Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? (75552 Views)

Why Do Married Men Do This? / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
seunny4lif:

I will not wait for blackmailers becos i don't even have any to blackmail me with
We are Nigerians no matter what
Esp when you have kids
I have 3 DauGhteRs. They know their mOm is very Beautiful. It's no longer a ShOCk.
Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by astonished: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Trust me you don't know what you are saying, with all you talking so, I am sure you know nothing about technologies and how they work.

As an IT engineer, I am telling it's possible possible, even if you like deleted all your files 20 times and fill it new files 20 times.

All your files will be recovered from the first file you save on your phone more than a year ago.

When it comes to technologies, especially IT, what is impossible is just amount 3%

Nairalandmonika:

I know what am talking about bro, I will give u my phone sef, simple shit u cant recover. They are conditions to be able to recover permanently deleted files. Most times our phones or we don't do things to meet that condition.

Lemme put it this a I bought a new phone, I filled it with pictures, I deleted all the pictures and filled it with another set of pictures, there's no way u can assess the first set of photos I uploaded. Everything in your phone requires memory. As long I keep on utilising the phone memory, it will keep getting rid of permanently delete files permanently.

Let me agree that the phone has a kind of secret memory were all deleted files are stored, won't that memory get filled. Imagine a phone saving your deleted file n saving your undeleted files and still saving your new files.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
I wonder, not just married couples, nowadays everyone has nude photos of their so called girlfriends or boyfriends.

I met this fine girl before this corona virus outbreak, i really thought she is decent, girl have been bombarding me with nakid photos of herself, i am not sure what i am supposed to do with the photos i said to her and she thought that i was been timid. A grown ass man like me I don't wanna see nakid photos i d rather the real thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by chuksjuve(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
what is all this? Are you not AfRiCan? Naked before white man Gave you ClOth

Why are you reasoning backwards
Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by ajokeade920: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
madridguy:
To me i see it as lack of discipline and crazy fantasy. How would a grown up man or woman keep their nudes of their phone, for what if i may ask. What if your phone falls into a wrong hand?

I will give this to ladies, almost every ladies has their nude on their phone.
why would I have a nude photo of me on my phone , that's gross undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by madridguy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Check your friends phone.

ajokeade920:
why would I have a nude photo of me on my phone , that's gross undecided
Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by hilfinity(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
seunny4lif:
Lol
Bros has an IT student nothing is secret on your phone

Plz Tell me more bro, I want to learn sth new.
Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by Nairalandmonika: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
astonished:
Trust me you don't know what you are saying, with all you talking so, I am sure you know nothing about technologies and how they work.

As an IT engineer, I am telling it's possible possible, even if you like deleted all your files 20 times and fill it new files 20 times.

All your files will be recovered from the first file you save on your phone more than a year ago.

When it comes to technologies, especially IT, what is impossible is just amount 3%

If u are an iT engineer guy,u should know better,u go dey talk now, if I give u my phone, na another story u go tell me. I have been with people like you b4.

Like I earlier said, it possible to retrieve deleted data on certain conditions. That's the truth. Any other things it's a lie.

No be only u be IT engineer 4 this life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
so they can use it against each other incase of breakup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I don't agree with you, Nigeria is deeply rooted in religion on culture. Yet crime rate here is higher than most atheist country that has just laws governing them we don't here of human rituals for money in those countries unlike Africa. The law of the land is basically what people fear n respect.

Our culture is not that pure and holy, Africa culture has always supported human rituals, killing of twins, nudity and polygamy. As for religion many are just hypocrite, they do good things in public and bad things in the closet.

Firstly, those atheist countries too have their cultures.

Secondly, those so-called atheist countries got their fundamental laws from religious scriptures.

True, our isn't 100% pure. But that isn't peculiar to our culture, all cultures have their wrongs. The capitalism of USA for example is more or less a culture of wickedness and bullying. Many have committed suicide because of it. In fact, countries have been shredded because of it.

