Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians (40691 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalising Christians In Osun / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Fariq: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
backnbeta:
It's not new...if you're not a Muslim in Kwara state, you can't even get a decent job in some government parastatals, not to talk of heading one undecided

How can they know you're a Muslim or not. Or is it written in someone's face?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Princeston1(f): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Yet your people insist on the party zoning its ticket to their place. Are your people jihadist janjaweeedians?

You guys make such daft comments everytime you talk.
[/s]
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Empiree: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
eni4real:
Muhammed did not teach you this!!
Stop this madness now!!!
Fake Muslim!!!
Ask for your christian manifesto and i will send it. After you read it, then tell me if Jesus taught your pastors to hate muslims. To hell with them all. They will be sued for the docs eventually. It is only matter of time. Did Jesus ask you people to called for death of muslim leaders?. Did Jesus asked you to abuse Muhammad?. I have evidence against your pastors, Adeboye and co.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by crownwealth: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
you reason like Ibo you bastaaaaaaaaaad

Jihad and acrimony runs in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by crownwealth: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Yet your people insist on the party zoning its ticket to their place. Are your people jihadist janjaweeedians?

[/s]

Arrant nonsense as usual. Fake element! cheesy
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Princeston1(f): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
IpobAntidote:
Idiots, Kwara is a Muslim state. Move to Rivers State.
[/s]
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Princeston1(f): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s][quote author=IpobAntidote post=88373166][/quote][/s]
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Osaze007: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
tamdun:

Is same thing not happening in ekiti and ondo, akeredeolu even demolished ansrudeen sec sch and heaven did not fall, why is kwara case diff

Why are Kwarans competing with SW but you People don’t want to be one
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Ojiofor: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Corrinthians:

I know the jihadist janjaweedian terror friendly party will never give my zone thier ticket, over their dead bodies.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
Ask for your christian manifesto and i will send it. After you read it, then tell me if Jesus taught your pastors to hate muslims. To hell with them all. They will be sued for the docs eventually. It is only matter of time. Did Jesus ask you people to called for death of muslim leaders?. Did Jesus asked you to abuse Muhammad?. I have evidence against your pastors, Adeboye and co.
Stop being a Muslim more than Muhammed!!
Muhammed did not teach you to be attacking Christian organization like this!!

Stop spreading your hate, Propagandist!!!

Fake Muslim!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Evercurious(f): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kerfuffle:
This association called CAN is composed of some of the most useless and evil BASTARDS modern Nigeria has ever seen. Same CAN that wants Hijab removed from school girls in Ilorin, the same bloody land grabbers encroaching on the land belonging to MSSN along Okolowo area, same BASTARDS that subtly endorsed Wike when he called Rivers a Christian state.

They want equal representation in a state where Christianity is less than 40%? Can Muslims request for that in Ondo or Ekiti?

What do these evil Bastards still want.
They can't accommodate half of what they dish, yet, they want others to gobble their rubbish.

Yoruba Muslims are nice, really really nice. Let those CAN of worms try a quint of what they dish in Ilorin to minority tribes in Kwara, especially the Nupes and Baribas, then they'll see Shege!!!

NOTE: I have no problems with Average Christians who go about their own business, but I have problems with associations nominated to represent them!!!!!

What can you say about MURIC?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Luckfat(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Stop Wailing CAN, if u come to Edo State u will see that no muslim is has any political position.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by ENGINEERG(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
You have to grow, why getting all the elective and appointment offices, when your life can't change for better..let me tell you, this is the world u r into now and u know how it is, you don't know where you are going after this world, so stop deceiving yourself, pray so you enjoy this world and the one after which no one has experience..
atrix4g:
It's only people with low IQ that would equate betterment of life to material things.

Muslims are only saying the obvious.

They are saying enough is enough.
Let us be and you be too.

Thank you

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Princeston1(f): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
IpobAntidote:
All the retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkeys on the prowl with their delusional warped logic.
[/s]
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Ogadeeper(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
CAN wail at the Federal and State level
Kwara state is 85% Muslims
U must be grossly insane or insanely retarded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by mauchiz: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
efighter:
Let CAN register its own political party instead of hiding behind the Church to play politics

Shutup

Nigeria is not an Islamic nation,
Everybody has to be involved and carried along.

What sort of rubbish is that?
This Kwara governor has been causing alot of trouble.

