Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (98713 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Wanted ‘One Chance’ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike / Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by cybriz82(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
They pushed you out of a moving vehicle and it didn’t occur to you that they did it for a purpose even when you had that much money on you? First thing you could have done was to check if your money was in place

Liv dat one jurrr.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Tsongz(f): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2020
undecided This is wrong, how can they strip this woman without stripping the remaining guys.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
sylvestersamuel:
perverts!!!
she deserved it.. what will an aged woman like her be teaching younger ones like us? her type can arrange kidnapping self.. I spit on her..puah!
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Shuku: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
1759ademola:

But She is also a party to throwing a fellow woman out of a moving vehicle. In fact they should fill her toto with sand and yerepe before they kill her.

Say the last part of your post out loud and hear yourself. You yourself would be amazed at the 'wisdom' you spat out.

Anyway, if that's how you really feel, the men should also be given the exact same treatment.

I believe theirs should be administered to their urino-genital orifice as well as rectum.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by galadima77(m): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
which fear? Why them no nakked the men too. Naija men too pevert. Them wan see Toto. Na excuse for them

Exactly/
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by stchinedu: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

To be fair, they often strip men naked as well even as we cannot discount it may also be for perverse reasons in both cases.

Mostly for perverse reason
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by skyhighweb(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2020
farem:

Illiterate journalism! When does[b] "A trio" [/b]translated as being made up of one woman and three men,
thank u professor mumu take sweet
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Aturitoroman: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:
Thank God oo, these is d exact crew, I fell victim as well on Benin-Agbor road to their trick, I was told to use an object under the seat to adjust the front seat I was sharing with this same fat woman, before a blink of an eye,#105,000 that was kept in my bag have disappeared and I was pushed away from their vehicle while in motion, I was in so much shock and I couldn't even think the money has been removed so fast by this armed robbers, not until I got to the bank where I want to deposit and I can't find anything again in my bag.
I swore on that fateful day that they won't last long before they will be caught in the act.
Ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan( everyday for the thief, one day for the owner)

Please this needs to be moved to front page biko

U really known them they operate along ikpobahill axis down to eyaen.
The fat woman always sit at the back...
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by skyhighweb(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2020
bendazum:

Wicked people.
Op why didnt you show the alayes faces? Are you related to them?

Op you almost spoilt my day.
Even if I wanted to see bweast, did I say it was that of a shippopotamus?
lol sorry
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by BABANGBALI: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2020
See as the woman resemble Babymira

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by beauty7: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
Ahh!!!! Omo she fat o ... but why dem come naked her leave the men dem

You know it is believed that only males should do such acts.

It is a man's world.

Any female that does such act is liable to double disgrace.

As a woman,you should not follow men to commit adultery,steal,kill and etc.

If you do,you will be severely punish.But the males will be punished lightly

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by mauchiz: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2020
This was how they took my phone, I did not know, until I came down from the taxi.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by MhizJoyce(f): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2020
hooha:
That's bad stripping just the lady....But men are more casualties in jungle justice....If the female was not among them, maybe they would have burnt the men...
Can't you see that the men were naked in the pix. It was edited.

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by beauty7: 9:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Tsongz:
undecided This is wrong, how can they strip this woman without stripping the remaining guys.

It is a man's world.

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Butoneday2(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2020
The person that censored the main engine of this news should be frogged with 36 strokes of Cain. grin

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Tmb78(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
dawnomike:
It os well with her ooo...
it's well with her?
Is she your relation?
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
beauty7:

It is a man's world.

So, if women should not follow men to commit adultery, who has the men been committing the adultery with all along
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Mightyhaiz: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:
Thank God oo, these is d exact crew, I fell victim as well on Benin-Agbor road to their trick, I was told to use an object under the seat to adjust the front seat I was sharing with this same fat woman, before a blink of an eye,#105,000 that was kept in my bag have disappeared and I was pushed away from their vehicle while in motion, I was in so much shock and I couldn't even think the money has been removed so fast by this armed robbers, not until I got to the bank where I want to deposit and I can't find anything again in my bag.
I swore on that fateful day that they won't last long before they will be caught in the act.
Ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan( everyday for the thief, one day for the owner)

105k u say? Or sorry about that

Oya manage this 105 likes sad

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Lawbaron: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Roon9:
The men are clothed but the lady was stripped naked. Honestly ehn something is fundamentally wrong with some people
The men were beaten beyond stupor even when they sustained multiple injuries from the accident that occured due to their attempt to escape. Omo you need to see them that day. Na only their eyes open for ground. They were lifeless. The woman was seated at the back she sustained less injuries and also was the only one who was able to get out of the car and attempted to run. She was caught beaten and striped naked. While the men couldn't even get out of the car. Omo the beating enta their body ooo

4 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Brainboxfid(f): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2020
must they naked her? nawa sef
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Damn it!
Shez not even likeable...

No pity given

Ok!
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Deloo: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Corona criminals personified. They should be dealt with accordingly.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by ScotMisile: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
This is the reason why women should not get involved in any form of crime.
If not,your unclothedness shall be taken advantage of,both on the streets and in the cell you are going to be reprimanded.
Am not saying it's ok for men to be involved in crime,but every woman's unclothedness is someman's fantasy....
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by SkgeeBoss(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Una dull o

If you guys look clearly you would notice the men were stripped too.

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by beauty7: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Rgade:

So, if women should not follow men to commit adultery, who has the men been committing the adultery with all along

Of course men usually commit adultery with women.

But when both of them are caught,it is the woman that will be stoned with stones.

The man will be forgiven.

This was the situation in ancient times as I read in a history book.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by NairaMaster1(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2020
I am not comfortable with the police man behind her.

Someone should inspect his kongy for us please.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Sleekmilan01(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:

[/b]After pushing u out of the car,what exactly did u went to do at the bank?[b]
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by olawale1516(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2020
Someone mother, people don't think before indulging in crime
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Chirowman(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2020
they should be thanking their god if Benin na Aba they will be chilling in hell by now very wicked set of human being. never you pray to meet this people if not they might kill you dem no get pity they aren't supposed to be pitied. they only luck they men have is that woman involved if not they will be burnt alive at least her unclothedness has saved their useless life. after their release you will see them again in street i believe in jungle justice when it has to do with kidnappers, armed robbers and this one chance that nearly killed a sibling who they pushed out of a car in motion.you will never know until you witness

3 Likes

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Shormiey(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Aye le oooo....see fat woman doing bad shit undecided
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Someone7:
Why do people feel the need to strip a woman at every point they may have committed a crime? No respect for a woman's dignity whatsoever
What dignity does she have ??

1 Like

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Butoneday2(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Chirowman:
they should be thanking their god if Benin na Aba they will be chilling in hell by now very wicked set of human being. never you pray to meet this people if not they might kill you dem no get pity they aren't supposed to be pitied. they only luck they men have is that woman involved if not they will be burnt alive at least her unclothedness has saved their useless life. after their release you will see them again in street i believe in jungle justice when it has to do with kidnappers, armed robbers and this one chance that nearly killed a sibling who they pushed out of a car in motion.you will never know until you witness
You have spoken well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.