Finally, Nigeria's religion is audio religion. The so-called atheists are actually more religious than us.
Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by seunny4lif(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Know their mom is beautiful is diff from a Naked pictures everywhere.
For a man, it’s ok but a woman ?
MOnkeyBabe:
I have 3 DauGhteRs. They know their mOm is very Beautiful. It's no longer a ShOCk.
Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by Agozskey(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
stevmatt15:
I don't want to judge nor give a verdict base on my wrong thought.

So I will like to ask this here; Why do married men and women usually have their partner's nude pictures on their phone when they do see their partners complete nudity almost every week?

Singles and married, please help me clear my curiosity and inquisitiveness.

Thanks.
Make we come fry beans

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by Mrkarlz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
RaptObserver:
Childishness and maybe excitement of having a camera phone

Oil dey ur head cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by piagetskinner(m): 1:23am On Apr 12, 2020
dawnomike:
In as much as i am not really 100% in support of snapping n sending nudes...,The issue is not in the act or snapping nude ir sending nudes to your spouse that you ate married to...( It sometimes warrant that when one of them get to travel for a long time?). But such must be deleted after viewing to avoid stories. That's is the responsible thing to do!!!

Never ever safe or keep you or your spouse's nude pix anywhere... Always delete after viewing!!!
You can always ask for another one next time

You can always have it saved on the cloud.. that’s the safest place to save anything
Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by NordicMartins: 2:26am On Apr 12, 2020
*Are you An INVESTOR in NIGERIA
*LOOKING FOR THE MOST LUCRATIVE AND WEALTH FETCHING BUSINESS TO GO INTO?
Expecially during this period of Lockdown?
If YES!
THEN STOCKFISH BUSINESS IS YOURS TO INVEST IN.

NORDIC QUALITY SEAFOOD
we are the best sellers of quality stock-fish from norway:cod body, cod heads, haddock, tusk, saithe, neckbones, cod pieces, cod filet,fish pieces, pomo.
Sells are in wholesales(containers) and bags
WE HAVE WAREHOUSE IN NORWAY AND LAGOS:

INTERESTED BUYERS CONTACT US VIA:

+2348146688177(NIGERIA)

CALLS/WHATSAPP

Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by erico2k2(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

If u are an iT engineer guy,u should know better,u go dey talk now, if I give u my phone, na another story u go tell me. I have been with people like you b4.

Like I earlier said, it possible to retrieve deleted data on certain conditions. That's the truth. Any other things it's a lie.

No be only u be IT engineer 4 this life.
the only way data can not be retrieved from any device it has been stored o n is if you physically damage that device or its recording chip.So the IT guy was right my friend!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by Ugochiboy: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
best comment
StarUp:
Just know that any man with his wife's nude on his phone has always been a nairaland Vaseline crew member long before he got married.

If the wife has her husband's nude, she had also long been a nairaland cucumber crew member long before she got married.

By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by mum4dgirls: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
madridguy:
To me i see it as lack of discipline and crazy fantasy. How would a grown up man or woman keep their nudes of their phone, for what if i may ask. What if your phone falls into a wrong hand?

I will give this to ladies, almost every ladies has their nude on their phone.
. minus me ooooo, no love can shark me reach that nonsense that a man will use to blackmail... a best friend today can be worst enemy tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by madridguy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
How do we know you're saying the truth?

mum4dgirls:
. minus me ooooo, no love can shark me reach that nonsense that a man will use to blackmail... a best friend today can be worst enemy tomorrow
Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by cazward(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
WOW..... EaseUS mobisaver for android.. to know how to use the app click:https://cazward..com/2020/05/how-to-recover-deleted-photos-and-videos.html
Honeydenz:

Unbelievable, please help me with the name of this app and how to go about it please I beg you it's urgent. My kid brother is about to be charged to court for rape allegations by his girlfriend's parent cos of a sex video they made together. Please, he has already deleted d videos from his phone before d arrest. We need d video to vindicate him
Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by Jasonstar(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
So they can easily tell the difference between what they are trapped with, and what they actually desire to have cool.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? by Suck2pool: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Are you an abuja lonely woman?
Do you need a chat buddy?
Someone you can flow with?
Someone you can share past experience with?
Do you need a friend?
Kindly send a message of what you want to
Suck2pool@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.