grin tongue
I am 33. I am a Christian,a chorister and a teach teenagers at least twice a month
Re: I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 07, 2020
So na men full your street or church abi angry
Re: I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above by Sammy07: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Frankbikk:

I am not being selective. I am a very shy person and sometimes introvert. But I am jovial and interact well with people. I am an assistant head in my place of work. So I know the importance of being a team player in an organization but when it comes to relationship. Shyness takes over

I understand you

(1) (Reply)

A Love Letter From 1957 During The Influeza Pandemic / What Guys Normally Do After S3x!! / Will Money Stop Nonsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.