Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Insecurities - Free Romance Book - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insecurities - Free Romance Book (1965 Views)

Free Romance Tips Music And Many More / Click Here For Free Romance Tips,, Gist And Many More / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
INSECURITIES by NOVEL WRITTEN BY PEREIRA OLUWABIMPE... | OkadaBooks https://okadabooks.com/book/about/insecurities/32186#.Xo8JYZnyM5U.whatsapp

Sandra filled with a lot of insecurities and so much more is deep.

The book is free so you can read without paying a discount for everyone for you to also be fascinated to read more of my paid books.

It is free #0 Naira

Ensure after reading you review the book and share your thoughts on the comment box

Also spend this period to read good books

A simple and short book

To read this book or download it for free click on the link now ....

Business:

The Power Of Great Thoughts And Great Actions

The importance of having great actions in your business , brands and services to reach out to the right customers

Consult Digital Bimpe to speak to all mankind those customers to patronise your business , brands and services send a whatsapp message to 08147480036

5 Likes

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
But u did not disguise yourself well
U are a guy na cheesy
Is this how it's done now?

Look at a young guy like u, u are very lazy to go out there and hustle.
Don't worry, you will be caught in no time.

Scammer. U are not even smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by omoiyamayor(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hi Bimpe,you have shown courage most of Nigerian ladies lack,I respect you.

12 Likes

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hello Future Husband

My name is Bimpe

21 Years of Age

I am funny , crazy , weird , honest , kind , honest and loyal

I am also a Christian who

Send a whatsapp message to me 08147480036

Dont comment here if you not serious thank you from my picture and number this person is real
I can't believe you are 21,you have the brain of a 30+ with those advises and career talks. Or did you copy them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by ednut1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
21 and desperate. Just tell us u dey find means to escape poverty

6 Likes

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Oluromantic: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
21. God forbid. You don't even know why you're born yet

5 Likes

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
How about attending events to meet more men? Play a numbers game, the more you meet the higher your chances of finding one that’s ready. Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Ishilove: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
She feels she is ready. Abeg you people should free her and face front if you are not interested.

10 Likes

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by lograr(m): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Reading comments above , I'm so perturbed why are my people unreasonably harsh.
Best of luck Op

2 Likes

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by joshboo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hello Future Husband

My name is Bimpe

21 Years of Age

I am also a Christian who is spiritual and devoted to put God first in everything

I love sports

I love Games both indoor and outdoor
Including video games

Like Fifa , Grandtheft , Max Payne and others

I am an Entrepreneur

I am a technology and business kind of lady, my other name should be business! Lmao

I have skills in cooking , writing , teaching , computer skills , marketing skills , repairing of phone software and hardware , graphics skill and others

I am a simple lady who love simple things not a flashing or expensive lifestyle I like to keep things simple

I am searching for my husband wherever you are!

A man that is ready to settle down and have family on a serious note no play jokes apart

You want to settle down and have your family and babies

Dont comment here if you not serious thank you from my picture and number this person is real
You are beautiful and unique in a special way. Pray you find the best amongst men.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by jawalis(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
You need to set your priorities right. At 21, you are in a public domain searching for a non-existing love. Why not get yourself involved in activities that will help you in discovering your purposes in Life. Am sure you have lots of guys who make advances for you there but you are waiting for a messiah who have it all and maybe a Mr Perfect �. I hope you find one
Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
omoiyamayor:
Hi Bimpe,you have shown courage most of Nigerian ladies lack,I respect you.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by unmask: 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hello Future Husband

My name is Bimpe

21 Years of Age

I am also a Christian who is spiritual and devoted to put God first in everything

I love sports

Including video games

I am an Entrepreneur

I am a technology and business kind of lady, my other name should be business! Lmao

I have skills in cooking , writing , teaching , computer skills , marketing skills , repairing of phone software and hardware , graphics skill and others

I am a simple lady who love simple things not a flashing or expensive lifestyle I like to keep things simple

A man that is ready to settle down and have family on a serious note no play jokes apart

nice combination of traits if you are real.....you would make a good wife (I have a friend who is exactly like this: good wife, astounding mother and great friend) good luck in your search hopefully you find a man that will compliment you.... . I am sure you are wise enough to choose wisely

1 Like

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
jawalis:
You need to set your priorities right. At 21, you are in a public domain searching for a non-existing love. Why not get yourself involved in activities that will help you in discovering your purposes in Life. Am sure you have lots of guys who make advances for you there but you are waiting for a messiah who have it all and maybe a Mr Perfect �. I hope you find one
you think marriage is not also a priority when you have all the things of life and you lack family you have nothing even God encourages Family

