Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Is Your Bragging Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Bragging Right (906 Views)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Bragging Right by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Good day to all the members of this wonderful platform.

This question goes to all the guys on this site that believe on their "wooing skills or qualities as a man, that can make any woman "attracted/ fall" for him.

Is time to say that thing that makes you so special to any woman, and believe me ladies on this site are taken note....

CONCLUSION - i need ladies to be the referee on this.
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
Good day to all the members of this wonderful platform.

This question goes to all the guys on this site that believe on their "wooing skills or qualities as a man, that can make any woman "attracted/ fall" for him.

Is time to say that thing that makes you so special to any woman, and believe me ladies on this site

CONCLUSION - i need ladies to be the referee on this.

i’ll come back to this thread by November after I must have hit a million dollars. Then I won’t tell you about how special my wooing skills are, but how with my money I got 100 girls on their back!
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2020
This thread will be interesting...grin
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2020
oyedav:
i’ll come back to this thread by November after I must have hit a million dollars. Then I won’t tell you about how special my wooing skills are, but how with my money I got 100 girls on their back!

Na so my guy.... But dnt forget with all ur money some ladies go still take you as "maga".
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
This thread will be interesting...grin

My guy am tired of seeing people ranting about ALPHA MALE and GO AND MAKE MONEY GANG... This is the time to brag
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by NevetsIbot(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bragging rights?

Mad ass Artist and handyman
Handsome
Sings and plays the guitar.
Fit toned body.
Very determined to make it

I've been asking God for one bragging right... Full Beards.
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by NevetsIbot(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
oyedav:

Maybe you'll have a lot of girls around you...... But it'll all be cos of your money. Not sure you'll like those fakes around you.

Anyway... Mo wa ni u Money making gang yen naa
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by SweetCunt97(f): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

My guy am tired of seeing people ranting about ALPHA MALE and GO AND MAKE MONEY GANG... This is the time to brag
You didn't mention your bragging right bro

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by Designerdollars: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You didn't mention your bragging right bro

Give me your email let me send you my pictures... Lol grin

But some of my bragging rights are " sweet talker" like a novelist and good smiles
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by 21cents: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
ability to grow full all round beard

tall

handsome

Independent
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by SweetCunt97(f): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Give me your email let me send you my pictures... Lol grin

But some of my bragging rights are " sweet talker" like a novelist and good smiles
Uhmmm, is that all? undecided
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Uhmmm, is that all? undecided

No need to tell u the main one because am still searching for real love. i will only tell that special woman i find the main bragging right i have.

CONCLUSION - why not try your luck ?
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by SweetCunt97(f): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

No need to tell u the main one because am still searching for real love. i will only tell that special woman i find the main bragging right i have.

CONCLUSION - why not try your luck ?
Lemme guess, you good in bed? Try my luck how?
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by Fidelismaria: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
1: Indifference

Will update later
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lemme guess, you good in bed? Try my luck how?

Baby come closer.........
Re: What Is Your Bragging Right by SweetCunt97(f): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Baby come closer.........
Thank u. Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Me & My Girlfriend / What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman / Breaking!!! Popular Nigerian Musician Beats Lady Blue & Black [ Watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.