He should listen to CAN, we don't want this issue to escalate, Christians are peace loving people.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by juman(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Even Erinle will likely be that percentage

Yeah.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Flamezreal(m): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
I am from Ilorin town. Ilorin east local Government Area to be precise. This people denied me State of origin all because I bear a Christian name. The marginalisation has persisted for long.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Princeston1(f): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
IpobAntidote:
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN.
[/s]
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by asamaigho(m): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
adekolaelect:
stop saying nonsense here.kwara is a Muslim dominated state .did you read the write up ? Were they not given any appointments? Yet you we're among those celebrating Wike for calling River a christian state .are you mad niii ? For you not to be crazy tell us how many Muslims is appointed in the River and Abia states?

are ther up to 80 indigenous muslims in the states u mention?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Princeston1(f): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s][quote author=IpobAntidote post=88373062][/quote][/s]
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by ProudBiafran: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
you reason like Ibo you bastaaaaaaaaaad

Bloodu Yoruba demon
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Evercurious(f): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:

Abeg go.check your head..
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by fraymite: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Some people are calling the governor jihadist. Can a jihadist marry Christian as a wife? The governor wife is Christian therfore he isn't a jihadist. Secondly, did Christians expect 50/50 in Kwara? They must be fooling themselves. They are even in government more than ratio of Muslims in Ekiti and Benue. What about South West Governors that majority are Christians? It's a lie that Christians were marginalized in Kwara.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by princepalace: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Christians in kwara state are the light that brightens the state. As long as muslims rule as governors in the state, kwara will continue to remain stagnant among the comity of states in the country. That is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
tsaragii:
Useless CAN.
Always bringing division to unity.
whether they like it or not, kwara has been like that and we continue to be.
ilorin which is known for being United city of Islam cannot be play around by the so called CAN.
They are uttering rubbish.
Benue,Ekiti not to mention few are marginalizing Muslim denying them vice governors e.t.c.
All the south western governors except osun are christians, they keep quiet.
but kwara who has decided to give them deputy they are still ranting as if Muslim-muslim ticket won't win in kwara.
CAN is a total scam in Nigeria.
of course Gov AA does not give them kobo, their blood is hot.
I have so much respect for good Christians.
[/s]

Why are we like this? Muslim Governor, Christian his deputy conflict.

Are you sure Nigerian politicians are Muslims or Christians? These people are O'cult, using their closest religious group for sympathy to get voters.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Awoleesu(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
CAN wail at the Federal and State level
Kwara state is 85% Muslims

Everyone just rolling out phoney statistics anyhow!
How much of Kwara do you know to have come up with this percentage of Muslims in the state?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Evercurious(f): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Flamezreal:
I am from Ilorin town. Ilorin east local Government Area to be precise. This people denied me State of origin all because I bear a Christian name. The marginalisation has persisted for long.

How? I dont get this. You mean you were not given a State of Origin Certificate? Or what?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Empiree: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
eni4real:
Stop being a Muslim more than Muhammed!!
Muhammed did not teach you to be attacking Christian organization like this!!

Stop spreading your hate Propagandist!!!

Fake Muslim!!!
Your antics will not work. I know kiriyo very well. What's stopping you from asking for their evil manifesto?. I will post it here if you or anyone ask. Don't be afraid.

Your pastors evil was documented in the 90s. It is filled with hate ni ilu to ni oba?. They got away with it but my generation will hold them responsible.

Go to Saki (OYO state) and ask what CAN did there some weeks ago. We must do everything to decimate CAN in ilorin. It is a devil terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Evercurious(f): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
princepalace:
Christians in kwara state are the light that brightens the state. As long as muslims rule as governors in the state, kwara will continue to remain stagnant among the comity of states in the country. That is the truth.

I quite agree with you. Very dull state. No good news from that end. Even individual or government wise
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Evercurious(f): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
Your antics will not work. I know kiriyo very well. What's stopping you from asking for their evil manifesto?. I will post it here if you or anyone ask. Don't be afraid.

Your pastors evil was documented in the 90s. It is filled with hate ni ilu to ni oba?. They got away with it but my generation will hold them responsible.

Go to Saki (OYO state) and ask what CAN did there some weeks ago. We must do everything to decimate CAN in ilorin. It is a devil terrorist.

You don mad before?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode / Moment Tinubu And Tonye Cole Walked To The Podium In Rivers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.