Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG (92243 Views)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by IJOBA2: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2020
handsomeyinka:

Has he ever disappointed you.
I WORSHIP GOD NOT CHRIST
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by BeerParlour: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2020
People killed by Chinese bats eaters
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Ishilove: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2020
ornicus:

Naaa. Ajanlekoko was just his nl id
Thank goodness
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by jesustheissue: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Have we published the names of Nigerians right here in Nigeria that have been taken away by this disease or don't we have the right to know?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by wolfenstein(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Why FG dey like dis, we never see names of people wey die for our own country, even wrapper wey them use tie them we never see, na UK and USA we dey go.....FG WELDON O
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Ishilove: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2020
BABANGBALI:
ishilove no dey sabi village people na only those ones wey dey live for obodo oyinbo she dey sabi
Na you sabi
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Babatunde40(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2020
luxy44:

Fixed

Hahaha. You personalized it and went further to explain your hereditary physiological traits. Kudos
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Onlyonebuhari: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Alfa Saadu was a warrior.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by tammie24: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:
They are publishing the names of those who died of covid 19 overseas because overseas governments are transparent.

But here, they are playing hide and seek with the names of those infected. Where is Abba Kyari? Please publish the name and photo of the hospital he is being treated
person wey don die since
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:

Hahaha. You personalized it and when further to explain your hereditary physiological traits. Kudos

Read a book
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Ten06(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2020
The most painful thing is that it is very very important people that died
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Toks2008(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2020
My name would have been in the list but I recovered. Thank you Jesus for your mercies.

3 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2020
What of in Nigeria?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by OsuMustGo: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:

Like MY DAD??
Most like it...
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Maniyears(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Ugo Erodu my cousin, may u rest in peace. cry cry
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by YaksonFCA(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by creepsyme(f): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Why can't they release names of embezzlers?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by otabaotaba: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2020
Ok now FG released the names of covid19 UK victims, what about the ones in Nigeria.

Abeg Naija COVID na scam
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by taven(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey
See person!! Your family dey here? People dey cry you dey talk hungry.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Philadelphia: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Let's see names and photos of those that died in Nigeria.
By the way, where is Abba Kyari
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by otabaotaba: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2020
U released Naija covid19 UK victims what about the ones in our country here

Abeg Naija COVID na scam
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by 2sexycom(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:
They are publishing the names of those who died of covid 19 overseas because overseas governments are transparent.

But here, they are playing hide and seek with the names of those infected. Where is Abba Kyari? Please publish the name and photo of the hospital he is being treated
God bless you.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Emmani360(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Tocynone:
RIP brothers and sisters.

I'm totally confused on this issue of Covid 19 virus. You hear people recovering fast today and another day it's a different story. Maybe there's more to this

I pray you and I will only hear about it. It will not affect us by God's grace

People are actually recovering from it. Out of close to 500k closed cases(cases that have had an outcome, that's those that have died or recovered), over 70% recovered and a little over 20% are those that died but because all over the world, deaths get more news coverage it seems as if everybody that gets the virus is doomed. In New Zealand less than 1% of people with the virus have died and they have over 1000 cases

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Emmani360:

People are actually recovering from it. Out of close to 500k closed cases(cases that have had an outcome, that's those that have died or recovered), over 70% recovered and a little over 20% are those that died but because all over the world, deaths get more news coverage it seems as if everybody that gets the virus is doomed. In New Zealand less than 1% of people with the virus have died and they have over 1000 cases
Yes correct! Many more people are beating in than death but bad news sells. Furthermore those that are dying it from it are also reported to have other ailments which sadly means a shaky immune system already.

2 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Jarus(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2020
thattnaijaman:
Yeye government. All these names are all over social media.

What about those in Nigeria.

UK and US are very responsible govt that was why we were able to know who they are.

It is not the UK or US government that announce their names, it is the media of those countries.

Most of the UK deaths were picked from interviews of their families by Daily Mail, Telegraph etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Gkemz: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aww. They are all aged people!! May their soul rest in perfect peace cry cry
Modified I am aware that young people died too cry
Keep deceiving yourself. Coronavirus strikes irrespective of age differences.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Jarus(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Kinematics:

Did they get the permission from the families of the ones abroad before sharing it?
I know some of the relatives of the dead shared the info themselves, but did the FG reach out to them? Atleast to share in their grief, rather they prefer sharing the news.

Oga, all those deaths with names and interview with their family, friends and colleagues are all over UK media already.

Dr Alfa Saadu
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-52126029

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Ehizoje(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Y the people make them dy die, discharged for Nigeria no get name and picture to show us the prove while e no b like say na people for UK com get name. This country Na scam oo[/font][b][/b][right][/right][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by onegig(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2020
kikero:

Not exactly, I can see some below 40 there.

Obesity is a comorbidity for Covid19.....If you are obese please just go self isolate and avoid getting infected.

The death rates in the US would be through the roof. 70% of the population is obese.

2 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Tpave(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey
And you guys have data to be on every thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers / What Could This Be? / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.