Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,443 members, 7,843,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

2011 New Year Eve's Bomb Investigation: Do You Support Fbi's Full Involvement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011 New Year Eve's Bomb Investigation: Do You Support Fbi's Full Involvement? (580 Views)

Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) / Fbi Reveals 16 Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their worth In Usa. / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 New Year Eve's Bomb Investigation: Do You Support Fbi's Full Involvement? by nasgrz(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2011
America's Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has offered to help Nigeria in the on-going investigation of 2011 New Year Eve bombings and others. Personally, I don't buy the idea of giving them full role in the investigation but they should collaborate with our security agencies in fishing out the culprits. Fellow NL what is/are view(s) concerning this issue? Pls I need concrete arguments.

http://dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9295:bomb-blastfbi-agents-head-for-nigeria&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8
Re: 2011 New Year Eve's Bomb Investigation: Do You Support Fbi's Full Involvement? by Thespecialone(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
Yeah. They have the technical know how not available in these parts.
Re: 2011 New Year Eve's Bomb Investigation: Do You Support Fbi's Full Involvement? by Rhino5dm: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2011
its a good development. but my poser is why arent we investigating the other bombings?? last time i check the bombing in jos was more disastrous and took more lives than the abuja one.

could my guess be right? abuja lives is more important than jos??

>>> anways let the FBI do their job and who so ever is involve should be brought to book.
Re: 2011 New Year Eve's Bomb Investigation: Do You Support Fbi's Full Involvement? by Beaf: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
nasgrz:

America's Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has offered to help Nigeria in the on-going investigation of 2011 New Year Eve bombings and others. Personally, I don't buy the idea of giving them full role in the investigation but they should collaborate with our security agencies in fishing out the culprits. Fellow NL what is/are view(s) concerning this issue? Pls I need concrete arguments.

http://dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9295:bomb-blastfbi-agents-head-for-nigeria&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8

Sadly, you forgot to add that MOSSAD is also in Abuja.

The only people scared of the FBI are the core Northerners who have threatening violence that will make the country ungovernable. That is why their mouthpiece, DailyTrust is running scared.

If they wish to continue bombing and Boko Haram tactics, they not only see FBI and MOSSAD fishing their arses out, they will also be subjected to bombing attacks by US drones, just like in Yemen and Pakistan. Bloody fckers!

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Rides Our Political Frontier Like A Colossus / Jonathan’s Children Not In School –presidency / Have You Registered To Vote Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.