Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,359 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. (7497 Views)

What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Ayt27(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:

Thanks.

I think its best we tell ourselves the bitter truth.
Iron Sharpens iron.

I also like it when I meet genuine christians whom i can share the undiluted word of God with. That is what has helped me to grow this much and Im still growing.

May the Holy spirit continue to guide us.

Amen!

I saw something today about what time was the best to pray 3am or I think and someone answered that. When he was young his prayers around that time was because witches were at their most active but when he grew he put away childish things 1cor13:11 and I thought that was a wonderful answer.

Our mind has been conditioned to accept how things are from the outside(world) instead of from the inside(Bible). For example what would you say if I said I don't believe using thunder or fire to fight my enemies.
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ayt27:

Amen!

I saw something today about what time was the best to pray 3am or I think and someone answered that. When he was young his prayers around that time was because witches were at their most active but when he grew he put away childish things 1cor13:11 and I thought that was a wonderful answer.

Our mind has been conditioned to accept how things are from the outside(world) instead of from the inside(Bible). For example what would you say if I said I don't believe using thunder or fire to fight my enemies.

Like you said, we should follow what the Bible says.

Now, using thunder and fire to fight the enemy is relative.
First and foremost you need to understand who your enemies are.
Your enemies are not necessarily that neighbor of yours or colleague in the office that is always troubling you but the spirit or demon behind that fellow. So like I said its relative. When praying your prayer should be against those spirits and not the person per say. In that regards you can pray thunder and brimstone.

Hope this helps.
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Ayt27(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:

Like you said, we should follow what the Bible says.

Now, using thunder and fire to fight the enemy is relative.
First and foremost you need to understand who your enemies are.
Your enemies are not necessarily that neighbor of yours or colleague in the office that is always troubling you but the spirit or demon behind that fellow. So like I said its relative. When praying your prayer should be against those spirits and not the person per say. In that regards you can pray thunder and brimstone.

Hope this helps.

It's an eye opener

The reasons why I say this is that the weapons of our warfare, the things we include in ourbweapons are not listed amongst our weapons,it creates a conendrun somewhat. For example the thunder and brimstone, naturally I buy into it but then other times I wonder.

Please what church do you worship?
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ayt27:

It's an eye opener

The reasons why I say this is that the weapons of our warfare, the things we include in ourbweapons are not listed amongst our weapons,it creates a conendrun somewhat. For example the thunder and brimstone, naturally I buy into it but then other times I wonder.

Please what church do you worship?

If I get you right, the bible was not specific about the type of weapons? Well I believe you can use anything as a weapon.

Now when the bible says the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, it means it cannot be confronted physically with guns and swords but spiritually through God with warfare prayers.
Hope we are on the same page

I worship in RCCG.
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Ayt27(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:

If I get you right, the bible was not specific about the type of weapons? Well I believe you can use anything as a weapon.

Now when the bible says the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, it means it cannot be confronted physically with guns and swords but spiritually through God with warfare prayers.
Hope we are on the same page

I worship in RCCG.

The bible was I think in Eph 6

Oh yes I saw one of your post where you said My Daddy referring to Pastor Adeboye. I have ALWAYS believed he is a real man of God, right from my age 11, 12

I read a book called Overcomers and there was a statement there that I think was what kickstarted my salvation process into motion and in 2018, it came pass after like 15 years later.

I worship at New Testament Assembly world wide
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ayt27:

The bible was I think in Eph 6

Oh yes I saw one of your post where you said My Daddy referring to Pastor Adeboye. I have ALWAYS believed he is a real man of God, right from my age 11, 12

I read a book called Overcomers and there was a statement there that I think was what kickstarted my salvation process into motion and in 2018, it came pass after like 15 years later.

I worship at New Testament Assembly world wide

Wow.. Nice. Thank God for the salvation of your soul.

Where's your church? Lag? I'm hearing about it for the first time.
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by IMO01: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:
smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/5788483/video-ex-pastors-wife-turned-runs

I'm not surprised the pastor's wife turned into a runs girl. Sometimes, some Christian bro are the architect of their own downfall. I'll tell you why and how.

You will see a true Christian bro, who has been set apart for God's work looking in the wrong direction for a spouse or obviously going for a runs or wayward girl due to her physical appearance/attraction. And then he tries to change her by telling her to stop wearing this, stop doing that just to make her look perfect and suitable for him. The runs girl too, happy she's seen a permanent mugu, will adjust ( not genuinely born again) and then begin to play along until they.get married. But you know what they say about a leopard that doesn't change its skin, a runs girl will always be a run girl and later in life, she'll easily go back to her old ways because she was never really regenerated in the first place.

It you're truly a born again bro or sis, don't ever make the mistake of pampering sinners into marriage.
Dont try to convert someone because you want to marry them. Let them get converted first of their own accord through God. Then go through sanctification by the Holy spirit ( which is a huge process on it own) before you can say for certain this one will make a good wife and help me actualize my God given purpose in life or help in my ministry.

