Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return (124628 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Excuzeme: 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please, l want to sell the US Visa l mistakenly got, just before Christmas.
Who wan buy?
I will take Yam, Rice, Beans and some Milk in xchange, incase you dont have Cash.
I need to sell the Visa quick-quick before my Nigerian Passport catches Coronavirus.

See my Signature for contact details.

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by smokeyupu(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please don't come back
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by sapientia(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Seems he enjoys lawlessness
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by NosaHenry(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
We are living like that too in Nigeria. Please don't come back yet and don't miss us
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by greatermeme: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Missmossy:
And everyone is saying stay there embarassed
Human beings!!!
Who cares!
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by kabanayol9(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
You don't need to come back, stay there and enjoy.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Billyanger(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hello good people, I can serious use any work I can do to earn from home, this time is challenging around here as a result of the ongoing war against the pandemic/hunger grin and lest my closed mouth starve, I have decide to let it out.

I'm an undergraduate with good writing and typing skills, also I have good communication skill. I have a good 4g mobile with excellent core i5 system with access to good electricity. I have good grasp in tech and few languages and I can be a good team player too (not sports tho grin).

I look foward to effectual response from great people with good intents. I'll appreciate your ideas, support and suggestions. Hold my words for it, anyone willing to assist, I am certain we won't regret it.

Thanks in advance

neallarsen7@gmail
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Chuzoetoh(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Missmossy:
And everyone is saying stay there embarassed

Human beings!!!
bia Missmossy na abroad we dey talk so ooo, make him stay there nah, there fine ooo pass Naija. Ben ooo stay there!
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by kunletexs: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wentin take you there before?
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by caprini1: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
angry Assassin's Creed Nigga. Who is going to welcome him if he returns. You miss Nigeria and yet you travelled to USA. Anyone that travels to America at this time and thinking of coming this month is a terrorist
He went to bury his wife who died of cancer.

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Superjazz: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tetrahedron:
He can shut up, wasnt he a senator?

They are smelling a political change is coming and all want to return to continue their looting
This man is sound unfortunately he is neither the Senate president,governor nor president so what do you want him to do
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by israelmao(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
You must remain there.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by OiOi: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
bluemansion:
Stay where you are.
he won't even get a flight back
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by kokomilala(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
@Hausaboy239,I share your sentiments,bro.In a sense,the rejected stone has become the chief cornerstone. Much despised,much maligned Nigeria is even much safer for people than the so-called developed world put together. The utopias they created have fallen flat.And, they are scratching their heads as to why this PLAGUE hasn't ravaged Africa,particularly Nigeria, just at the cusp of Spring, against all their calculations and projections.
However, I still believe Nigeria is a failed enterprise, but not an entirely lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by friday2011(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
EdoPrince93:
Please stay there till this thing ends common sense ex senator..We already have enough on our plate [b]and our government is trying to contain the spread of this virus...We [/b]dont need any individual coming from the worst hit country right now which is the USA.

Our' or yours', be specific, and who told you they are fighting corona?

I pray that you will continue to be among the millions of lucky nigerians (amen)... Am sure you know what I mean, na God hand you dey ooo... May he never let you stumble.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by chatinent: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fear of death.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Klington: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
oga dey your dey abegi
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by sunsewa16: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Even with this coro wahala in Europe and America, many Nigerian are ready to jare enter there.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by mindtricks: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:
Wanting to return at this time just doesn't make COMMON SENSE...!!!

Enjoy your humble obodo oyigbo and please stay safe

Ki ki ki!
You dey mind all this our big men them?
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
michoim:
Now you learn better ...Stay there some more to learn more so that when you return to Nigeria, you stop the baseless criticism of a performing government...
"performing government" you said You need brain surgery.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by EdoPrince93(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
friday2011:

Our' or yours', be specific, and who told you they are fighting corona?

I pray that you will continue to be among the millions of lucky nigerians (amen)... Am sure you know what I mean, na God hand you dey ooo... May he never let you stumble.

My friend USA is the worst hit nation right now with this coronavirus issue
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by YungG(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Common sense will tell you that their is no place like home...Home is homeable according to my late father...
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Subduer: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ben Bruce makes common sense. And a solid native of Bayelsa.

Make una fear their Egbesu.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Abi!
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by MhizJoyce(f): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What an ex senator, with his fake common sense noise. Common sense needs you to stay in that death shit hole for the next 2 months.
cheesy
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Serioudeal768: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
see below
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by HundHunter(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by snilyung(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Satan66:
angry
Isn't this man a minister?
What are you doing in another country, you better stay and die there
Looters and thief's.

If this man is your father, will you say same thing u wrote up there?
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by blowjohn(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hausaboy239:

Minister of what pls??

Minister of common sense

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please come back quickly Mr senator.

Nairalanders are expecting you.
If only you can promise to bring Snake along.
Someone is here who will move your arrival to the front page.

And then we will sing this song Lalalalalalala lala lala laaaaaaala

grin
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by blowjohn(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
snilyung:

If this man is your father, will you say same thing u wrote up there?

His father is not a thief na.
Ben Murray bruce wey carry money for ibom Tropicana chop?
Wey finish silverbird?
That's why he said he should stay there and enjoy his loot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.