Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,332 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life (6226 Views)

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life / Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life / Four Kinds Of Heart You Need To use to Overcome Evil, Yahoo & Ritual Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by chuksme(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Easybela:
undecided op forget that thing,gone are the days when women get married because of character,things have changed,come and I will show you women whom are married without having an atom of respect or character,even with all these qualities ,they are happily married,they have maids who cook and do everything for them.

I am very sure you pocesses all these bad characters. my advice for you is change.[quote][/quote]
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Okay someone said I'm ugly but he forgot to add 'very'

I am Very ugly oooo grin Make una Run. grin
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by jawalis(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2020
frozen70:

There is nothing like ugly in human life

Every woman is beautifully made, well crafted by nature for a man's pleasure

That you regard as ugly, someone is eager to have her

Uglyen are not seen as ugly because he has what he needs to keep a woman spell bond

If you remove make up you will see the true beauty of a woman
So no matter how a woman is, a man must love or lust for her
KEEP QUIET �. There are extremely ugly ladies out there. And never you say every woman are beautifully crafted for man’s pleasure. Same women will be agitating for fairism that women are more than pleasure object to men.
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by frozen70(f): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:

KEEP QUIET �. There are extremely ugly ladies out there. And never you say every woman are beautifully crafted for man’s pleasure. Same women will be agitating for fairism that women are more than pleasure object to men.

I will keep quiet because you have made me to know that your mother is extremely ugly
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by jawalis(m): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2020
frozen70:

I will keep quiet because you have made me to know that your mother is extremely ugly
Why mention my mother? I though as a woman, you should have some respect even when I didn’t mention you. Pls stay out of trouble.
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by frozen70(f): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:

Why mention my mother? I though as a woman, you should have some respect even when I didn’t mention you. Pls stay out of trouble.

So you appreciate respect and you told me to keep quiet, is that respect or insult

We are deliberating on a sensitive matter, you told me to keep quiet

Now tell me, was that respectful

You could as well make your contribution politely and stay out of trouble
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by jawalis(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
frozen70:

So you appreciate respect and you told me to keep quiet, is that respect or insult

We are deliberating on a sensitive matter, you told me to keep quiet

Now tell me, was that respectful

You could as well make your contribution politely and stay out of trouble
I shouldn’t have replied you anymore cos you overstepped your boundaries. You can pass all the insult on me and leave out that woman. How will you feel if you are insulted outside just because you child had argument with other people? Again. Stay out of my way. I honestly can not stand such woman who gives no value to mothers.
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by frozen70(f): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:

I should have replied you anymore cos you overstepped your boundaries. You can pass all the insult on me and leave out that woman. How will you feel if you are insulted outside just because you child had argument with other people? Again. Stay out of my way. I honestly can not stand such woman who gives no value to mothers.

Just respect yourself and respect others if you don't really like insults

Stay away from careless and disrespectful words
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Youngpo413: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
frozen70:

Just respect yourself and respect others if you don't really like insults

Stay away from careless and disrespectful words
you can insult him from head to toe and keep his mum out of it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating / Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? / Olosho Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.