Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,531 members, 7,850,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Coronavirus: Married Men I Sleep With For Money Are Not Picking My Calls Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coronavirus: Married Men I Sleep With For Money Are Not Picking My Calls Anymore (817 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Married Men I Sleep With For Money Are Not Picking My Calls Anymore by FARA4GA: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
A Nigerian lady who identified herself as a single mother in a video which has gone viral, has cried out over the challenges she's been facing following the lockdown order issued by some state governments and the federal government over Coronavirus outbreak in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c62qNfGTeq8

Coronavirus: Married men I sleep with for money are not picking my calls because they're home with their wives - Nigerian single mother cries out

The lady who spoke in Yoruba, was heard saying that the married men she sleeps with for money are no longer picking her calls because they are at home with their wives.

She said;

"I am a hungry single mother slay mama, all the married men I sleep with for money are not picking my phone calls because they are home with their wives"

Re: Coronavirus: Married Men I Sleep With For Money Are Not Picking My Calls Anymore by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Even me sef, I've stopped picking my Oloshos calls.
If you're married, now is the time for you to build your love and home with your wife.

If you're not married, now is the time for you to meditate and reflect how far you've gone in life.
Stop going to celebrities' pages on Twitter and Instagram to beg cos it's all audio and arranged giveaways.
If you don't learn anything after this lockdown,Omo your name should be changed to Toto.

UnaToto
Re: Coronavirus: Married Men I Sleep With For Money Are Not Picking My Calls Anymore by donbachi(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abeg Wetin be anoda Naija name for orobo Camry?
Re: Coronavirus: Married Men I Sleep With For Money Are Not Picking My Calls Anymore by Oluromantic: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
She's not one of them, she just recorded the video to trend.
Re: Coronavirus: Married Men I Sleep With For Money Are Not Picking My Calls Anymore by delectablegyal(f): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
married men are with their wives. look for your own husband.
Re: Coronavirus: Married Men I Sleep With For Money Are Not Picking My Calls Anymore by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
delectablegyal:
married men are with their wives. look for your own husband.

with the way she looks, no wonder she is just a snack for "slay papas"... and with her state of mind, thats all she will ever be.
Re: Coronavirus: Married Men I Sleep With For Money Are Not Picking My Calls Anymore by badaru911: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
What an old hag..... I wonder the kinda men sleeping with her.. Probably area Boyz

(1) (Reply)

How / Which Flirt Move Turns You On? / What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.