Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians (40530 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalising Christians In Osun / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Miner13: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nowenuse:

What you are saying is absolute bullshit.

Christians in Kwara north are at least 30%. Same with Kwara central, while in Kwara south, Christians have the slight majority.

Nupe & Bariba Christians from Kwara north always produce the deputy governors of the state, stop saying rubbish.

Kwara is 60% muslim, 40% Christian.
immediately I jump on this.i have to start looking for your comment

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Ojiofor: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
atrix4g:
I am sure you know that those jihadist guys would continue to rule over you, so far you are still in this country

Every empire have its expiring date.The Jihadist won't be an exception.

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Onlyonebuhari: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Did u guys know that Akoko area in Ondo State have 80% Muslims and yet no complain of marginalization by the Muslims in Ondo State.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by JBoss25(m): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
this is one of the reasons why Ibo man can never be President in this country
I'm not Igbo u fool
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Onlyonebuhari: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
This CAN of a thing is becoming a political terrorist. Lawmakers were elected by people and u guys are complaining to the Governor about it. The man still have u Deputy Governor and six commissioner. Fast forward to Rivers State, None of political appointee of any type is a Muslim, wike declare Rivers State as Christian state yet u didn't see any Muslim complaining cos they care about good governance.
CAN did u guys know that Dibu Ojerinde a member of CAN was jamb registrar for 11 years and remitted less than N50m to FG account while Isiaq Oloyede remitted more than N20bn in less than 4 years with the jamb fee reduced. Are u guys not ashame that about 19 governors under prosecution by EFCC 15 are Christians and both former governors in jail are Christians without a single Muslim. The only 2 governors that were jailed abroad were Christians. Aren't you guys ashame or you lack morals. Christians are suffering while pastors are flying coffins. How many church members can afford so call missionary universities in the country?
U guys are 5G idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Empiree: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
PervertProphet:

You don't say anything meaningful that they can address. All what you do is abuse others and when they do same to Muhammad. You start getting worked up. What is it you asked that it should be address.

I want to address it.
My question is, what's muhammad has to do with this?. Did i abuse your prophet?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by noleflendum: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
crafteck:

First of all sir, are you a Christian or moslem?
are you Ibo or idiotic pig?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by crownwealth: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
church is a business centre so they can have branches in anywhere

Islamic fundamental!
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
Who is muhammad and what does he have to do with this conversation?. I know you christians cannot cease from transgression. Werey lo po ju ninu yin. Instead of you to ask for evil christian manifesto you are here attacking me and muhammad. Have you no shame?
Is Muhammed not your Prophet again..
He should be ashamed of you!!

Did he teach you to hate Christian or any Christian organization like this??
Fake Muslim!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Evercurious(f): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
Kwara government MUST ignore this terrorist group called CAN. It is their trick to gain ground. We know them well. We urge muslims in the region to clamp down all these religious extremists, CAN of worms. We will eventually sue them for their christian manifesto that was published in the 90s which called for religious chaos in the country. We must do everything we can to eradicate CAN from Nigerian. Itis a christian terrorist group. Kwaran govt must not give them any attempt in any govt position.

Look at current Ogun state govt. He has christian logos in his state office. They invited Whit christian for prayers in govt office. Kwara MUST rebuke this religious lunatic and kick them out of Kwara. They always cry out while they engage in unruly behavior. I urge everyone reading my post to please read CAN manifesto that was published in 1994 which called for killings of muslims leaders in nigeria and around the world. It called for death of muslims leader and destruction of Holy Kaaba. It called for death of then King of Saudi Arabia and called prophet muhammad HIV/gonorrhea positive. We will eventually sue CAN.

I urge every meaningful nigerian to rebuke this evil organisation. This is how they cry out in order to gain ground. Once they gain ground they become demons. Kwara is the last stronghold for muslims in yorubalnad. Therefore, muslims must checkmate Christian Association Of Nigeria by any means necessary. If you need the manifesto holla at me. We must spread their evil document. It was published in Ibadan by CAN whih was headed by oloribu RCCG, JW and Kumuyi church.

ABEG WHO GET THIS PERSON?/MAKE UNAA COME CARRY AM GO CHECK HIM BRAIN. SOMETHING DEY SHAKE INSIDE
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by noleflendum: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
This CAN of a thing is becoming a political terrorist. Lawmakers were elected by people and u guys are complaining to the Governor about it. The man still have u Deputy Governor and six commissioner. Fast forward to Rivers State, None of political appointee of any type is a Muslim, wike declare Rivers State as Christian state yet u didn't see any Muslim complaining cos they care about good governance.
CAN did u guys know that Dibu Ojerinde a member of CAN was jamb registrar for 11 years and remitted less than N50m to FG account while Isiaq Oloyede remitted more than N20bn in less than 4 years with the jamb fee reduced. Are u guys not ashame that about 19 governors under prosecution by EFCC 15 are Christians and both former governors in jail are Christians without a single Muslim. The only 2 governors that were jailed abroad were Christians. Aren't you guys ashame or you lack morals. Christians are suffering while pastors are flying coffins. How many church members can afford so call missionary universities in the country?u
U guys are 5G idiots.
May God bless you Sir
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Ikjosh04: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
CAN wail at the Federal and State level
Kwara state is 85% Muslims
You're very correct, I believe kwara CAN should know kwara is above 85% Muslim territory and from my personal experience majority of the Muslim indigenes are not wicked even though they're Muslim extremist.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by ADEMOORE: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
Christians are minorities in Kwara state
You can not see a Christian in both Kwara central and Kwara North
That is not true.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
MURIC Don teach them work
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Radicalman(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
He who has ear let him hear
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Kerfuffle: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
PervertProphet:

