Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (98710 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Wanted ‘One Chance’ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike / Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by frozen70(f): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
Ahh!!!! Omo she fat o ... but why dem come naked her leave the men dem

She deserves such humiliation

If she has the gouts to robb people, she deserves any form of punishment

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by symbianDON(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2020
is this a woman or a baby hippopotamus??
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Aturitoroman: 8:58am On Apr 10, 2020
This Benin auch road sometimes if am driving travelling to my village my eye dy always dy everywhere d rate of robbers wey DAT place ehen.

419 na dem enter their motor dem go use something hook their window u nor go know how money comot for bag.
Before u know bloom dem dem go say dem nor o go again
Unknowingly to you dem don succeed their aim
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by OdefaGirl(f): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Why cover the guy's face.....
As for the fats and oil, you get mind join this kind of business....no be woman you be?
I must acknowledge that taxi driver that pursued them....he was their saviour.

Op...trio (3 men gang- 1 woman, 2 men.... not 3 men.)
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
which fear? Why them no nakked the men too. Naija men too pevert. Them wan see Toto. Na excuse for them
they are most likely going to lynch the men. Female criminals always get softer punishment, the mobs just naked them that's all while they beat the males to till they become confused

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by kimjessey2019: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Wicked ppl. See my guy has been in pain since the beginning of this year because those idiots. Fat ugly something
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Renida: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Every day for the thief, one day, for its owner

Anyways, contact me if you need branding services for your business. I'll make you eight creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by KingRabota: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2020
No single faaaaaaak given .
Make all dem face dia warrant
One chance Rogues

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Auxigen(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2020
athaboi:
Everybody Sha dey hustle
Which kind mumu hustle be DAT one?

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by blowjohn(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2020
lloyds:
I have N5000 9mobile credit I want to sell.

Anyone interested, please call 08034249420.

I will give a discount.

God bless.

Which network be 9mobile?
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by bendazum: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2020
skyhighweb:
A trio of suspected robbers, made up of one woman and three men, were allegedly caught robbing along Benin-Auchi road and they were beaten and disgraced.

The gang of robbers, also known as "one chance", operate a taxi which they use in robbing unsuspecting passengers. They were caught after they robbed a woman and tried throwing her out of their taxi.

A victim of the gang, Mrs Mariam Ufua, narrated her ordeal in the hands of the robbers. She said she was disposed of a sum of 30,000 Naira after she boarded a Taxi operated by the gang.

She said she boarded the taxi to New Benin, unaware that the passengers were members of a gang.

In the course of the journey, she said they asked her to wind down the window. She obliged, not knowing it was a ploy.

When she tried, the glass wouldn't budge. As she turned to tell them the glass wasn't working, she noticed they had dragged her bag.

She began dragging with them. When she finally got hold of her bag, she noticed the zip was torn and her 30,000 Naira was gone.

After they were done stealing from her, they tried pushing her out of the moving car but she struggled and screamed for help. She sustained injuries on her leg during the tussle.
A taxi driver who heard her screaming came to her rescue.

The taxi driver said he chased the suspects after he heard Mrs Ufua's screams. In an attempt to escape, the suspects lost control of their vehicle and crashed into a gutter.

They were then apprehended and the female member of the gang was stripped.

Security operatives intervened before the gang members could be lynched.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/4/female-robber-stripped-and-disgraced-alongside-her-accomplices-after-they-were-caught-robbing-along-benin-auchi-road.html

Wicked people.
Op why didnt you show the alayes faces? Are you related to them?

Op you almost spoilt my day.
Even if I wanted to see bweast, did I say it was that of a shippopotamus?

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Houseofglam7(f): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2020
majamajic:

After pushing u out of moving vehicle , u went to bank to deposit what exactly sir ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Omoboricash(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2020
magnetic20:
You called robbery hustle?
Yeah he's right hustle means making money illegal way.
But we've mistakenly hustle to struggle.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by user294(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Lol! It actually happened at Urora Junction about 2 days ago, although I didn't witness it because I was indoors.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by blowjohn(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Elvisanderson:
[color=#006600][/color]

Juju.
They smell it.

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by vertueptime: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2020
The woman don chop small beating

skyhighweb:
A trio of suspected robbers, made up of one woman and three men, were allegedly caught robbing along Benin-Auchi road and they were beaten and disgraced.

The gang of robbers, also known as "one chance", operate a taxi which they use in robbing unsuspecting passengers. They were caught after they robbed a woman and tried throwing her out of their taxi.

A victim of the gang, Mrs Mariam Ufua, narrated her ordeal in the hands of the robbers. She said she was disposed of a sum of 30,000 Naira after she boarded a Taxi operated by the gang.

She said she boarded the taxi to New Benin, unaware that the passengers were members of a gang.

In the course of the journey, she said they asked her to wind down the window. She obliged, not knowing it was a ploy.

