Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? (33268 Views)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Preaching The Gospel? / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by ikorodureporta: 1:51am On Apr 12, 2020
How true is this assertion that prayers @3 o' clock are more effective??

The Catholics call it "Divine Mercy" prayers

People say 3AM is the Devil's time, since Christ died in sacrifice at 3PM on that Good Friday, ( Matthew 27 Vs 45: "From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land" ) , and the Devil likes to twist everything God makes, he would choose the opposite time to make his misdeeds. So, some people would wake up at that time to pray, believing that it's more necessary, while others always add that it's the period where there was a Divine interaction between man & God, an ease of passage of Man from physical into supernatural, (In Chris's death), therefore God is usually more accessible at that hour.

Have you ever experienced any of such "effectiveness" in prayers @ this hour??

I have a friend who testified to that...

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Opsylo: 2:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Yes

10 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:

People say 3AM is the Devil's time, since Christ died in sacrifice at 3PM on that Good Friday, ( Matthew 27 Vs 45: "From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land" ) , and the Devil likes to twist everything God makes, he would choose the opposite time to make his misdeeds. So, some people would wake up at that time to pray, believing that it's more necessary, while others always add that it's the period where there was a Divine interaction between man & God, an ease of passage of Man from physical into supernatural, (In Chris's death), therefore God is usually more accessible at that hour.

Lalasticlala
whenever I fast and pray, I take these four bouea(9,12,3,6) serious. But I don't know why I take 3 more serious

38 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Ladylite: 2:54am On Apr 12, 2020
It is a spiritual hour for witches, wizards, pastors and other mediums.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by ikorodureporta: 2:55am On Apr 12, 2020
If winch sabi press you for night, just invest in 2-3am casting & binding smiley
Dem no go near your place again...

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2020
The spiritual hour.

2 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2020
YES.
IT'S THE ONLY TIME OF THE DAY WHEN GOD IS LESS BUSY AND AVAILABLE TO LISTEN TO YOUR PRAYERS AND WHININGS, AND HOW YOU TRY TO CONVINCE THE MOST-HIGH MOST-WISE GOD TO ABANDON HIS DIVINE PLANS AND MAKE ROOM FOR YOUR PERSONAL WISHES AND DEMANDS.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by psychologist(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Growing up, we learnt it's 2am

That's when all the witches are flying to their meetings...
But then, when I became a man, I put away childish things and learnt that a Christian spirit is a praying spirit, which should be involved in prayer at every point in time...

210 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Doctor2020: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Yes o, as stated in the scripture.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
I wouldn't know, but I feel you can pray anytime,anyday anywhere.

59 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
May Almighty God completely heal all those that have been already tested positive for this deadly virus and protect all those that have not yet contact it together with all our family and friends, no matter how bad or worse its, i pray to Almighty God that it should never know it direction or it ways to our lifes and all our relatives and all our love ones amen

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Trueigbo: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Every hour is ok to pray but that 3' o clock is powerful because that is the hour our Lord Died. Just as people prefer midnight prayer to any other time.

It's called Divine Mercy time

Jesus I trust in you

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Brunicekid(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Hmmmnnn...3 pm is powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by johneddy: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
12 - 1am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Rexnegro(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
do you serve God of only 3 o'clock? God can be talked to anytime anyday anywhere.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by ArisingStorm: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
There is no time that is not effective to pray, however, praying in the night 12 - 6am is good because many are asleep and the spiritual world is at its peak.

Shalom.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Priapus69: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
SMH...
Ona no go sleep, after you go dey grumpy throughout the day.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Jestin: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
The Bible stated that we should pray without ceasing so there is no perfect time to pray.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by kingzjay(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
It depends on the kind of God you serve.

If you serve a God of 3 O'Clock, then so be it.

The God I serve, He answers prayers anytime, anyday

57 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Emmaomotob(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
.Religious people can be extremely stupid. What connection does man made measurement of time have with the divine will of an omnipotent but impotent god? It is sad to see where these incompetent religious vegetables drain their precious brainpower as they continue to wallow in unmitigated poverty.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Is not about you praying by 3
If you have a clean heart God will hear you no matter what time
You pray

12 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by OsuMustGo: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
No!

Maybe it the time their "white Jesus" likes to mas tuu bate grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by DanceVille: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Yes, that's a spiritual hour.

Hour to fight battles and smite your enemies with fire and thunder.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Kalm4life: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Please nairalanders please subscribe to my YouTube channel please just search for wada favour you will see the image below

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by hisexcellency34: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Fake theory

3 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Greatfuse: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Human theories

3 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by chibjohn(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
You can pray anytime. If your heart is pure and your prayer genuine, you can do it any time of the day. Time doesn't make a prayer more effective.

10 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by mcmbonu: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Yes
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Write4me(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
With Islam this problem is already solved.

Next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by babyfaceafrica: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
No effective time... Pray anytime.. God dos not eat, sleep nor slumber he will answer you anytime

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.