Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

An Over 30-year-old Virgin Is The Rarest Of Gems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Over 30-year-old Virgin Is The Rarest Of Gems (836 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Over 30-year-old Virgin Is The Rarest Of Gems by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2020
I am a 33-year-old virgin and I must confess to you I’m not happy with the state of my life! In fact, I’m becoming more convinced by the day that I committed myself to a life of singlehood by refusing the advances of men that came my way because I vowed to keep my virginity till my wedding night! Truth is, I’m the most beautiful of my sisters and the eldest. My two younger sisters are married with children and my mum has almost frustrated me to the point of settling with just any one!
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/04/11/an-over-30-year-old-virgin-is-the-rarest-of-gems/

Re: An Over 30-year-old Virgin Is The Rarest Of Gems by Ekakamba: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2020

There's no correlation between your Topic and its Context.
Re: An Over 30-year-old Virgin Is The Rarest Of Gems by obinnazy(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2020
My sister married last year December, she was 33, the guy was 36....she married as a virgin... Both are religious and God fearing
Re: An Over 30-year-old Virgin Is The Rarest Of Gems by ITbomb(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Most men needs good character not virginity

1 Like

Re: An Over 30-year-old Virgin Is The Rarest Of Gems by yenereal(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2020
I see nothing wrong with you. You aren't too old to marry at 30 years. Just say you don't want to.
Re: An Over 30-year-old Virgin Is The Rarest Of Gems by bigpicture001: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2020
obinnazy:
My sister married last year December, she was 33, the guy was 36....she married as a virgin... Both are religious and God fearing

Good for them...God knows its difficult to com by..with guyz demands of sex sex sex six days
Re: An Over 30-year-old Virgin Is The Rarest Of Gems by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Not surprised though but
O strong
You will see when you want to marry the right man will just come your way without being stressed
Elders say good thing takes a bit long to come angry
Re: An Over 30-year-old Virgin Is The Rarest Of Gems by zexy2030(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
where is she located

(1) (Reply)

Watch Nicki Minaj Giving Davido Lap Dance At His Home Studio / HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA / How Do You Define Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.