Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,934 members, 7,832,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients (23019 Views)

Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by koxyz: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mic96:

Is obviously looking like... You heard him in the coming days.... When is the coming days? Thursday is already gone, we are left with just 4 days, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. These 4 days won't be enough to cover Lagos. My take there will be more days extension.
The least they would add is two weeks,so brace up for the challenges ahead.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Avalancheman: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
"Nigerian-used" coronavirus no dey kill... grin

The lockdown is a scam... grin
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Being001: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Nairalandmonika: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
I think Nigeria has discovered a medicine that very effective against coronavirus but they don't know yet.
What ever antibiotics or antiviral medicine they are using is very effective, and they should make it known to the world let other countries try and verify such medicine.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Mic96(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
koxyz:
The least they would add is two weeks,so brace up for the challenges ahead.

How do i brace up when I have nothing to feed on any longer with my family. Just confused bros.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by kem41910: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
kr76rmtwuu
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Didi2d(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
obagolord:
Why then did u people brought in Chinese doctors.... what is the work of ours, treat them well and see them perform wonders

#Obago

That's the same question am asking.

So, I have concluded:
1) maybe they have stylishly brought in their private doctors, since they cannot go abroad

2) maybe this foreigners want to stylishly check and learn the combination of drugs we administer to covid 19 patient that makes them well
3) hope they will be on quarantine

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Mic96(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=miqos02 post=88262220] true but Should be more relaxed[/quote

Honestly I'm not finding it funny again, I have nothing to feed on any longer with my family. I just hope they relax it.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Eberex(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
I hear they are discharging malaria patients instead
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by kaycyor: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lagos releasing patients, is it that they have found the cure to COVID 19.. Just asking sha
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by byinks(f): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jostoman:
Sanwo olu relaxed your lockdown and let Lagosian celebrate Easter now

Lagos, Ogun fct will not despite 6 other states doing so...they have a sinister plan.
If not they should adopt governor Ayade's facemask rule and limit mass gathering to below 60 persons.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by iKingsley(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
What is Enugu state not getting right? Two cases and none of them has been discharged
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by koxyz: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mic96:

How do i brace up when I have nothing to feed on any longer with my family. Just confused bros.
God is the provider,he will meet you at your point of needs
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
44+7 gives us what?
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Princewell2012(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
QuickStandard:
Great news...

I just pray after this 21days of isolation, there won't be anymore extension

Please have they added another days to the,current 14 days?

when is it going to elasped? Thank you.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Mic96(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
koxyz:
God is the provider,he will meet you at your point of needs

Amen, thanks bro
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by LEBEfirstson: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
byinks:

Lagos, Ogun fct will not despite 6 other states doing so...they have a sinister plan.
If not they should adopt governor Ayade's facemask rule and limit mass gathering to below 60 persons.
... E no dey governor hand again to relax the Lockdown. �� Sadly buhari wey impose the Lockdown in these 3 states is no where to be found again! Until we see him, then we are in for it big time
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by byinks(f): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
... E no dey governor hand again to relax the Lockdown. �� Sadly buhari wey impose the Lockdown in these 3 states is no where to be found again! Until we see him, then we are in for it big time

There is something very wrong here...Lagos Ogun cannot be punished for the FG slow response.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Ishitinyourlife: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hopebringer:
If all these people are really being treated and they recover what exactly was the purpose of inviting Chinese doctors to Nigeria ?

angry
I wonder too, there is something going on
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by hipsyleema(f): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
They should remember that those who once tested negative later became positive. All these everyday discharges I no understand o.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by TokeableGod(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Being001:
Hunger abeg. Let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey

I'm hoping too
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by QuickStandard: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Princewell2012:

Please have they added another days to the,current 14 days?

when is it going to elasped? Thank you.

Am not sure.

But for those of us in Lagos, We already did 7days declared by the Governor, before the Federal govt 14days declared by the President
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by miqos02(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Being001:

Nothing

Na hunger dey
hungerbad means hunger is bad
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Princewell2012(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
QuickStandard:

Am not sure.

But for those of us in Lagos, We already did 7days declared by the Governor, before the Federal govt 14days declared by the President

Thank you. Am also in Lagos thats y am asking. There are some rumour that they re going to add to it, atleast ten days. But God forbid

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Mic96(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
byinks:

There is something very wrong here...Lagos Ogun cannot be punished for the FG slow response.

They aren't trying to punish these states your listed, ofwhich we understand the reason for the lockdown which was very necessary inorder to manage the situation. Lagos has recorded 137 cases or there about followed by Abuja and Ogun state.

Those relieved material could have been converted to cash and sent to every citizen's account through CBN. That's where they got it all wrong. I and you could have benefited from the scheme if it was carried out appropriately. It could have sustain every body during these period of lock down.

It will affect me personally because I have exhausted all I had for the period of the initial 21days. If another days is added as extension how do people like me survive the remaining days added? That's where the government is getting it all wrong. But staying at home is key to manage the situation on ground if any.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by omoharry(f): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Samexdx:
Good news...

Most of them are foreigners though, those that entered Nigeria when we ought to have close our borders
they are Nigerians..the only foreigners was the index case and he has being discharged long ago.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by kem19558: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
m2mp2qcqsk
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by kem19558: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by mechanics(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Amen.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by byinks(f): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mic96:

They aren't trying to punish these states your listed, ofwhich we understand the reason for the lockdown which was very necessary inorder to manage the situation. Lagos has recorded 137 cases or there about followed by Abuja and Ogun state.

Those relieved material could have been converted to cash and sent to every citizen's account through CBN. That's where they got it all wrong. I and you could have benefited from the scheme if it was carried out appropriately. It could have sustain every body during these period of lock down.

It will affect me personally because I have exhausted all I had for the period of the initial 21days. If another days is added as extension how do people like me survive the remaining days added? That's where the government is getting it all wrong. But staying at home is key to manage the situation on ground if any.

Like I said, our states can still adopt a facemask policy in addition to controlled gathering like in cross River and Oyo states.
It's very irritating that, our government cannot seem to make independent policy with the good of the masses in mind.
They prefer to be teleguided by western governments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman Wanders Away After Giving Birth To Bouncing Baby. PICS / Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) / Mayowa Ahmed: Police Freeze Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.