Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt (2035 Views)

Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) / How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Ask A Ghanaian Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by buzugee(m): 3:36am On Jan 04, 2011
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by Blazay(m): 3:58am On Jan 04, 2011
Good to know that Ghanaian men have joined their Nigerian/Kenyan/Sierra Leonian counterparts in killing their wives in the diaspora.

[img]http://www.gadailynews.com/thumbnail.php?file=assets/Michael_Ntiamoah_950863960.jpg&size=article_small[/img]

Why are the men always soooooooooooo ugly? undecided
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by buzugee(m): 4:00am On Jan 04, 2011
Blazay:

Good to know that Ghanaian men have joined their Nigerian/Kenyan/Sierra Leonian counterparts in killing their wives in the diaspora.

its the american way my nubian brother. what they say ? 'when in rome do like the romans', right ?  grin grin grin
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by Blazay(m): 4:01am On Jan 04, 2011
^^^

I guess so. . .no hope for the black race I tellya! embarassed
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by buzugee(m): 4:02am On Jan 04, 2011
i wouldnt say he was 'ugly' as much as he is 'aesthetically challenged'. 'ugly' is such an ugly word grin
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by buzugee(m): 4:04am On Jan 04, 2011
Blazay:

^^^

I guess so. . .no hope for the black race I tellya! embarassed
i wouldnt go that far. if you watch forensics and snapped i will say that we still have a long way to go to catch up with our 'melanin challenged' brothers and sisters. we are slacking on the job. happy new year to ya blazay
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 04, 2011
Funny when a Nigerian man calls someone ugly grin grin
Nigerian men no sabi get mouth for that corner at all
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by Olaedo1: 4:11am On Jan 04, 2011
Based off his face, Ileke-Idi him must be related. cheesy
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 04, 2011
Ola edo:

LOL Cant argue with this one grin
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by Blazay(m): 4:14am On Jan 04, 2011
buzugee:

i wouldnt say he was 'ugly' as much as he is 'aesthetically challenged'. 'ugly' is such an ugly word grin

Mu he he he he. . . if you say so.
His face sure looks roasted.
What a hideous-looking creature. cry
A law-enforcement agent too? undecided
Why come all the way from Ghana to rot in jail for a kitten? shocked

buzugee:

i wouldnt go that far. if you watch forensics and snapped i will say that we still have a long way to go to catch up with our 'melanin challenged' brothers and sisters. we are slacking on the job. happy new year to ya blazay

Happy New Year buzugee. . . I think your melanin-challenged brothers are more civilized. You must be referring to your other 'Mandingo' exported brothers from Africa. cheesy

More on your story from the comments section:

T on 12/28/2010 22:51:25

Micheal and his EX-wife were separated. Mohamed and his wife were traditionally married in Guinea. Mo was a network technician who supported himself. Mike and Fatoumata had a child together and Yes, he was paying child support and I am sure allemony to his ex-wife. So, all of you who are talking about her lovers dont know what you are talking about. He brought her to her hometown, well they were married, how many of you were married in Ghana and were brought here by your husband. If his wife had everything she wanted, why was her working at a hair braiding ? All of you who are supporting Micheal are from Ghana and Yet ! YOU THINK THAT HE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG. Take one moment and think, if he had killed your sister or brother would you have reacted that WAY ? No, I dont think so. Mohamed and Fatoumata had their traditionnal wedding back in Africa,

since [size=20pt]UGLY AND EVIL[/size] Mike refused to divorce her.

wink wink wink wink wink

MIKE! YOU WILL ROT IN HELL

[size=20pt]AND GOD KNEW THAT YOU WERE UGLY FROM DAY ONE.[/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

YOU WILL NEVER GET TO SEE GHANA IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN.

MOHAMED AND FATOUMATA ARE IN HEAVEN LOL AT YOUR BROKEN SOUL. Thanks to you, your lil girl will know that her FATHER KILLED HER MOTHER FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT HE WAS WICKED. HAVE A GOOD LIFE IN THE ATL PRISONS, WHERE A MEN LIKE YOU WILL MAKE SOMEONE VERY HAPPY. DROP THE SOAP MIKE.

Read more: http://www.gadailynews.com/news/59059-suspect-in-double-homicide-michael-ntiamoah-is-federal-officer.html#ixzz1A23QWRkp

Is it by force?  I just don't get it!
What a shame. embarassed
May he rot in hell. . . OJ Simpson from Ghana!!! angry
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by Olaedo1: 4:28am On Jan 04, 2011
Blazay:

Happy New Year buzugee. . . I think your melanin-challenged brothers are more civilized. You must be referring to your other 'Mandingo' exported brothers from Africa. cheesy

What a shame. embarassed

Dude, this topic is really bothering you huh?!! You went back at modified your posts about a hundred times already. shocked
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by buzugee(m): 4:40am On Jan 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Funny when a Nigerian man calls someone ugly grin grin
Nigerian men no sabi get mouth for that corner at all
you dont say angry
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by buzugee(m): 4:41am On Jan 04, 2011
Ola edo:

grin
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by buzugee(m): 4:47am On Jan 04, 2011
Blazay:

What a shame. embarassed
yeah well i hear it gets extremely sunny in ghana, hence the roasted face grin grin. hmmm now that i think of it, i think both melanin and melanin challenged folks are equally uncivilized. one commits savagery with sophisticated weapons while the other uses rudimentary tools. but nevertheless both uncivilized.
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by Elaineh: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2011
Ileke-idi, this is not the first time that you've made disparaging remarks about Naija guys' looks. Of course every population has its wor-wor people and its fine ones but let's get real, proportional to our population fine guys in Naija are too many! Do you know that Ghanaian, Liberian and Sierra-Lonean women lust after our guys? In fact, west african women in general. Come and hear them going on and on about how fine Naija guys are. You act as if Naija men are just hideous but that's far from the truth,
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 05, 2011
Elaineh:

Ileke-idi, this is not the first time that you've made disparaging remarks about Naija guys' looks. Of course every population has its wor-wor people and its fine ones but let's get real, proportional to our population fine guys in Naija are too many! Do you know that Ghanaian, Liberian and Sierra-Lonean women lust after our guys? In fact, west african women in general. Come and hear them going on and on about how fine Naija guys are. You act as if Naija men are just hideous but that's far from the truth,

LOL Are you following my posts? Am I now tweeter? shocked

Anywaz, I hear. So show me your pix and let's see a sexy Nigerian man
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by fstranger6: 5:31am On Jan 05, 2011
I acnt wait for Ileke and Blazay to clash on this thread grin
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by jaygetta1: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2011
@Fstranger:otun ti di "6"? Lol. Dem no go ban u die for hia. Anyway sha, I see say "Charlie" don dey learn from our bros' wey dey Dallas!
Re: Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt by PhysicsHD: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2011
This man is incomprehensibly hideous. That's world class ugliness right there.

How on earth was he married in the first place?

Sorry for the poor couple that lost their lives and especially the woman, first having to be married to that thing and then getting murdered by it.

(1) (Reply)

"Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda / The Media Is Silent While Amaechi Murders The Constitution / Anambra Yoruba Community Leaders Inebriating For Ngige (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.