Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce (6558 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle / Ghana Now Produces More Electricity Than Nigeria: It's Govt Has To Pay For Exces / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Biodun556(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Innoson has signed an agreement to supply the Nigerian Air Force with spare parts for
Story highlights
Nigeria auto makers to supply jets fighting Boko Haram
Partnership with Nigerian Air Force is good for business amid wave of patriotism
(CNN)The grinding conflict between the Nigerian state and Boko Haram insurgents has exacted a devastating human and economic toll over the past six years.

But for Nigeria's first car manufacturer, the crisis may represent an opportunity.

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) recently announced a partnership deal with Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM), which will see the company supply spare parts for jets conducting airstrikes against the insurgents.
"The ingenious effort by IVM is instrumental to the continued operation of the Alpha Jets," NAF spokesperson Ayodele Famuyiwa said of the deal. "IVM helped to save the day when help was not forthcoming from abroad."

The offshoot company now employs over 7,000 people and has capacity to produce 10,000 cars a year. It is hoped that the partnership with NAF could help the business expand further.
"The attention is providing a big boost for the company," says Osigwe.
Innoson has gained several new clients since the deal, according to the spokesperson, including the National Assembly. Leading politicians such as Senator Ben Murray-Bruce have offered strong support.

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/23/africa/innoson-nigeria-jet-parts/index.html?fbclid=IwAR1N0V42kQd1hUMX968j3lxj88cncsgGU88veb9nXpmtu0PXfioX8mtfQ8Y

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by KingAzubuike(f): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
A very welcome development.

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by fjjc(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is welcome development o.

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by akinszz: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lol grin grin grin fighter jet indeed grin grin grin

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Biodun556(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
There's a difference between production and assembling.

My watched it in the news around 2015 when Nigerian army held meeting with INNOSON for production of spare parts for Alpha Jets. University of Maiduguri is also doing same thing.

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Melezenawii: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fighter Jets ... you cannot even read what you wrote or copy

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Tpave(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by vcente(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by bedspread: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Awesome!!!
Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Rockyrascal(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
This one NCDC hasn't sent me text message today, I hope they haven't broke up with me.

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Omihanifa: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
As long as quality is guaranteed no problem cool
Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Miracle1991: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
They say the Igbos focus less on education and are more inclined towards business yet they remain the most intelligent and inquisitive tribe in Nigeria. I wonder what technology in this country would have been without them. E no easy abeg.
always tribe tribe tribe. Why are you people like this.the chief of air staff is a Fulani man from bauchi but he decided to partner with an igbo Man without considering tribe, but some poverty enshrined human beings like you will be bringing tribe in everything they want to talk.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Orjitex15(m): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Miracle1991:
always tribe tribe tribe. Why are you people like this.the chief of air staff is a Fulani man from bauchi but he decided to partner with an igbo Man without considering tribe, but some poverty enshrined human beings like you will be bringing tribe in everything they want to talk.
My brother leave matter for Mathias. Poverty is a very big disease.

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by iammo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Think You China

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yoruba operator you know in your heart what you are doing is evil. You know it's aircraft spare parts, why are you using headline "produces fighter jet" not mentioned any where in the CNN article? You are doing this on purpose to spite him. Your plan is to use another of your handle to attack the news as lie based off of your own lie with concocted headline. Why are you people like this yoruba? Biodun, why? SMH

The OP is the same person as "KingAzubuike", same person as "fjjc" and the same person also as "Miracle1991." KingAzubuike is a yoruba man not a woman. They create all these Igbo threads, use one of their handles to praise Igbos like "Igbo amaka." then use another handle to chastise Igbos, telling them you boast too much and this is why other tribes hate you. They do this to build hatred for Igbos among other tribes. Tomorrow as an Igbo man, you see that your Edo neighbor just angry with you for no reason...this thread is why, and that's what they afonjas aim to accomplished in poisoning their minds. Most Igbos and other tribes have zero clue what these people are doing.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by ican2020: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Confusing post

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Sylraph1: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Am very sure you are not IGBO cos I've quite observe your comments for a while on this forum and you seems to always take Joy in constituting tribal fight between igbos and other tribes especially the YORUBAS..

Even your moniker portrays you as a Male but your sex says otherwise....

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Dereformer(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Miracle1991:

He has no alternative

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Lawalatm: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
All I need is a confirmation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by baconline(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
It can Never be true, except u don't have an idea what airplane manufacturing is all about

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Solutionchima: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Miracle1991:
dont mind those miscreants that constitute nuisance everywhere online. They think they are the only Igbos. Meanwhile this is a stale news

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rockyrascal:
This one NCDC hasn't sent me text message today, I hope they haven't broke up with me.

Why can't the federal government send the palliative to everyone through bvn...

No one can say.. They have not received a text message from NCDC
Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by sapientia(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fighter jet parts
Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by olaridwan(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Or jet coupled by inoson.

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by oziamaka: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=akinszz post=88299240] will you close these gworo chewing 32, as if you can produce a bicycle.
Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Ilola(f): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good move, we need to encourage our own with what is happening we never can tell
Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
I strongly love Innoson
Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by sunshineV(f): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Okay! I'm Yoruba but imagine if I start abusing people because a Yoruba somebody did something in somewhere. Where's the joy in that? How does that benefit me?

Stop tribalism biko it makes no sense

Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Tomide007: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Spare parts for jets oo....but hope we can now agree that the sky is innoson motors starting point.
Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Tomide007: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
sunshineV:
Okay! I'm Yoruba but imagine if I start abusing people because a Yoruba somebody did something in somewhere. Where's the joy in that? How does that benefit me?

Stop tribalism biko it makes no sense
Tribalism is killing Nigeria.
Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Heffalump(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You are on every thread and spreading your legs like harlot cry
Re: INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce by Miracle1991: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dereformer:

He has no alternative
if airfoce want supply of parts from any part of the world they will get it within 24 hours.
This is the same attitude that made the Liberia president to reverse the nomination of an igbo Man as NEC chairman. You people will never get sense I swear.

Adams Oshiomhole's New Look: Hit Or Miss? / Why Ogonis Need Bori State- Nunieh Cyrus / I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida