Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,049 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG (92245 Views)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Adex2442: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aww.
They are all aged people!!
May their soul rest in perfect peace cry cry

Modified
I am aware that young people died too cry

Didn't u see that very young lady?? And that guy?? Oga better watch that video before u type anything. And even if it's old people, are they not important to the society and family?

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by ajl: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shormiey:
angryOlder people except that chemical engineer grad.....RIP to them.

There are at least 3 young to middle age individuals in that picture. One female and two males. Does that even matter. Are they not human beings? It's like you are thinking it's okay they are dead because they are all old. I tire for some people o.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by DabuIIIT: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:
They are publishing the names of those who died of covid 19 overseas because overseas governments are transparent.

But here, they are playing hide and seek with the names of those infected. Where is Abba Kyari? Please publish the name and photo of the hospital he is being treated

When Boko Haram decimate naija troop,they never publish their names
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Shormiey(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
ajl:

There are at least 3 young to middle age individuals in that picture. One female and two males. Does that even matter. Are they not human beings? It's like you are thinking it's okay they are dead because they are all old. I tire for some people o.
I didn't think that way bro......I just felt it kills more older Nigerians ...than younger ones....
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by unitj(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Very disheartening. May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
handsomeyinka:
It's a 50/50 chance of survival once u contact the virus.

Here in Maryland,the rate is steadily increasing because we are really close to Washington dc and Virginia ( Death Zone) and it looks like we will surpass newyork.Pls be careful out there my fellow nairalanders.The gloves and nose mask wont protect the virus a 100%.

The only protection is social distancing and prayer.As for me and my household,that's what we believe.

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE..PLEASE STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE.
The gloves and facemask is more effective than prayers when it comes to COVID-19.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by bams2999(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
okk, why is the one who death in Nigeria
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Politicalman:

What is your account information?
Already sent.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by IamCookie(f): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
handsomeyinka:

WE are fine my sister....trying to stay safe..lol.

How's your family?

Family is good. Thank you sir
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Egabs(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hypocrites govt what about those that have lost their life’s in Nigeria, they have no name or pic bah. God pls save us from this evil people ruling us
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by adebiyi1234: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Are you sure of this list,what of the average people that are there also, nobody talk about those one,is it only this two country that Nigeria are staying or died.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by 1972xy: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
why the segregation? Home based coro victims are not included. 7 victims recorded as at today.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Ennythong2(f): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2020
Tocynone:
RIP brothers and sisters.

I'm totally confused on this issue of Covid 19 virus. You hear people recovering fast today and another day it's a different story. Maybe there's more to this

I pray you and I will only hear about it. It will not affect us by God's grace

Amen
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Sluacoast(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Doncyn:
Chia ugochukwu erodu my brother, continue resting in d Lord ...may d Lord heals dere respective families amen
Do you know him personally. Sorry for the loss
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Doncyn(f): 3:28am On Apr 21, 2020
Sluacoast:

Yes
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Doncyn(f): 3:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Sluacoast:

D family is a family friend but we met once
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by AjanleKoko: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ishilove:

I hope it is not our Ajanlekoko? I know he
lives in the UK.

Ornicus, naptu2, Jarus

No be me oh. I dey kampe cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
AjanleKoko:

No be me oh. I dey kampe cool
That's a HUGE relief. cheesy How is life treating you yonder corona capital? cheesy
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by AjanleKoko: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Ishilove:

That's a HUGE relief. cheesy How is life treating you yonder corona capital? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P96QJpye7O0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by AjanleKoko: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2020
I am safe, sound, and healthy... In LAGOS�
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by AjanleKoko: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2020
I am safe, sound, and healthy... In LAGOS cool
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
AjanleKoko:
I am safe, sound, and healthy... In LAGOS�
Ajanlekoko baba, anything for the girls? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers / What Could This Be? / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.