Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber (2148 Views)

Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber / Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by satispower(m): 5:02am On Apr 11, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by ChelseaDr(m): 6:40am On Apr 11, 2020
The Hon Minister of Health really really dropped the ball in this case.

To say that health workers only check temperature in this era of covid-19 pandemic is not only demeaning, it is insulting to all the health workers who are risking their lives everyday

2 Likes

Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2020
That man was appointed by Buhari....

2 Likes

Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by sinkhole: 6:59am On Apr 11, 2020
This Gbaja self, he likes speaking "Americana English" grin grin, he said "... you dropped the ball there, . . ."
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by Captainrambo2: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2020
Yeye man......

undecided..........
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by richidinho(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2020
ChelseaDr:

To say that health workers only check temperature in this era of covid-19 pandemic is not only demeaning, it is insulting to all the health workers who are risking their lives everyday

That day I almost slapped that man through my TV screen

The speaker that asked the question is not even a Doctor, but he was shocked

2 Likes

Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by Captainrambo2: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2020
richidinho:

he shít on the face of all health workers just because he wanted to defend the foolishness of not paying hazard allowance.. Ukraine Is paying health workers x3 thier usual salary ryt now because of this Corona virus ... u k France Switzerland etc are paying x3.... but this joke of a man refused to pay hazard allowance instead he comes out and makes a fool of himself undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by Bentheta(m): 7:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Making a fool of himself while trying to cover up some irregularities.
SMH
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by Mysticwebb: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2020
The minister is angry that the health workers are attempting to reduce the amount the politicians have already marked out for looting by demanding for hazard allowance.
But as a Buhari appointee, I'm not surprised at his foolishness.
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2020
I have said this before. In a sane country, this health minister would have been fired.
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by mushystuff: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2020
The incompetent fools that have been health ministers since 2015 ehn! God forbid their stupidity and Buhari just knows how to select blinking idiots like himself!
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by femi4: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Like Rufai dropped the ball many times against Denmark in France 98
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by efighter: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
That man was appointed by Buhari....

And Buhari also made the Health Minister stupid. Why don't you face the stupid Health Minister?
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by Lipscomb(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2020
You get the logic right.
Captainrambo2:
he shít on the face of all health workers just because he wanted to defend the foolishness of not paying hazard allowance.. Ukraine Is paying health workers x3 thier usual salary ryt now because of this Corona virus ... u k France Switzerland etc are paying x3.... but this joke of a man refused to pay hazard allowance instead he comes out and makes a fool of himself undecided
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by richidinho(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Captainrambo2:

You are going to far bros....Ghana here increased both salary and allowances by 50%
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by jesmond3945: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Captainrambo2:
uk is not paying
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by rex444(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
ChelseaDr:

an they still want us to do volunteer work for free...... to come and say this rubbish at our backs.....their children will join in the volunteer work let's see
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by Echieteka50: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
efighter:

And Buhari also made the Health Minister stupid. Why don't you face the stupid Health Minister?
[/s]
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by ChelseaDr(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
richidinho:

Hahahahaha.. Bros your vex dey annoyed o...

The way our leaders behave eh, you will just be praying for Ijebu thunder everyday
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by ChelseaDr(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
rex444:
an they still want us to do volunteer work for free...... to come and say this rubbish at our backs.....their children will join in the volunteer work let's see

My brother, just imagine the konkobility
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by ChelseaDr(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
sinkhole:
This Gbaja self, he likes speaking "Americana English" grin grin, he said "... you dropped the ball there, . . ."
That was a technical knock-out...
I'm sure someone would have been wondering how did I drop the ball na Oga Gbaja
Re: Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber by princemillla(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Health workers this is the time to cash out.

Sinzu mahamod C in C Don Cash out already

(1) (Reply)

#ipobhasfallen Trends In Nigeria As Twitter Users Bare Thoughts On Nnamdi Kanu, / NOTABLE IGBO WORDS/PHRASES USED IN THE BIBLE / Smart Adeyemi Was Scared Of Remi Tinubu Unlike Dino Who Put Her On Her Toes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.