Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Getting married to a Brazilian girl - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting married to a Brazilian girl (2458 Views)

90 Yrs Old Today:christ The Redeemer Statue A Brazilian Master Piece (photos / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting married to a Brazilian girl by Blissbush: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Hello my brothers. Please I need advice on what has been bordering me. I have a girlfriend in Brazil whom I meet online and we are Planning to get married. We haven't seen each other face to face and I haven't traveled out of the country. Can I marry her on first visit to Brazil using a tourist visa? Please I need advice from guys who has experience on traveling. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2020
@Blissbush, Have you ever met this girl in persob?4
Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by chatinent: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2020
You could marry her if you wanted, that's if you want to stage people to act as your parents. But, by the way, if you do, what about your people? Will they be left out?
#ConstructiveCriticism.
Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by godofuck231: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2020
they have lots of trannies in Brazil, means babes with dcks big ones, , so be careful before u end up being cat fished

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by Blissbush: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2020
EmekusTHEgreat:
@Blissbush, Have you ever met this girl in persob?4
No. I have not met her.
Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by Lexusgs430: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Blissbush:
Hello my brothers. Please I need advice on what has been bordering me. I have a girlfriend in Brazil whom I meet online and we are Planning to get married. We haven't seen each other face to face and I haven't traveled out of the country. Can I marry her on first visit to Brazil using a tourist visa? Please I need advice from guys who has experience on traveling. Thanks.

How are you even considering marrying someone, you have never seen?

Have you ever done a video call with her before?

This would never be a marriage bourne out of love, but a marriage based on other aspects..............

5 Likes

Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by Blissbush: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

This would never be a marriage bourne out of love, but a marriage based on other aspects..............
Thanks for your opinion. We do video calls every time.
Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

poverty and need to escape is his main aim

1 Like

Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by theBaGG: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kekereekun123:
poverty and need to escape is his main aim

If you end up in Brazil You didnt escape!

3 Likes

Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by mofedamijo(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Be careful, meet her first, also, shim might be transgender, don't go and play with your life, you got one life bro. 2ndly, know her for who she is if she is truly a she, you might be needed for some cartel operation stuff, be careful, am not saying you shouldn't love her or marry her, but open your eyes wider than your heart. Some Brazilians sef won japa. Brazil is beautiful and cool, but the interiors are not finding it easy at all, know where she is based precisely, use google street view, survey area, do your research before you buy flight ticket.....I wish you all the best, love is a beautiful thing when it's with the right person, shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by Blissbush: 1:01am On Apr 12, 2020
mofedamijo:
Be careful, meet her first, also, shim might be transgender, don't go and play with your life, you got one life bro. 2ndly, know her for who she is if she is truly a she, you might be needed for some cartel operation stuff, be careful, am not saying you shouldn't love her or marry her, but open your eyes wider than your heart. Some Brazilians sef won japa. Brazil is beautiful and cool, but the interiors are not finding it easy at all, know where she is based precisely, use google street view, survey area, do your research before you buy flight ticket.....I wish you all the best, love is a beautiful thing when it's with the right person, shalom.
Thanks brother. I have heard you.
Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Try to confirm if she's not a LADYBOY first. Make u no waste money time and energy but if she's NOT then marry her if you want. Dem no dey advise person for this kind matter.

1 Like

Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Blissbush:

No. I have not met her.

Ok, approach with caution though
Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Blissbush:

Are you serious? Are you going to marry someone who you never met in person?
Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by eroticecstasy: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Blissbush:

You didn't update us again, how did it go?
Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by eroticecstasy: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
9JAFULLBREED:
Try to confirm if she's not a LADYBOY first. Make u no waste money time and energy but if she's NOT then marry her if you want. Dem no dey advise person for this kind matter.

I've been there several times, they're very sincere, they'll tell same day you started conversation
Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by eroticecstasy: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
godofuck231:
they have lots of trannies in Brazil, means babes with dcks big ones, , so be careful before u end up being cat fished

Lolz, so true but they don't hide it, they'll inform you from the fist day
Re: Getting married to a Brazilian girl by XAUBulls: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2023
godofuck231:
Lol... The favelas in Brazil can be tough hoods to visit as well.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Find My Ceeb Code, I'm Trying To Apply To Grad School / Travelling To Ghana For The Cfa Exams? / I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.