1 Like

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
unmask:
nice combination of traits if you are real.....you would make a good wife (I have a friend who is exactly like this: good wife, astounding mother and great friend) good luck in your search hopefully you find a man that will compliment you.... . I am sure you are wise enough to choose wisely
thank you

1 Like

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
joshboo:

You are beautiful and unique in a special way. Pray you find the best amongst men.
thank you
Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
I can't believe you are 21,you have the brain of a 30+ with those advises and career talks. Or did you copy them?
those are my copyright and am glad you are a big fan of Digital Bimpe thank you and God bless you also if you need my services send a message to me
Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
lograr:
Reading comments above , I'm so perturbed why are my people unreasonably harsh.
Best of luck Op
thank you
Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
those are my copyright and am glad you are a big fan of Digital Bimpe thank you and God bless you also if you need my services send a message to me
wow am impressed

1 Like

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Great courage there kiss

1 Like

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by ohosi4real(m): 3:26am On Apr 08, 2020
Scammer, this is a man who claims to be a lady. Beware nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by dukeprince50: 3:58am On Apr 08, 2020
People will just carry their frustration and enter nairaland.
Look at those people insulting the girl thinking everyone is a scammer.
Goodluck @wordsfrombimpe if u are real though, I hope u find wat ur looking for.
But I'll advice u not to look for a guy on nairaland, cos what u have here are mostly broke, frustrated, tribalistic, misogynists. They are nothing but useless fuckboys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by ValCon888: 5:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Many of you bashing her may not have achieved what she has achieved.
The only thing I want to say to you Bimpe is that you are a brave girl with bottomless reserves of self-confidence.
I applaud you.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:20am On Apr 08, 2020
ValCon888:
Many of you bashing her may not have achieved what she has achieved.
The only thing I want to say to you Bimpe is that you are a brave girl with bottomless reserves of self-confidence.
I applaud you.
Thank You
Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:21am On Apr 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
Goodluck @wordsfrombimpe if u are real though, I hope u find wat ur looking for.
But I'll advice u not to look for a guy on nairaland, cos what u have here are mostly broke, frustrated, tribalistic, misogynists. Th
ey are nothing but useless fuckboys
I am real and not a Scammer
Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:21am On Apr 08, 2020
southniyikaye:
wow am impressed
thank you
Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by mpolochi1: 6:23am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
But I'll advice u not to look for a guy on nairaland, cos what u have here are mostly broke, frustrated, tribalistic, misogynists. They are nothing but useless fuckboys
[/s]
Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by jawalis(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
you think marriage is not also a priority when you have all the things of life and you lack family you have nothing even God encourages Family
You don’t argue with me. Extract what you consider useful to you and leave the rest
Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Kevsmart88(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Courageous I must say but at 21? Are you sure you are done exploring, ready to quit thinking about just your goals, prepared to seek someone else's opinion before taking important decisions which ordinarily you would have done alone, ready to have kids and probably loose some of those figure 8 tin(lol), cut contacts with some of your friends which is inevitable, be more considerate, lots of questions that begs answers. I pray you find what you seek here or somewhere else... Your boldness even makes the prospect more appealing but for the age difference...good luck

1 Like

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2020
jawalis:

You don’t argue with me. Extract what you consider useful to you and leave the rest
maybe you should focus on your priority because it seems the message is talking to you

1 Like

Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by properties4sale: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hello Future Husband

My name is Bimpe

21 Years of Age

I love sports

Including video games

I am an Entrepreneur

Location pls.
Re: Insecurities - Free Romance Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Kevsmart88:
Courageous I must say but at 21? Are you sure you are done exploring, ready to quit thinking about just your goals, prepared to seek someone else's opinion before taking important decisions which ordinarily you would have done alone, ready to have kids and probably loose some of those figure 8 tin(lol), cut contacts with some of your friends which is inevitable, be more considerate, lots of questions that begs answers. I pray you find what you seek here or somewhere else... Your boldness even makes the prospect more appealing but for the age difference...good luck
I dont have much friends just few friends have been on my own since 18 years struggling and hustling , am ready to have my family and in our society many women take this things for granted they wanted to party and slay for the rest of their live forgetting that family is important and then they get to old age and realise that they are lonely no family and had they known they would have had family earlier in Africa in our society the adults find it so much difficult to settle down believing they need to have everything and you need to start somewhere unlike the white you see from 18 years they are already marrying having children and great grand children and living such a happy and peaceful life whether they have it or not but here in Africa we live to impress but me I am ready to settle down and have my family and also encourage my children to do the Same it is a joy that before 40 or 50 I should have grand children that all adults and happy and living life with their family's that is history we need to start having family at a young age and stay clear of fornications

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS / SO PAINFUL!! See What A Lady Said As She Was Offered Noodles After Sex / Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.