A lot of young christian bro are deceiving themselves these days but they always reap it in the future. Imagine what that man and his ministry will be going through right now? This could destroy his ministry and even make him lose his life or even eternity.
He probably forced his lifestyle on her but now she's back to what she's good at. Hmm...
A word is enough for the wise. Except if you as a bro or sis was never really born again.

Shalom
Here's the link. https://www.nairaland.com/5788483/video-ex-pastors-wife-turned-runs

This is to warn the unwary Christian bro and sis.

I purposely quoted you to ask you why do you Christian's keep trying to always explain things that is obviously clear seriously I'm getting tired of Christianity.

Look at the case of Corona Virus not 1 pastor I didn't say two just 1 pastor can perform any miracle. Not 1

Look at a pastor that cannot cast out d spirit of olosho from his wife. Well except the pastor is a fake pastor.

I'm getting tired
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
IMO01:

I purposely quoted you to ask you why do you Christian's keep trying to always explain things that is obviously clear seriously I'm getting tired of Christianity.

Look at the case of Corona Virus not 1 pastor I didn't say two just 1 pastor can perform any miracle. Not 1

Look at a pastor that cannot cast out d spirit of olosho from his wife. Well except the pastor is a fake pastor.

I'm getting tired

In as much as I wouldn't want to argue with you as your knowledge of Christianity and how it works is shallow judging by your argument, I would like to clear something here.

Prostitution is not a possessive spirit but a sin of the flesh hence cannot be cast out but be repented of.
Look at the case of the prostitute who had an encounter with Jesus, did Jesus cast out any demon from her? He simply told her to go and sin no more.

So I wonder where you got the notion of casting out "olosho spirit"

Don't be tired. Call in the Holy Spirit to guide you in the truth of God's word and He will.

Shalom.
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by IMO01: 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:

In as much as I wouldn't want to argue with you as your knowledge of Christianity and how it works is shallow judging by your argument, I would like to clear something here.

Prostitution is not a possessive spirit but a sin of the flesh hence cannot be cast out but be repented of.
Look at the case of the prostitute who had an encounter with Jesus, did Jesus cast out any demon from her? He simply told her to go and sin no more.

Don't be tired. Call in the Holy Spirit to guide you in the truth of God's word and He will.

Shalom.

So as a man I can sleep with prostitute and it won't affect my spirit.

I thought Christians used to say that if you fornicate with a normal girl not even olosho that there is a bond between you and her in the spiritual realm.
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2020
IMO01:

I thought Christians used to say that if you fornicate with a normal girl not even olosho that there is a bond between you and her in the spiritual realm.

My dear, you're talking on another whole new level and getting it all twisted.

My advice to you...don't sleep with a prostitute.
Good night. smiley
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 13, 2020
once a runzgirl always a runzgirl
an ashawo can be retired but never tired
men who are wise always take these two quotes seriously.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 13, 2020
IMO01:

I'm getting tired
lol wich one is olosho spirit again cheesy
the wife was an olosho when the man met her and she is still an olosho when he married her
ppl dont change just like that
there is a saying that an ashawo can be retired but never tired
ashawo is just like military job
once a soldier always a soldier
once an ashawo always an ashawo
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Shalom.
maybe she still went back to her old life of prostitution after meeting jesus.the bible never talked about what she did after her encounter with jesus did they? If a man finds out the girl he is courting is a professional hooker the best thing to do if he isnt pleased with the lifestyle is to let her go.No point wasting your time trying to change her cos that will never work.There have been many cases of former prostitutes who went back to their old ways even after getting married.Except if u dont mind being a cuckhold then u can marry her cheesy.Mind u im am not judging but just saying the way things are.
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 13, 2020
IMO01:

the only way it can affect u is that u find it hard to save money then if the prostitute is the diabolical type she can collect the sperm u deposited in the condom for diabolical means.Many prostitutes sell of sperms deposited by their customers to babalawos.
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 13, 2020
lefulefu:
lol wich one is olosho spirit again cheesy
the wife was an olosho when the man met her and she is still an olosho when he married her
ppl dont change just like that
there is a saying that an ashawo can be retired but never tired
ashawo is just like military job
once a soldier always a soldier
once an ashawo always an ashawo

I hail oo grin grin
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 13, 2020
IMO01:

I'm getting tired
Its ur ignorance that's making u tired.. u don't need any special man of God to provide "quick fixes" or "magic" to every solution. You will keep getting tired until u personally read the bible to know how God works and when u believe u can apply ur faith with the things u have learned in prayers then watch God prove his words.

Stop being lazy and ignrant looking for any man of God to perform magic for u or anyone . The power is within the word only if u believe n have faith thru study. Or else u will remain ignorant,blind and useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 13, 2020
Ladylite:

Abeg abeg get your facts right.. And be Correct, biodun fatoy was not accused of sex last year but almost 15 years ago.... It was only made a big deal last year

The blood washs away sins but not the consequences.

