Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? (756 Views)

Puppets?? The last time it was GEJ Kissing walls and now this ? / See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic / Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
You guessed right he was busy sharing $1b with his cronnies for election campaigns.

While Mogadishu Barracks in Abuja was going up in flames our President was busy sharing our common wealth to the tune $1b with his political cronnies for no other reason but political purposes.

They are running their private election campaigns with our commonwealth. Now that must be a criminal offence that should get any serious Nation angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by slap1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2011
Q U I Z 102: Where was Krendo when God was sharing common sense?
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by Nsiman(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
Q U I Z 103, Is gej the chief of defense staff?
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2011
Nsiman:

Q U I Z 103, Is gej the chief of defense staff?

Quiz 104, is the President not the chief security officer of the country?

You people think Jonny Boy is in Abuja to admire Aso Rock? he is there to work but unfortunately he is simply sleeping and stealing money when he wish.
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by BigB11(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2011
He was on the phone getting directions/instructions as usual.

A real leader would have held a press conference minutes after the bombing and another one early in the morning; not to resolve anything, but to give the citizens assurance and calm them down. (I love IBB)
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2011
Big B1:

He was on the phone getting directions/instructions as usual.

A real leader would have held a press conference minutes after the bombing and another one early in the morning; not to resolve anything, but to give the citizens assurance and calm them down. (I love IBB)

Exactly, 10 Months and counting this man has not held any press conference with the Nigerian Press.
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by Beaf: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
Quiz 101: where will krendo's almajiri state get money if Jonathan doesn't share money to them?
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by Mariory(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2011
krendo:

You guessed right he was busy sharing $1b with his cronnies for election campaigns.

While Mogadishu Barracks in Abuja was going up in flames our President was busy sharing our common wealth to the tune $1b with his political cronnies for no other reason but political purposes.

They are running their private election campaigns with our commonwealth. Now that must be a criminal offence that should get any serious Nation angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where were you?
Mogadishu Barracks wasn't bombed. It was a bar near it that "went up in flames".
Where were you when the bomb at the Church in Abuja went off?
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by BigB11(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2011
It has been confirmed that American bomb experts arrived early yesterday, our president on the other hand is yet to effectively address what happened and way forward.

This is a joke!
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by Beaf: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2011
Big B1:

It has been confirmed that American bomb experts arrived early yesterday, our president on the other hand is yet to effectively address what happened and way forward.

This is a joke!

Er. . . Fill in the gaps. . .

We might soon see ** intelligence tracking Boko Haram politicians and ** drones bombing Boko Haram foot soldiers and their likes in the North.
The North is rapidly embracing terrorism.
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by rebranded(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
Big B1:

This is a joke!

Lol. .Our President only talks to us on facebook, hol up. .a facebook post will soon be upĀ  grin

or u can attend the next function he will be. .he will talk about it cheesy

"I will not allow criminals to make this country ungovernable" thats where it ends!
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by IYANGBALI: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2011
Inside aunty Patience,s bedroom of course{dont ask me what he was doing there} doing 2 legs up of course
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by Nsiman(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2011
@ krendo and co, are u in nigeria or do u tune in ur tv to watch? Gej has had a press conference, i watched it, gej hasn't been in power 4 10months as u say, sorry i can't reply u 'cos u aren't current
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by Pysam(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

Inside aunty Patience,s bedroom of course{dont ask me what he was doing there} doing 2 legs up of course
dat's nt gud enuf men i no se i holy pass u o,bt men u dey cari talk cos no mata wot na person mama nd pupsi u dey yeryer so e no make sense abeg.one luv
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by xterra2(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2011
slap1:

Q U I Z 102: Where was Krendo when God was sharing common sense?
hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by TippyTop(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
@krendo
My friend I almost took you seriously until I saw your other posts.
Nice try though Lol!!!

PS
Please Nairalanders don't take this Atiku boy boy seriously, he's only out to cause mischief.
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by 9ijaMan: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
Nsiman:

@ krendo and co, are u in nigeria or do u tune in your tv to watch? Gej has had a press conference, i watched it, gej hasn't been in power 4 10months as u say, sorry i can't reply u 'cos u aren't current

Nsiman, I'll advice you to get a life. GEJ has indeed been ruling for more than 10 months. For your info, you don't have to reside inside Aso Rock to know when GEJ became acting and subsequently substantive President of Nigeria.
Kindly provide the house a script of the press conference(s) GEJ gave on any of the bombings?
Re: Q U I Z: 101 - Where Was Gej When Our Country Was Bombed ? by Nsiman(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2011
9ijaman, hahahaha, ask cyril stoba and co, i'm neither a journalist nor a caster. Atiku boy!

(1) (Reply)

Bode George Leaves Prison February 26 / One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare / Judiciary Strike In Akwa Ibom Politically Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.