Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative (13747 Views)

Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Angelfrost(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It can be cured...... Or how do you explain positive covid19 test on Monday....... 3 weeks later, test comes out negative?.....

That's not necessarily curing sir... A virus can be suppressed to the point that it becomes so inactive or dormant that it fails to show up in a blood or serum sample.

I have seen Hepatitis B and HIV patients later test negative after rigorous and extensive treatment, alongside massive immune activation!!!... This doesn't mean they have been "cured"!!! Activation of host antibody system means the organism will likely remain non-infective.

Right now, there is neither a known cure or vaccine against Covid-19.
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Lexusgs430: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

That's not necessarily curing sir... A virus can be suppressed to the point that it becomes so inactive or dormant that it fails to show up in a blood or serum sample.

I have seen Hepatitis B and HIV patients later test negative after rigorous and extensive treatment, alongside massive immune activation!!!... This doesn't mean they have been "cured"!!! Activation of host antibody system means the organism will likely remain non-infective.

Right now, there is neither a known cure or vaccine against Covid-19.

Which brings this back full circle..... Your anatomy, provides near enough cure as close as we can get..... In the process, providing antibodies.........
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Studio247: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Things are getting funnier in my country
Every minute
Every day comes with New drama
What can we say ?

Let's make your music viral
We promote on all music platforms
Online and offline.
We also manage good and talented music artist.
Say hi

Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Uniqueforce: 8:15am On Apr 10, 2020
I wonder why people still believe the virus is in this country.
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by BIAFRAisBURIED: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2020
THANKS TO GOD
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by nellyzkid(m): 8:28am On Apr 10, 2020
The Chinese doctors came to Nigeria to aid Nigeria lying government to help deceive the whole public that the Chinese helped in combating the virus out of the nation and later on you will hear that they paid the Chinese trillions to help evacuate the virus out of the nation... imagine virus that kills people of 50-100years of age in a blink of an eye our own over here is to be told this Gover tested positive fees weeks later he or she tested negative,why won't they test negative when they have finally embezzled the fund and putting on blames of the fire out break....there are no real case of corona virus in Nigeria ....even if there is it is not to this number we seeing they display
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by AmazingELixir: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Salvador1:
Audio recovery

Pls tell me another news biko

Be thankful for him....youngman
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by kuss: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2020
Thank God for him
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by oladele239(m): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2020
They never tested positive in the first place !
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Higgies(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2020
kantap:
I heard that u can be + and -

I have IPhone X 256GB white for with all features functional and no scratch. Buy and enjoy at a giveaway price of N185k if u’re resident in Imo or have contact there. U can call/sms/WhatsApp : 07017786598
How many SIM cards ?
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by juseng(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2020
What about Atiku's son
He's no recovered and not dead
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by shevy878: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2020
The Two PDP governors have recovered grin , what about that APC man.
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2020
fake news is it the same coronavirus that people are testing positive again even after testing negative? Same corona virus that has no cure how did an old man like this suddenly survive? Which drugs where given? Story there is no coronavirus in Nigeria simple. Coronavirus that spreads like a plague in other countries but here, has been in Enugu only 2 for months even with the rain that has been falling since. Mtcheww
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Glink2018(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Lanretoye:
Dem say coro Dey cure by its self ni,say nobody dey cure am...DG NCDC na him talk am,just self isolate and if person no die after 14days,e don cure.

Smoking Ondo weeds daily can completely cure COVID 19. Ondo weed contain flavolavin Meryl that can eradicate all the viruses in the system. It is duly approved by WHO.
If you can't smoke it, mix it with some of your breakfast, lunch and dinner foods. COVID 19 will fear you.
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Dearpart1000: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2020
SoNature:
I am not sure if the Chinese doctors visited Nigeria on a private or government invitation as the whole thing seems complicated.

However, news like this reaffirms the fact that we don't actually need them as Nigerian doctors can tackle the Covid-19 crises unaided. Unless there's something this government is hiding from us Nigerians

Anyways, thank You God for preserving the life of the governor

they are not hiding anything from Nigerians, Shay me and you be citizens of this country? If yes then show me your private jet, if none then bro you are like the rest of us living in Nigeria who are just statistics. The Nigerian knows themselves and one live in budilion ikoyi and plays with bullion vans at will.
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Harbeeorlar(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2020
What about Atiku's son? He was confirmes before him, he should be negative by now as well
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Realfrankie(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2020
It is only in Nigeria that corona virus vaccine works
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by israelmao(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Where is our de facto president?
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Dollabiz: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
ok
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by efighter: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
darfay:

Welcome to Naija. The biggest zoo in the world!!

Animals live in Zoo. Nigeria is a Zoo. Your parents live in Nigeria. That means, your parents are . . . . . . . . .
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by darfay: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
efighter:

Animals live in Zoo. Nigeria is a Zoo. Your parents live in Nigeria. That means, your parents are . . . . . . . . .

Make I catch you first
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by RitualistMan: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
efighter:

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Insectkiller: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bala send me small from those ur stack cash..

U have another chance now

Any info abt aba Kya..??

We waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot / Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court / Dickson Has Evil Agenda Against PDP – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.