Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Share Your Honeymoon Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Honeymoon Experience (649 Views)

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Honeymoon Experience by presh247(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2020
Those of you married, I know there are awesome memories you have had together...your honeymoon experience i think should be one of them.

We singles would love to learn from you.

How did you spend your honeymoon?

Did you travel out or outside your base?

What's so special with your honeymoon experience?

Let us know...

If you are still single...HOPE YOU WANT TO LEARN?

Re: Share Your Honeymoon Experience by baralatie(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2020
undecidedit cost millions of dollars to get a space rocket to land on the moon.as in ehn
it cost millions of dollars to get a space rocket to land on the moon.
Re: Share Your Honeymoon Experience by presh247(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2020
baralatie:
undecidedit cist millions of dollars to get a space rocket to land on the moon.it cist millions of dollars to get a space rocket to land on the moon.
Hmm...just the two of you on the moon

Won't you be scared?
Re: Share Your Honeymoon Experience by baralatie(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2020
presh247:

Hmm...just the two of you on the moon

Won't you be scared?
I am more scared of the cost of the suit that we are putting on to walk on the moon.check the price tag on google.
haa
Re: Share Your Honeymoon Experience by presh247(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2020
baralatie:

I am more scared of the cost of the suit that we are putting on to walk on the moon.check the price tag on google.
haa
cheesy

You must not go on the moon to get the best of time
Re: Share Your Honeymoon Experience by presh247(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Are there any places/sites one could visit down here in Nigeria during such romantic time?
Re: Share Your Honeymoon Experience by Ekakamba: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Edited: grin tongue
presh247:
Those of you who married as virgins, I know there are awesome memories you have had together...your honeymoon experience i think should be one of them.

We single virgins grin would love to learn from you.

How did you spend your honeymoon?

Did you travel out or outside your base?

What's so special with your honeymoon experience?

Let us know...

If you are still single a virgin...HOPE YOU WANT TO LEARN?

(1) (Reply)

Free Recharge Cards For All Networks!!! / Some Women Need To Think. / Please I Need A Girl To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.