Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning (73621 Views)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by OdefaGirl(f): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Macsjebs:

He probably expected just the name of the church, not address and invite

grin grin grin still, he wasn't supposed to respond that way.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by toffyz(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Alright
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is commendable and should not stop even when Coronavirus is over. That is what church is meant for, I mean sharing other people's burden.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by smileyoo: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:

I don’t want it to seem like I’m soliciting members for my church but since you asked, it’s Redeeming Love Chapel, Grace land estate, <chima bus stop> Satellite Town, Lagos. Where everybody is somebody and Jesus Christ is Lord.
Our motto is “a light to the nations”

When this lockdown is over feel free to visit once and I assure you you’ll keep coming back.
Bros. do you have branch at ikeja ?
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by sparkhouse: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello beautiful people of nairaland, good afternoon..

We the sparkhouse specialize in cleaning and washing of newly and old houses, we also fumigate and kill grasses around the compound.

Let's help you achieve a healthy environment with a token amount....
Any where you are around River' state, Bayelsa, Imo, Abia, Anambara and Enugu state.....

We can also clean your rented apartment

Please do well to contact us through ajaxdomingo3554@gmail.com or
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by teadrake(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nothing is too small. I shared N10k each to 10 persons yesterday on whatsapp that I knew were desperately in need of assistance. I felt good doing it

Let's help whenever we can
Where our own now Bros
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Charisma01: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

All these are not necessary. I'm not attending!!!

Modified: all these folks quoting me and asking why I asked for the name of the church in the first place, I only asked for the name of the Church not an introduction.
Learn how to answer questions precisely and tersly

Kai human beings!!!!
Did he force you to attend?

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by kem45165: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
vzdodure7c
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by kayusely70(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nothing is too small. I shared N10k each to 10 persons yesterday on whatsapp that I knew were desperately in need of assistance. I felt good doing it

God bless u abundantly

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by omotowo2: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:

Good
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by imbetty: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good one from this Church & G.O,,,Other churches and G.O should take a cue,this is really the time to give back to members and needy people in general...which is the main tenet of Christianity..Hunger dey for this lock down period...
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Chookym(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Well said
SirL0neWolf:
To the Christian brethren here on Nairaland don’t just look for a church, look for a family and don’t just look for a famous pastor because you’ll realise you can’t walk into his office for counsel without ushers bouncing you off.

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by iamimohtal(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Are those for one member?
Who else believes this advert?
Not for one member , but for those in that area
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by ebifeventures(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
My church Daystar Christian centre sent us ( members and cell members that indicate interest) 5000 each , I am my wife 5k each ....i am so happy receiving the money
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by excanny: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
The pastor is just distributing part of what he had swallowed.
I'm sure this is not from his pocket.
You guys will pay for all these in tithes and offering. grin
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Adexkingking: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good church living and leading by example.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Goshen360(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:

I don’t want it to seem like I’m soliciting members for my church but since you asked, it’s Redeeming Love Chapel, Grace land estate, <chima bus stop> Satellite Town, Lagos. Where everybody is somebody and Jesus Christ is Lord.

When this lockdown is over feel free to visit once and I assure you you’ll keep coming back.

I know this church years back when I was in Nigeria. Their headquarter started Amuwo Odofin close to Agboju bus stop. I think right after Moshalashi near Oba of Amuwo area. I grew up around that area in Idowu street, attended Agboju Secondary school and was attending the Renaissance Pentecostal church as it is now in old ojo road and every now and then, I used to attend this Redeeming Love back in those days when I newly got converted and I was so hungry for the word to grow as a new born in Christ. Anyway, good to see someone from that church. Grace be multiplied to the brethren.

5 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
seborrhic:

Though it's commendable but you were cunningly vague in your post.
The items you posted is it for a single family or for all church members in your area to share?
I am very sure it's to be shared by all members because even in times of plenty,no Nigerian has gotten more than a bag of rice,even from the government.
Your cunningness has eroded some of the goodwill your church might have garnered,at least from my end.

He was chosen as a Depot , meaning the relief materials were for all the members.
Your understanding seems vague to me.

5 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by taven(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Which church be this, I go like start that your church. If I remember when I go church last e don reach 7years and counting .
Make me too dey collect no be every time dem go dey collect from me
grin grin Bro i senior you! Mine is now 8 years o grin
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by mechanics(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
God will continue to bless him more abundantly.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Daddylaura: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Akinboboz(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:
And the Church no get name?

You need the name of the church so that you can have your share from the package.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Willy123(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=AroOkigbo post=88255690]Are those for one member?
Who eolse believes this advert?[/quot
e]
Oga try and read very well. His place is the depot!. In case you don't know what a DEPOT is: A distributing point or place. What has your Government done?

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by jaxxy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Very nice and good strategy by ur church. Better than federal and state government efforts to the people.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by bmdmixer: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:

hmmm might i ask hmmm

why does the church image look like two boobs bushy pusssy and legs spread under the sun

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Coronavirus1: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

- Foodstuffs were sent to strategic families placed in different areas for easy distribution to other church members within the area.

Because where I live is easily accessible to most families around my area, I was chosen as a kind of depot.

Items received; 2 bags of rice, 1 bag of beans, 20 crates of eggs, carton of tin tomatoes, Sphagetti, indomie, 2 cartons of sardines, 2 cartons of cooking oil

I’ve already received calls from some families who’ll be coming to pick up their items once the curfew is over for the day. So I’ll simply draw an inventory where they sign after receiving the foodstuffs

A big shout out to my pastor for being a caring man of God and leading by example.

Note; This is the second batch I am receiving in two weeks.

God bless this pastor if this items are not Audio
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by kem10187: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
35mw30axa6
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Abuventure: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good gesture
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow! How nice of your church. May God bless them o.

Meanwhile, I dont know why your church graphics keeps looking like something else to me...shakes off unholy thought...may the good Lord bless us all.
Dirty mind cheesy
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by deavicky(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

- Foodstuffs were sent to strategic families placed in different areas for easy distribution to other church members within the area.

Because where I live is easily accessible to most families around my area, I was chosen as a kind of depot.

Items received; 2 bags of rice, 1 bag of beans, 20 crates of eggs, carton of tin tomatoes, Sphagetti, indomie, 2 cartons of sardines, 2 cartons of cooking oil

I’ve already received calls from some families who’ll be coming to pick up their items once the curfew is over for the day. So I’ll simply draw an inventory where they sign after receiving the foodstuffs

A big shout out to my pastor for being a caring man of God and leading by example.

Note; This is the second batch I am receiving in two weeks.

chief u don already take ur own because I can see that the indomie is not complete.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by goshen26: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
I just hope many churches will not lose their members after this covid19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.