Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate (2000 Views)

My Pepper Planting Challenge / My Pepper Farm Project - Step By Step / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by buttlover(m): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2020
I tried so hard to get a job (well paying) but couldn't find. Even so invitations I got I couldn't make it due to distance and t-fare. I've been to the north, south, West and East, no show. I therefore started farming.

Due to covid_19 issue, I couldn't locate agriotropic stores, I however harvest the pepper seed myself. It took me 1month and 2weeks to prepare the land (1and1/2 plot)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by Nwodosis(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Why are you hiding your face? Are you not proud of your legitimate earning? Some are even more willing with more zeal than you but have no access to land!
Be courageous guy, the self- employeds are the greatest earners in the world and they all started in a small scale like you.

7 Likes

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by iammo(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2020
May God bless your effort.. at least you aint stealing or scamming people

1 Like

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by nijiatech78: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Kudos my Brother. May Heaven bless the labor of your hands. ALWAYS BE PROUD OF YOUR HUSTLE AS IT PUTS MONEY IN YOUR POCKET AND FOOD ON YOUR TABLE.

1 Like

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by vincijr(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Nice one bro

In this country our destiny solely depends on us

1 Like

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by Michelle55: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2020
God bless the works of your hands...

1 Like

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by cRobo: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2020
you have a vegetable farm
why term yourself jobless
well
I won't say a word

3 Likes

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by DanseMacabre(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Nice one bro. Hope say you plant ganja join? grin
Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2020
You will open another thread soon showing us how big you have become from this little beginning. Amen

4 Likes

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by phorget(m): 7:48am On Apr 07, 2020
You are doing well my brother.
Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by donbachi(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Bigger u i pray.
Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by amp01(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2020
cRobo:
you have a vegetable farm

why term yourself jobless

well

I won't say a word
The government has a lot to do in reorientation of the Nigeria youth,some one that has a farm see himself as jobless.
Until you work from 8-5pm,that's when you have a job. Me I tire.

2 Likes

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by timibare(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2020
Nwodosis:
Why are you hiding your face? Are you not proud of your legitimate earning? Some are even more willing with more zeal than you but have no access to land!
Be courageous guy, the self- employeds are the greatest earners in the world and they all started in a small scale like you.
a first class Graduate should b proud is a farmer, okay ooh grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by CrudeSon: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2020
timibare:

Anything wrong with that? Don't you eat!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by cassidy1996(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2020
wow! i love this....kudos
Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by missimelda01(f): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nwodosis:

Nawa o... so because he hid his face you've already concluded that he's ashamed of his hustle, did it ever occur to you that he wants to remain anonymous? Take it easy biko

3 Likes

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by king4afric(m): 1:54am On Apr 09, 2020
well done and I hope your hard work pays off at the end. please where is your farm location ,which state? which vegetable are you planting?
Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by buttlover(m): 6:53am On Apr 09, 2020
king4afric:
well done and I hope your hard work pays off at the end. please where is your farm location ,which state? which vegetable are you planting?
Imo state, pepper and ofe
Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by Benamin18: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
buttlover:
I tried so hard to get a job (well paying) but couldn't find. Even so invitations I got I couldn't make it due to distance and t-fare. I've been to the north, south, West and East, no show. I therefore started farming.

Due to covid_19 issue, I couldn't locate agriotropic stores, I however harvest the pepper seed myself. It took me 1month and 2weeks to prepare the land (1and1/2 plot)
please I'm going into pepper farming and ugu it's my first time I will need your help and guidance thanks.im in Edo state. We can talk on WhatsApp 07065788490
Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
timibare:
Lol, even if I have masters I will still go into farming! It's a great thing to do as no one can live without food bro.

1 Like

Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by abolaji62(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit seller of Nigeria
Can help you sells all your crop you have in farm like
Tomato marrow cucumber green pepper water melon
Green chille rodo okro and etc ..our own is just to remove 10% in any price we sell it, for more info you can cantact us on :09033053043 or join our whatsapp group: https:///LXK092QGXEvBkFAJe4wnUT ...... thanks for your patronize
Re: My Pepper/vegetable Farm As A Jobless Graduate by ndbros4justice: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
OP why did you drop this thread? cry cry

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Rearing Chicken (cockerel) / Have You Ever Seen This Relatively Scarce Plant??( Photo) / Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.