Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (98708 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Wanted ‘One Chance’ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike / Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by skyhighweb(m): 6:58am On Apr 10, 2020
majamajic:

After pushing out of moving vehicle , u went to bank to deposit what exactly sir ?
a state of confusion, that wat happened to him

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by AreaFada2: 7:55am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:
Thank God oo, these is d exact crew, I fell victim as well on Benin-Agbor road to their trick, I was told to use an object under the seat to adjust the front seat I was sharing with this same fat woman, before a blink of an eye,#105,000 that was kept in my bag have disappeared and I was pushed away from their vehicle while in motion, I was in so much shock and I couldn't even think the money has been removed so fast by this armed robbers, not until I got to the bank where I want to deposit and I can't find anything again in my bag.
I swore on that fateful day that they won't last long before they will be caught in the act.
Ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan( everyday for the thief, one day for the owner)

Please this needs to be moved to front page biko
cc:Seun
cc:Lalastica
Na wa o. Very scary experience. Thank God you came to no physical harm.

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by aristocratic5(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2020
God help us
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Neddstark: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
Ahh!!!! Omo she fat o ... but why dem come naked her leave the men dem

The lowest point of a woman is when all that she has been hiding is stripped open and bared for the whole public to see. That feeling of shame and worthlessness is what the crowd wants her to feel. Yeah some members of the crowds are perverts but it serves the woman right. If I was there I would get a scissors and cut her hair join. Bloody thieves

16 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Deejaygold(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by amstardi: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2020
The policemen go take fhuck this woman for station ehhh.. na turn turn

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by jericco1(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2020
See as she dey like 3 bag of garri. Useless woman undecided

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by ZhiosonWind: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2020
She's fat o. She has eating stolen goods well well
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Tedsart(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Robbery everywhere...
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Shollay20(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Hunger dey here oooo
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by EmekaBlue(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2020
y naked this kinda mama na

just arrest biko
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by uvie66: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:
Thank God oo, these is d exact crew, I fell victim as well on Benin-Agbor road to their trick, I was told to use an object under the seat to adjust the front seat I was sharing with this same fat woman, before a blink of an eye,#105,000 that was kept in my bag have disappeared and I was pushed away from their vehicle while in motion, I was in so much shock and I couldn't even think the money has been removed so fast by this armed robbers, not until I got to the bank where I want to deposit and I can't find anything again in my bag.
I swore on that fateful day that they won't last long before they will be caught in the act.
Ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan( everyday for the thief, one day for the owner)

cc:Seun
cc:Lalastica
In these days of mobile why will you be carrying such huge amount about.

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by nanauju(f): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Good for them. I think they should have striped them all though, not only the woman
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by farem: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2020
skyhighweb:
A trio of suspected robbers, made up of one woman and three men, were allegedly caught robbing along Benin-Auchi road and they were beaten and disgraced.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/4/female-robber-stripped-and-disgraced-alongside-her-accomplices-after-they-were-caught-robbing-along-benin-auchi-road.html
Illiterate journalism! When does[b] "A trio" [/b]translated as being made up of one woman and three men,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Chatflick(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2020
You don min it
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Jephz(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Good for them. This must be the same gang that robbed me of over 50k when I was going to the bank early February

3 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Drizzy5001(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Thank God, they were caught , but the stripping no follow oh
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by DabuIIIT: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2020
For God's sake, whadahell would make matured responsible looking woman like this involve in one chance robbery or any form of robbery at all!?!?!?

See how she has disgraced herself,her husband (if she has one sef), her children,her entire family and even womanhood!!!

Thunda faya those perverts,why didn't they beat the hell outta and strip those evil men.?!!!!
See how they are lying down, pretending they are now sober and sick?!

Heartless merciless people...see the poor old woman they even robbed!

angry

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by afecgivers: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2020
skyhighweb:
A trio of suspected robbers, made up of one woman and three men, were allegedly caught robbing along Benin-Auchi road and they were beaten and disgraced.

The gang of robbers, also known as "one chance", operate a taxi which they use in robbing unsuspecting passengers. They were caught after they robbed a woman and tried throwing her out of their taxi.

A victim of the gang, Mrs Mariam Ufua, narrated her ordeal in the hands of the robbers. She said she was disposed of a sum of 30,000 Naira after she boarded a Taxi operated by the gang.

