Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG (92244 Views)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by toprealman: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
I hope they have records of those that died from malaria, lassa fever and most importantly hunger.
When are they releasing their names? And wait ooo, how come the names of those that died in Nigeria from the "celebrity" COVID-19 were not included.
Forget the diaspora shii...this Abike lady is an annoying opportunist....forming madam efficiency and celebrated by mediocres.
Apart from her "mama" investigation series..... she's done nothing meaningful ever since leaving NTA as a news correspondent.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Kinematics: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Saheed9:
they won’t release it, they health minister say it’s only the patient who would give them permission to release his/her health details

Did they get the permission from the families of the ones abroad before sharing it?
I know some of the relatives of the dead shared the info themselves, but did the FG reach out to them? Atleast to share in their grief, rather they prefer sharing the news.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by BABANGBALI: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2020
What is the business of the Nigerian government in releasing their names and photographs to the public? Were they government officials?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by BABANGBALI: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Kinematics:

Did they get the permission from the families of the ones abroad before sharing it?
I know some of the relatives of the dead shared the info themselves, but did the FG reach out to them? Atleast to share in their grief, rather they prefer sharing the news.
I wonder o
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Jobabori(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2020
saylawal2003:
They should release the names of those that died in Nigeria here
This is not a matter to joke with. You did not forced her to release this list before she did. Her office says 'diaspora" ,your request is local, internal, home, so ask the appropriate office to do your wish if that is a good news you wish to receive.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Staro: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aww.
They are all aged people!!
May their soul rest in perfect peace cry cry

You lied.
I know Bassey Offiong - a brilliant young man below 25yrs

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Frankenstein: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Shormiey:
angryOlder people except that chemical engineer grad.....RIP to them.
Don't you have older people in your family? Is it less painful to their loved ones because they are 'older people'?

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by JayPeeOham: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Saheed9:
they won’t release it, they health minister say it’s only the patient who would give them permission to release his/her health details

All na lie!
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Kinematics: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2020
toprealman:
I hope they have records of those that died from malaria, lassa fever and most importantly hunger.
This Abike lady is an annoying opportunist....forming madam efficiency and celebrated by mediocres.

They dont even know the true population of Nigeria. So talking about death from hunger, that's an overkill for them.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Monday60655(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Why not give us the names and photos of those who died in Nigeria as well. Why still hiding their identity?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by alibiguy: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2020
What about the names of those who have died in Nigeria?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by JubrinElSudan: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Bassey Offiong is young
he had a health challenge
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Chidex50(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aww.
Check well you'll see some youths there.Don not be deceived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Shormiey:

Do take your time and read his story ok...no need to argue over baseless issue....
ok now i get.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by blowjohn(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2020
They are not serious. Even the world knows where boris Johnson is being treated.
Here we dint even know the area the patients who have the virus lived or where they are.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Adarich(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Soon, some of these 'dead' people will start raining curses on FG for declaring them dead.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by handsomeyinka(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey
Send it to federal government
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by OiOi: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Shormiey:
angryOlder people except that chemical engineer grad.....RIP to them.
They are still young to me.
Old starts from 75
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Ugochukwu very nice fellow. Corona had an advantage cos he was asthmatic embarassed. RIP bro
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by blackboy(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2020
To release the name of the ''Italian'' first case they no gree.

Who send them
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by marlow1962(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Rubbish, release the names of the people that died in Nigeria and stop deceiving us
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by OsuMustGo: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aww.
Don't be stupîd!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Teenaira: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aww.

No sir, they are not aged. Non of them is 70.

Rest in peace my brother and sisters

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by bluemansion: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2020
God help us. That is what I can say.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Tballack: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Chaii
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by luvme0702: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Oh rip to them all. I can see three young people.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by ignis: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2020
What about those that died in Nigeria ?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by muykem: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2020
JayPeeOham:
When will they remain the names of those who died in Nigeria?
What is actually wrong with you guys? I told some of our brethren yesterday that some Christians include pastors will miss heaven just because of hatred for Buhari. Some people has lost everything including integrity to Buhari hatred. I am amazed seeing pastors lying and promoting propaganda just to discredit government. Buhari might be enemy of God but every heaven focused Christians knows that you don't fight for God physically.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Shormiey:

Do take your time and read his story ok...no need to argue over baseless issue....
sory dear..you're right.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by pelicanbeau(f): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Rest In Peace brothers and sisters
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Etizz: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2020
What about the once in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers / What Could This Be? / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.