Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups (14062 Views)

Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims / Chinese Loans: How FG Signed Empty Loan Repayment Documents – Reps / Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 09, 2020
d
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by Doctor2020: 7:34am On Apr 09, 2020
For what reaaon,.
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by espn(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2020
palsenator:

Obviously you are teenager... Grow up boy and stop being stereotypical. I am Yoruba and I don't eat pepper. I doubt if you have ever left the South East to any other region.
please always ignore this kids and tribal bigots... They are filled with hatred.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by LAUSUG15: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2020
chuksbaby:
Hustle hard o. make loan nor kill you with depression.

Work from home sweet.

Modified
How i make money

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

Mturk- least income is 350$ Monthly. Surveys but the pay is sweet.

Ebay- Selling some digital books. like 45$ stills comes from there

Dropshipping- Not much now due to coro everywhere but over 70$.

Google my source of income and join all free

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified for free this weekend
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by Lagosfinder(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Good one able governor

1 Like

Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by tunmmyunited(m): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2020
“Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N2,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by Toosure70: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2020
you're not too useless than the people that like your post. Yoruba go do the thing for you again and your people will cry as usual. Olori pelebe osi

1 Like

Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by kem51836: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by tony5(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Sanwo Olu Don Cash Out
Jagaban Afunni Ma Wo Be Don Collect His Cut. Awon Eyan Spending, 10 Billion Geng
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by kem82065: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2020
gayvlw6dqt
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by Imalnudo: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by ekestic1976(f): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Better don't let wailing kill you before your time. Una no dey ever see anything positive for once in your frustrated lives? Na swear or na curse?
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by Precious4real50(f): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Smithkafors:
Lagos State government,where is the 10billion naira given to your people.10 billion is a whole lot of money!
Tinubu must have a cut in the money cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by MrBONE2(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Smithkafors:
Lagos State government,where is the 10billion naira given to your people.10 billion is a whole lot of money!
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by Superwave: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2020
That is the life of over 99% of NL Igbos.
Dejected n always hating on the Yorubas. Daily nightmare of giant a yoruba they see in their dream as bastardized the reasoning of this hopeless rejects. They now reason without logic but out of irredeemable hate, chronic bigotry n acute foolishness. Make God save us.

ILoveDemMANNA:
Better don't let wailing kill you before your time. Una no dey ever see anything positive for once in your frustrated lives? Na swear or na curse?
Smithkafors post=88245119:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by Sundaycomputer: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Smithkafors:
the money was used to buy rice and chicken

1 Like

Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by Openbusiness: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2020
God bless Governor Sanwo Olu for this initiative. Very critically needed in a critical time like this. I hope the lenders comply fully.
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by Dollabiz: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
How about banks
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by ericmor: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
ignis:
This is a proactive government that understands the plight of the people unlike Buhari and his Federal government team.

You can't expect people to pay back load admist lockdown.

Quick check are giving me real headache by messaging and calling me even after explaining to then what's going on in the world right now even though they know and the most annoying part is the late fee they added. I don't know how to report them
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by ericmor: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
How do I get to report quickcheck o cuz they are really disturbing during dis knockdown cuz I still received a call from them yesterday asking me to pay my due loan even after they added 5,700# call late fee
Re: Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups by airminem(f): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please, I need help!

2121923725 Uba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole’s Character Responsible For His Political Downfall / 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari / Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.