Speaking from a double mouth. Every inch like the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

By merely going through few of your posts, it is obvious that brain-deads like you do not deserve any decent mention.

Eff-off my mention!!
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by mayoor15(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
typical Ibo comment
No sense at all

The dude thinks he is making sense
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by noleflendum: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
JBoss25:
I'm not Igbo u fool
you reason like Ibo you bastaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by mayoor15(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
CAN wail at the Federal and State level
Kwara state is 85% Muslims

And you think you have sense like this?

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by atrix4g(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
For record purpose, I am sure the percentage of Christians in Kwara is roughly same or slightly higher than that of Muslims in Ondo
Onlyonebuhari:
Did u guys know that Akoko area in Ondo State have 80% Muslims and yet no complain of marginalization by the Muslims in Ondo State.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Empiree: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
eni4real:
Is Muhammed not your Prophet again..
He should be ashamed of you!!

Did he teach you to hate Christian or any Christian organization like this??
Fake Muslim!!!
Talking about "HATE", I said clearly in my first post what CAN did in the 90s. You ignored and attacked me and my prophet.If you want to know what they did you need to make request. I will not allow you people to cover up. We must expose Christian Association of Nigeria. A terrorist group that was founded to cause religion problems in the country. To hell with htem. I know most of you christians dont know about the manifesto. Ask and i will provide it. Their manifesto is filled with hate.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by ENGINEERG(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
No matter how Muslim marginate Christian, there lives can't be better than Christian lives,,even in that Ilorin, the rich people buying property and having good lives are Christian. Muslim will forever be slaves to the Son

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
ADEMOORE:
That is not true.
Please ignore people like him, I know some Idi-Ape people that are Christians
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
efighter:

A Christian will never be governor in Kwara. Maybe some other States. Not even in the far future. We Ilorin people believe we are the most Islamic on Earth, even more Islamic than Saudi. The Prophet's great grandson comes to Ilorin regularly because of his regards for Ilorin. Our Ilorin is far from hell and very close to Paradise.
Religious people can sabi make person laugh sha cheesycheesygrin
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
Talking about "HATE", I said clearly in my first post what CAN did in the 90s. You ignored and attacked me and my prophet.If you want to know what they did you need to make request. I will not allow you people to cover up. We must expose Christian Association of Nigeria. A terrorist group that was founded to cause religion problems in the country. To hell with htem. I know most of you christians dont know about the manifesto. Ask and i will provide it. Their manifesto is filled with hate.
Muhammed did not teach you this!!
Stop this madness now!!!
Fake Muslim!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
ENGINEERG:
No matter how Muslim marginate Christian, there lives can't be better than Christian lives,,even in that Ilorin, the rich people buying property and having good lives are Christian. Muslim will forever be slaves to the Son

Gaa-Akanbi is heavily populated by Church and Christian, even up to Garagi-Offa
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by xreal: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na dis kain topic dey get many pages.

By tumoro morning, e go enter tuenti pages.

[img]https://media./images/1f2e4d073335437be9859fb40cc186b0/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by atrix4g(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
It's only people with low IQ that would equate betterment of life to material things.

Muslims are only saying the obvious.

They are saying enough is enough.
Let us be and you be too.

Thank you

ENGINEERG:
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by crownwealth: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
olaks4real:
why don't you proof is points wrong instead of calling him jihadist. Bunch of Hippocrates. Why is that we blacks always emotional and not been sincere for once. How many times has the Muslims complain about political slot in states dominated by xtuams.

Go ask your fellow terrorist MURIC
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Amphy02: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
CAN should be happy to get that numbers of appointment. How many Muslims are in appointment of Rivers, Delta, Enugu etc.. what is the percentage of Muslims and christians in Kwara state.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by ffo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
Christians are minorities in Kwara state
You can not see a Christian in both Kwara central and Kwara North
How can a learned person make such a dumb statement

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by mayoor15(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
iwaeda:

Are you truthful Sir, so you dont have Christians in Edu, Asa, Pategi, Ilorin, Afon, Moro? Go and learn your history again.

The guy is pathetically senseless

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Kwankwaso Campiagns For Obaseki / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.