Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (98709 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Wanted ‘One Chance’ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike / Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2020
see how they are spreading the virus amongst themselves shocked I didn't see any masks, gloves or social distancing there, I pity nigerians.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Lastmankc(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2020
This is a situation where they will understand that"THE POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND"if you ever escape a mob action,you will understand that clause.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Malawian(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2020
They almost did this thing to me. I noticed the uneasiness of the other 3 occupants of that taxi i boarded so I waited until we got near the police checkpoint around the bypass, that was when I asked them to stop the taxi that I want to get down. They had no choice otherwise, e for red for them that day.

3 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by rosamaris: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Nine days is always for the third but one day for the owner. This is wicked. This woman should be a mother, maybe a grandmother but see where her covetousness has landed her. Shame on her. Let the full wrath of the law fall on them all whether they plead guilty or not.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by BennyDon: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2020
How can a lady and three other men constitute a trio? Nigerians and poor English, chai ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by user294(m): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Macsjebs:

Urora!

you find people almost everywhere, how come they have been successful at it for so long

Don't know if things have changed, they do robb with guns at night then, dog go just dey bark anyhow, them fit even stone the dog

It happened along the express road, i.e, Benin- Auchi road. Well, Urora is quite quiet and safe, although am only 4yrs old here.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2020
In spirit of good friday i take GOD beg you of 1K, it will go deep in my marrow i wount be ashame to ask for help in this forum....boniface emmanuel, keystone bank, 6021307188 pls pls pls everyone
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by searchng4love: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
which fear? Why them no nakked the men too. Naija men too pervert. Them wan see Toto. Na excuse for them
Safarigirl alternate
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by tsmith(f): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
Ahh!!!! Omo she fat o ... but why dem come naked her leave the men dem

Since of a sick depraved society. Happens often, quick to parade the women naked..... now tell me who is sick!
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2020
This country is really strange sha, even women dey do armed robbery.

It's like an animal farm, a gigantic zoo, an experiment gone wrong, a country of so many heartless and egotistically blind people.

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by stormborn28(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2020
afecgivers:

I remembered the day they collected my 100k at the front of Zuba zenith bank. The woman tried to notice they dragged her bag..i could not feel anything until they asked me come down that I'm too fat.
your statement is meaningless... Read what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by user294(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Donpenny:
They should be burn alive cux am pain right now . that is how they kill my brother in cool blood yesterday along ore road at night during one of their operation.

So sorry bro. Accept my condolences.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by stormborn28(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2020
symbianDON:
is this a woman or a baby hippopotamus??

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by taven(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
which fear? Why them no nakked the men too. Naija men too pervert. Them wan see Toto. Na excuse for them
Which toto them wan see there? Abi this agbornikoto sexy for your eye guy? angry

2 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by memories1(f): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:
Thank God oo, these is d exact crew, I fell victim as well on Benin-Agbor road to their trick, I was told to use an object under the seat to adjust the front seat I was sharing with this same fat woman, before a blink of an eye,#105,000 that was kept in my bag have disappeared and I was pushed away from their vehicle while in motion, I was in so much shock and I couldn't even think the money has been removed so fast by this armed robbers, not until I got to the bank where I want to deposit and I can't find anything again in my bag.
I swore on that fateful day that they won't last long before they will be caught in the act.
Ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan( everyday for the thief, one day for the owner)

Please this needs to be moved to front page biko

This is a really sad experience. I hope you've recovered all around and you're doing much better presently.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by mechanics(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
They shouldn't have naked her like that.

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by wyqay: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2020
angry angry grin
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by fortran12: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
skyhighweb:
A trio of suspected robbers, made up of one woman and three men, were allegedly caught robbing along Benin-Auchi road and they were beaten and disgraced.

The gang of robbers, also known as "one chance", operate a taxi which they use in robbing unsuspecting passengers. They were caught after they robbed a woman and tried throwing her out of their taxi.

A victim of the gang, Mrs Mariam Ufua, narrated her ordeal in the hands of the robbers. She said she was disposed of a sum of 30,000 Naira after she boarded a Taxi operated by the gang.

She said she boarded the taxi to New Benin, unaware that the passengers were members of a gang.

In the course of the journey, she said they asked her to wind down the window. She obliged, not knowing it was a ploy.

When she tried, the glass wouldn't budge. As she turned to tell them the glass wasn't working, she noticed they had dragged her bag.

She began dragging with them. When she finally got hold of her bag, she noticed the zip was torn and her 30,000 Naira was gone.

After they were done stealing from her, they tried pushing her out of the moving car but she struggled and screamed for help. She sustained injuries on her leg during the tussle.
A taxi driver who heard her screaming came to her rescue.

The taxi driver said he chased the suspects after he heard Mrs Ufua's screams. In an attempt to escape, the suspects lost control of their vehicle and crashed into a gutter.

They were then apprehended and the female member of the gang was stripped.

Security operatives intervened before the gang members could be lynched.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/4/female-robber-stripped-and-disgraced-alongside-her-accomplices-after-they-were-caught-robbing-along-benin-auchi-road.html

Nigerians and stripping criminals, how does that help the matter?
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by afecgivers: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=stormborn28 post=88288189]your statement is meaningless... Read what you wrote [/quote

You are living in a meaningless world you are here telling me to be meaningful. Even wole soyinka that has been writing so meaningfully... What have you i mean YOU presented to him? If you can answer this question, i will start writing meaningfully. President of Mistake readers association. No! I refuse to call you a fool
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by beauty7: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rgade:

Alright, are you religious tho?

Yes
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by skyhighweb(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
fortran12:

Nigerians and stripping criminals, how does that help the matter?
i dont know for them oh
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Xisnin(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
afecgivers:

I remembered the day they collected my 100k at the front of Zuba zenith bank. The woman tried to notice they dragged her bag..i could not feel anything until they asked me come down that I'm too fat.
grin grin
Are you really too fat?
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Goluc: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why stripping only the female culprit and left the remaining guys unstripped? I don't understand...
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
They should set them on fire
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Goluc:
Why stripping only the female culprit and left the remaining guys unstripped? I don't understand...

Ask your ancestors why a Lady should engage in such a mess
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by feedthenation(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Majority of Nigerian guys are perverts, why strip the female robber stark naked, can't be handled to the police.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by jovijovi: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Na was o.

Pls check my signature for ur Original waist trainer
2,500 wholesale price.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Origin(f): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Today this is the 2nd time law enforcement vigilantes will strip women naked and the men fully clothed.

You better know that you are all MAD and know what you are after.

YOU ARE ALL MAD.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by larryking540: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mightyhaiz:

Wats so special about the toto
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Oluromantic: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
Na who get meat pass we go look na
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Hahjascho(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Speechless!
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by KingWarri: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
athaboi:
Everybody Sha dey hustle

The hustle for the street is real...

So real some people self they kill oooh...

Well, it is well..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.