Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos (10192 Views)

If U're Having Regular Sex Be Grateful. Some Of Neva Fvck For 6 Years Now. / Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) / Never Seen Before Photos Of ‘pregnant’ Tacha Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by iammo(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Last Last he is an upcoming yahoo boy, spending real good on her... we sabi them
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by imran90(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Easy man grin
zexy2030:

grin grin grin u 4 drag am na mumu still in her first generation of knowledge, when Nigeria is going 5G she is still on 1G. odeh... angry
grin
zexy2030:

grin grin grin u 4 drag am na mumu still in her first generation of knowledge, when Nigeria is going 5G she is still on 1G. odeh... angry
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Timileyin1234(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
daddio:

Boyfriend: (spits and soliloquies) NIBO NI MO TI RI AAYE ANKA GENESIS DE REVELATION!? I GO YANSH YOU WELLA.
grin grin
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by TheSourcerer: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
0KNM:
It will all end in tears cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay Prophet
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by flyinnizam(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
she will delete this post herself after it ended in tears
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Fajoe2020: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Me sef

Ariza:
I can bet it that the boyfriend did not read all the text!
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Fajoe2020: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:
If such epistle is directed to me, I will just scroll to comment and type AMEN LOVE! grin tongue

LOL � �
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Iblac: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.whatsapp DreamTv; +2348021346301,it's real,legit and fast in payout,a trial will convince you
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Olude193: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
This one is over the moon grin

Leave am her eyes never open

By the time e open

She go dey write *Fuccckk mennn* in summary
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by ABCthings: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Did she just had a brain surgery?
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by akezn: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
A female friend once told me 'na only person when never experience heartbreak dey use boyfriend picture dey do dp'.
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by panmunium(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kids love, she never see reality
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Godsonjolly: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin looks like Book of Revelation... Wonders will never seize, I'm sure she can't compose such message for her mum birthday. Well,end they say, justify the means
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
When reality sets in, she will delete this post herself

I tell you!

1 Like

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Rickmann: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Roon9:

At some point we all did this tho
Funny enough the ladies widen up first

Children grin
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Rickmann: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
panmunium:
Kids love, she never see reality

Yea, but then lets pray the love grows with them .
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Allsingles: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
When trials come we will know those that are prepared
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Smartsly11: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
0KNM:
Premium tears my brother..lol
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by pryingeyes(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Truely we have never seen anything like this before
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by ArticleBeast: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
When reality sets in, she will delete this post herself
My brother dem no dey tell blindman say rain dey fall

1 Like

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by ArticleBeast: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
0KNM:
Premium creamy tears
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Ronald1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lass lass it go end in tears ...nonsense
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Egungun is not careful �
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
This pic won't last a year.
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by kcowen(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Shey make we tell them!!?
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by clevybrown(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2020
This are the type that easily take their life all in the name of heartbreak... Cos he will break her heart for sure and she will contemplate suicide. The love epistle itself is suicidal cos at this point, it clearly shows her life is in the guy's hand...poor naive girl embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis / Why Are Most Girls Like This (photo)? / Man Masturbates Himself To Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.