Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (28004 Views)

Most Interesting TV Adverts / Most Annoying TV Adverts / Top 10 Nigeria TV Adverts For July 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) by deviduff(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
My most nostalgic is 'Sunlight,sunlight in water,use sunlight in water,it's all that u need. Long-lasting sunlight,fresh as d morning,takes care of d family...use sunlight in water...'

'Malta guiness...makes ur day.wen u jst get back from school,malta guiness gonna keep u cool...'

Then one NTA program 'Society and child' song. Miss those days.
Re: Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) by tpia5: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
Any thread on noteworthy commercials of 2012?
Re: Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) by EsanEmmanuel(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2013
I am Esan Emmanuel, A fresh graduate of FUTA. I am into TV&Radio adverts. My recent work was a jingle for Dr Olusegun Mimiko used for his second term campaign in the just concluded Ondo state October gubernitorial election, and the jingle was adjudged the best.
I have this T.V Commercial scripted by me, The TVC is meant to promote a beauty soap (I'm targeting LUX soap,JOY soap or DELTA) and I can guarantee it will be the best to ever be done for the brand.
My request is how I can I go into partnership Media personnels on this, My team already made a project slide enumerating every neccesary information about the TVC, and all we want is a chance to present it before advert companies in contract with these Multinational companies.
I called One Mr Israel Adeboye, The Public Relations Manager of Unilever PLC, for LUX soap. But he said it's now in his power,we should go after companies they contract their adverts to and dropped the call on me. I seriously don't know who else to contact.
Plz I need help,suggestion,link,anything. Thanks
I can be contacted on
+2348061196729.
Re: Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) by IZUKWU(m): 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hordhunharyhor:
I love this advert.

There's a rumble growing in my tummy saying 'Boombala Boombala Boom'
It seems that I am hungry
And Mee-mee time is hear,
I am so excited
That I can hardly wait,
my mouth is getting ready,
To sing the mee-mee song.
Take me, Break me, anyway you make me,
Mee-mee noodles, Mee-mee noodles, Boomsha sha mee-mee!

Although can't really rememba d correct lines of this 1 but I'm in love with it as well.
Alright now, listen now,
It's the new cadbury chocolate Eclairs
Ha ha ha, it has a lovely new purple and gold wrapper,
Rich cream...
And it has a... choc choc and you gonna love it,
Humm hummn,it's milk and deeeliiiciioouus,
And it's one taste it's gonna be in my mouth.
So go get yours now!

I sure can't forget S.T soap advert.
Call: Ose S.T mare oo
Resp.: eee
Call: Okan dara fun we lasan
Call: Okan dara faso fifo
Call: Elo S.T ke ridi oro wa
All: Gbogbo kokoro ara ojobo, gbogbo idoti yen o le raiye, eela ishaka ewa bi gba lo, on foso mo kii jaso o sa, ole koko kii jewo o jare.

Skye Bank's TVC remains evergreen
I wish I had someone who can help with my dreams,
I wish I had a friend, help me grow in every way,
Saying Yes to my needs.
I wish that I knew what it feels like to be free,
To smile oh to smile, everyday of my life,
And I wish I can go far in life without stress.
MVO: Listen to the wishes of your hear coz,
Skye bank is always there, saying YES to your needs.

please guy s I need the video of this sky bank advertisement. who can help
Re: Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) by Queentito(f): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2017
I remember panadol Mummy, daddy is shaking. Lol, good old times
Itel should do an interesting advert like these ones for the itel S31

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liquorose Is First Runner Up 2021 BBNaija Season 6 'Shine Ya Eye' / Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero / BBNaija: CitizenGO Files Petition To NBC To Stop Airing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.