She said she boarded the taxi to New Benin, unaware that the passengers were members of a gang.

In the course of the journey, she said they asked her to wind down the window. She obliged, not knowing it was a ploy.

When she tried, the glass wouldn't budge. As she turned to tell them the glass wasn't working, she noticed they had dragged her bag.

She began dragging with them. When she finally got hold of her bag, she noticed the zip was torn and her 30,000 Naira was gone.

After they were done stealing from her, they tried pushing her out of the moving car but she struggled and screamed for help. She sustained injuries on her leg during the tussle.
A taxi driver who heard her screaming came to her rescue.

The taxi driver said he chased the suspects after he heard Mrs Ufua's screams. In an attempt to escape, the suspects lost control of their vehicle and crashed into a gutter.

They were then apprehended and the female member of the gang was stripped.

Security operatives intervened before the gang members could be lynched.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/4/female-robber-stripped-and-disgraced-alongside-her-accomplices-after-they-were-caught-robbing-along-benin-auchi-road.html

I remembered the day they collected my 100k at the front of Zuba zenith bank. The woman tried to notice they dragged her bag..i could not feel anything until they asked me come down that I'm too fat.

5 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by zagorakis(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2020
There is every reason to strip a criminal and armed robbers cos they are worse than animals and should be treated as such.
Unless you have never been a victim of their nefarious activity.

Rickmann:

This is bullshit! Don't tink there should be any reason wotsoever to strip a woman or anyone caught in the crime act. Dats y we have law enforcement. Nigerians are just barbarians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by freshkpomo(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Everyday for the thief... I have been hearing of this gang for long, them Don do things o.. One woman almost lost a finger as they shut the door against her hand and zoomed off.

3 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by miketayo(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:

How did u manage to sit in front with that fat woman

4 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by gokecont(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Inside life
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by NaMe4: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
They pushed you out of a moving vehicle and it didn’t occur to you that they did it for a purpose even when you had that much money on you? First thing you could have done was to check if your money was in place

LOL Maybe he felt they got pissed as he wasted too much time adjusting the seat.

3 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by BabaO2: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
which fear? Why them no nakked the men too. Naija men too pevert. Them wan see Toto. Na excuse for them
female robbers right fighter

2 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by lloyds(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2020
I have N5000 9mobile credit I want to sell.

Anyone interested, please call 08034249420.

I will give a discount.

God bless.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Elvisanderson: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=carbony4red post=88272362]Thank God oo, these is d exact crew, I fell victim as well on Benin-Agbor road to their trick, I was told to use an object under the seat to adjust the front seat I was sharing with this same fat woman, before a blink of an eye,#105,000 that was kept in my bag have disappeared and I was pushed away from their vehicle while in motion, I was in so much shock and I couldn't even think the money has been removed so fast by this armed robbers, not until I got to the bank where I want to deposit and I can't find anything again in my bag.

Please this needs to be moved to front page bik

The important question is: How do they easily identify passengers that carry large sum of money?

4 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Smog77: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2020
How wish they were not caught now and they killed someone,you will had people saying Fulani have killed someone.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by YanshmasterGee(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2020
DabuIIIT:
For God's sake, whadahell would make matured responsible looking woman like this involve in one chance robbery or any form of robbery at all!?!?!?
See how she has disgraced herself,her husband (if she has one sef), her children,her entire family and even womanhood!!!
angry
Don't be surprised she's a retired prostitute. When their bodies fail them in the trade they resort easily to crime. Don't forget these criminals are also their most loyal customers.
DabuIIIT:
Thunda faya those perverts,why didn't they beat the hell outta and strip those evil men.?!!!!
See how they are lying down, pretending they are now sober and sick?!
angry
I'm sure the men have already been beaten "beyond be careful" grin That's how jungle justice is usually dished out. Strip the women (cos women are about their dignity) beat Lucifer out of the men grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by AmazingELixir: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2020
grin grin grin

Criminals don't fail to amuse me....immediately they are caught in the act they feign the familiar face to elicit pathos..

What I don't understand is the rational behind stripping the woman naked and leaving the men fully clothed..ok perhaps they trust the Nigerian police bullets to strip the men as usual..

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Donpenny(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2020
They should be burn alive cux am pain right now . that is how they kill my brother in cool blood yesterday along ore road at night during one of their operation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.