Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,981 members, 7,835,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe (28727 Views)

Aghhh Am Back Oh / Ladies Scatters Internet With Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos) / Ladies Begins The Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Bsjojo: 5:35am On Apr 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by sonofanarchy(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2020
Phenomenal16:
M not hating on any gal as m also naturally thick .....but how this silicon moves guys is what I don't understand
The butt was almost falling out
Different strokes for different folks
Tueh
Do you have mustache?

1 Like

Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Roum(m): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2020
I'm not inspired.....
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Failure44: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Phenomenal16:
M not hating on any gal as m also naturally thick .....but how this silicon moves guys is what I don't understand
Tueh
Na you go chop the yanch?
Those ass look natural asf
Silicone or real,all na yanch suffa it soft

3 Likes

Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Tueh
can we see your natural

2 Likes

Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by SkinnyNigga: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Tueh
let's see your thick ass to be sure you are telling the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2020
majamajic:
All the girls here are no no no for me , am team skinny , tall , thigh gapped , deep grin, bra cup 34b grin grin grin

Na the thing wey pikin like go kill am last last grin
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by sayhi2bammy(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Lover boy spotted
WOMAN WRAPPER. When men are talking, you shouldn't

And you think what it takes to be a man is to body shame a woman? smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

And you think what it takes to be a man is to body shame a woman? smiley smiley smiley

If you can quote where i said this, you get 1k for your troubles
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by sayhi2bammy(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

If you can quote where i said this, you get 1k for your troubles

Sorry if i misquote your content bro, and thanks for being so benevolent with your money.

...but if complimenting a lady makes one a woman wrapper, so what do you think opposite of this would be sir ? smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by majamajic(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Na the thing wey pikin like go kill am last last grin

They have killed me already , anything thick not for me . I heard if care is not taken u sex laps , ve not done thick my entire life , but I like them how people appreciate them
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

Sorry if i misquote your content bro, and thanks for being so benevolent with your money.

...but if complimenting a lady makes one a woman wrapper, so what do you think opposite of this would be sir ? smiley smiley

"Body shaming" Those were not my exact words my guy, don't try to meander your way by coming up with antonyms. You have tried, yet you failed.

For the records, complimenting a woman don't make you a MAN, it has never and will never make you one

So my nigga ama say we cut to the chase, sweet talking the ladies when you ought to be straight them has been proven to make men weak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Nkemdilim2014(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Those boobs and asses were crafted by the plastic surgeon. Shey una nor dey see am ni. Big ass ko thick laps ni. I don't fall for unreal things like this.
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by emperorsversion(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2020
those ass, thighs and hips are real... wait ooo!!! u guys seems to underate Africans and their killer shapes.. look around you, haven't you seen ladies with such ass before?
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by sayhi2bammy(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

"Body shaming" Those were not my exact words my guy, don't try to meander your way by coming up with antonyms. You have tried, yet you failed.

For the records, complimenting a woman don't make you a MAN, it has never and will never make you one

So my nigga ama say we cut to the chase, sweet talking the ladies when you ought to be straight them has been proven to make men weak.

I never said those were your exact words bro, and also dont get my intenions wrong.

I think there is not point over flogging this, you have your submission already and so do i.

Stay safe and happy Easter bro

1 Like

Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Freeman50(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Tueh
hi pretty, can j slide into your DM?
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

I never said those were your exact words bro, and also dont get my intenions wrong.

I think there is not point over flogging this, you have your submission already and so do i.

Stay safe and happy Easter bro

Save Nigga!
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by emperorsversion(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Freeman50:

Na Dem, na Dem!!! instead of you to slide into calvarys blessings. Hurray, it's Easter!!!

by the way, merely looking at that babe...you need something really thick to slide into that girls personal DM
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by marrok: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Do you have a smartphone? Are you a student, a driver, a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast 20k weekly without much stress? All you need is a smartphone with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend 10mins daily online and you can be making at least 20k weekly from your smartphone.

If you’re tired of being broke just like I was when I came across this amazing opportunity then text my WhatsApp number( 08162432537) so I can add you to the WhatsApp group

I’m going to teach you how to make atleast 20k weekly for free

Please don’t hit me up if you’re not ready to stop brokeness

Limited Offers Available
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by BanevsJoker(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Tueh
Silicone pls. Silicon is an element on the Periodic Table.
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Shormiey(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Freeman50:
Simp tongue

1 Like

Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by bigpriik: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2020
lefulefu:
are these real asses shocked shocked shocked
This guy too like yansh angry
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Opperwezen:

Tread, I once made the same mistake too.

Spread the word (^o^)

Wa gbayi

Oya collect ya own.

Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by ruggedtimi(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
emperorsversion:
Yepa!!! I was just jejely on Twitter trying to get updates from NCDC on this Corona matter ooo... when I saw this...

Vaseline crew, will this sweet in the middle or consumed in the middle..?

your thoughts
ff on twitter @timi2times.
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Rikidony(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
she's damm beautiful, I follow her on Instagram, that girl body is marvelous
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by bomasek(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2020
They have all gone under the knife
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by oodua1stson: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Check am well,she no go know book
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Rikidony:
she's damm beautiful, I follow her on Instagram, that girl body is marvelous
What's her Instagram handle, I need it for research purpose.
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Phenomenal16(f): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Silicone pls. Silicon is an element on the Periodic Table.
..tnx
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Phenomenal16(f): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2020
sonofanarchy:
Do you have mustache?
..nop
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Phenomenal16(f): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
can we see your natural
......." Out of bound "
Re: Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe by Phenomenal16(f): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

AUNTY! Your thickness can't be compared to these shits I'm seeing. Let Silicon move us, is it your movement? And stop hating, your heart is unclean and filled with Jealousy.
Jealousy kill you there.
,,,ahhh see finishing ...lol
E no pain me
Try again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.