By their fruits u know them. That's the answer u need. It's all in your Bible even if you twist it.

After washing them then they begin to receive the SEED which is the word of God according to Matthew 13, then they bear fruit. Before you can come and say let us marry.

Shey it is not better to wait for years than to marry and manage a private devil in your home... Abeg receive sense.

Lastly, is marriage a joke to you? Are you now not wise to know that you should seek God before embarking on such destiny decisions? Or are you saying God is stuuupiid enough to give u a deceiver as his perfect will for you?

Abeg let's not start
I'm inlove with ur mind kiss
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Ladylite: 6:17am On Apr 13, 2020
dairykidd:

I'm inlove with ur mind kiss

Me too sir grin

1 Like

Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Ayt27(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Wow.. Nice. Thank God for the salvation of your soul.

Where's your church? Lag? I'm hearing about it for the first time.

Yes in Lagos, beside Mega Chicken at Ikeja and other parts, it's not as big church a though
co-incidentally our National Camp is adjacent the Redemption Camp
It's called Sucess camp

Good Morning, Eulalia
I'm Ayo
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Ladylite:

Me too sir grin
Lool. Would u let me know it a bit... I like interesting things cheesy
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Ayt27:

Yes in Lagos, beside Mega Chicken at Ikeja and other parts, it's not as big church a though
co-incidentally our National Camp is adjacent the Redemption Camp
It's called Sucess camp

Good Morning, Eulalia
I'm Ayo

Good morning, AY.

Oh... You in Ikeja?
Success camp.. Hmm..reminds me of a "success camp" the deeper life Church organized for us in secondary school so many years ago.

Nice to meet you.
I'm sis. J.
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2020
lefulefu:
maybe she still went back to her old life of prostitution after meeting jesus.the bible never talked about what she did after her encounter with jesus did they? If a man finds out the girl he is courting is a professional hooker the best thing to do if he isnt pleased with the lifestyle is to let her go.No point wasting your time trying to change her cos that will never work.There have been many cases of former prostitutes who went back to their old ways even after getting married.Except if u dont mind being a cuckhold then u can marry her cheesy.Mind u im am not judging but just saying the way things are.

She's not a prostitute per say but a runs girl and it prolly started from way back. so many girls nowadays especially students that's what they engage in but come out and act like saints.
Well... Its always difficult for them to stop living such life cos any little challenge or opportunity, they are back to that life.

It is well.
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Ayt27(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Good morning, AY.

Oh... You in Ikeja?
Success camp.. Hmm..reminds me of a "success camp" the deeper life Church organized for us in secondary school so many years ago.

Nice to meet you.
I'm sis. J.

No, I am not, I do worship at Ikeja though

Sister J....that's a bit vague
Ah! Yeah, success camp, one of the many houses of our Lord Jesus in Naija
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Ayt27:

No, I am not, I do worship at Ikeja though

Sister J....that's a bit vague
Ah! Yeah, success camp, one of the many houses of our Lord Jesus in Naija

Vague smiley. I have my reasons for making it vague.
I'm well known around here. So let's keep it at that.
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Ayt27(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Vague smiley. I have my reasons for making it vague.
I'm well known around here. So let's keep it at that.

Oh! That's fine
Nairaland is a crazy forum so a double moniker isn't that far fetched,

I did enjoy our talks yesterday though

1 Like

Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Ayt27:

Oh! That's fine
Nairaland is a crazy forum so a double moniker isn't that far fetched,

I did enjoy our talks yesterday though

I don't have a double moniker. Just one.

Oh...glad you did. Same here.
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Ayt27(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:

I don't have a double moniker. Just one.

Oh...glad you did. Same here.

My Bad!
Well, sister J , I would pry no longer into your matters again, I actually like the whole anonymous vibe, when you talk with someone here it's more like talking you are relating with them on a mind level, putting a face to the moniker seems to kind of ruin it, because one may start being unconsciously sentimental due to appearance.

I love Nairaland though
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Ayt27:

My Bad!
Well, sister J , I would pry no longer into your matters again, I actually like the whole anonymous vibe, when you talk with someone here it's more like talking you are relating with them on a mind level, putting a face to the moniker seems to kind of ruin it, because one may start being unconsciously sentimental due to appearance.

I love Nairaland though

smiley
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
dairykidd:

I hail oo grin grin
grin grin u don see any runz girl wey don retire? cheesy all dey do coded runz even when married.if the husband na the weak submissive type she will even turn the marriage home into a brothel cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin u don see any runz girl wey don retire? cheesy all dey do coded runz even when married.if the husband na the weak submissive type she will even turn the marriage home into a brothel cheesy

Nor be lie ooo grin grin
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dairykidd. Hmm... ...
Re: Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:
Dairykidd. Hmm... ...
Sorry dear... just trying to paint the picture so its clear.. I'm not always like this smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? / Should Couples Have Individual Or Joint Bank Accounts? / What Is D Best Way To Reply/accept A Friendship Request From A Girl 2ru Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.