When she tried, the glass wouldn't budge. As she turned to tell them the glass wasn't working, she noticed they had dragged her bag.

She began dragging with them. When she finally got hold of her bag, she noticed the zip was torn and her 30,000 Naira was gone.

After they were done stealing from her, they tried pushing her out of the moving car but she struggled and screamed for help. She sustained injuries on her leg during the tussle.
A taxi driver who heard her screaming came to her rescue.

The taxi driver said he chased the suspects after he heard Mrs Ufua's screams. In an attempt to escape, the suspects lost control of their vehicle and crashed into a gutter.

They were then apprehended and the female member of the gang was stripped.

Security operatives intervened before the gang members could be lynched.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/4/female-robber-stripped-and-disgraced-alongside-her-accomplices-after-they-were-caught-robbing-along-benin-auchi-road.html
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by shevy878: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeria & Jungle Justice, even having police in full regalia as observers.. But why were the men left untouched, all the ladies go dey para like dis grin
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by howmarket2: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2020
this is the part I love most and it goes. They were then apprehended and the female member of the gang was stripped.

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by bendazum: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:
Thank God oo, these is d exact crew, I fell victim as well on Benin-Agbor road to their trick, I was told to use an object under the seat to adjust the front seat I was sharing with this same fat woman, before a blink of an eye,#105,000 that was kept in my bag have disappeared and I was pushed away from their vehicle while in motion, I was in so much shock and I couldn't even think the money has been removed so fast by this armed robbers, not until I got to the bank where I want to deposit and I can't find anything again in my bag.
I swore on that fateful day that they won't last long before they will be caught in the act.
Ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan( everyday for the thief, one day for the owner)

Please this needs to be moved to front page biko

Seriously?

Bush meat don catch hunter.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by FGonline: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
which fear? Why them no nakked the men too. Naija men too pevert. Them wan see Toto. Na excuse for them
u can't beat her,so d easiest way to punish her is to naked her.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by chukkysnow: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2020
magnetic20:
You called robbery hustle?
before nko.wetin yahoo boiz dem dey do.no be robbery too?.and dey call it hustle.all hustle na hustle o.na make dem no catch u b d koko.

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Why do people feel the need to strip a woman at every point they may have committed a crime? No respect for a woman's dignity whatsoever

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Agugbadin: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2020
athaboi:
Everybody Sha dey hustle

You will soon be caught, all day for the theif one day for the owner, everyday the bucket goes to the well one day the bottom will drop out.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by bendazum: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:
Thank God oo, these is d exact crew, I fell victim as well on Benin-Agbor road to their trick, I was told to use an object under the seat to adjust the front seat I was sharing with this same fat woman, before a blink of an eye,#105,000 that was kept in my bag have disappeared and I was pushed away from their vehicle while in motion, I was in so much shock and I couldn't even think the money has been removed so fast by this armed robbers, not until I got to the bank where I want to deposit and I can't find anything again in my bag.
I swore on that fateful day that they won't last long before they will be caught in the act.
Ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan( everyday for the thief, one day for the owner)

Did you report it in at the station? If you did, go and identify them. Your money or part of it might still be recovered.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Studio247: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2020
Bad market

Promotion your Music with us and
Have is on all notable music platforms
Both online and offline

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Rickmann:

This is bullshit! Don't tink there should be any reason wotsoever to strip a woman or anyone caught in the crime act. Dats y we have law enforcement. Nigerians are just barbarians.

He is right tho... Other than lust and perversion, those men had no reason stripping the woman of her clothes.

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by 1759ademola(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2020
Rickmann:

This is bullshit! Don't tink there should be any reason wotsoever to strip a woman or anyone caught in the crime act. Dats y we have law enforcement. Nigerians are just barbarians.
But She is also a party to throwing a fellow woman out of a moving vehicle. In fact they should fill her toto with sand and yerepe before they kill her.

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2020
chubby and chunky like a typical village woman who eats only gari for 365 days of the year.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by bendazum: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
They pushed you out of a moving vehicle and it didn’t occur to you that they did it for a purpose even when you had that much money on you? First thing you could have done was to check if your money was in place

Its possible they also use jazz or element of confusion. It takes a while to register what just happened, unless you have a strong spirit or you stayed WOKE.

Unless it has happened to you before, you won't understand.

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Shuku: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

I think it's either the fear of weapons or juju that makes a mob do this.

Please enlighten me. When you said 'do this', were you referring to the stripping of the woman? One would think that the same principle would apply to woman as well the men. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

In any case, exposing the unclothedness of an individual for being a robber only occurs in insane climes.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by erico2k2(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:

U B superman, so U did not go to the police station, or Hospital and even check ur bag? what kinda story is this?
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by stevups(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2020
They are at Ojoo Ibadan too, close to the police station. They are using Micra. The day I boarded their car, my Note 4 pro was taken away from me by A Female. With all my money withdrawn from my account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50