Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> (2500 Views)

What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by missimelda01(f): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter to you all.
I'm doing a market survey for a new business I plan to start and I would really appreciate if you give your honest opinions.

Would you buy a bowl of fresh soup during the weekend to store in your fridge?

How much can you budget for a bowl of soup?

Which soup would be your most preferred?

How long after the order can you wait for it to be delivered?

Would you prefer swallow to be sold with the soup?

It would really mean alot if this post is not ignored. kiss
Please note that the pictures are not mine.

1 Like

Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by scrolldown88: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Will you also give us light to store in fridge?

PS: it's a good business idea. I'll really love that. Man has been eating rubish for the past 3 years. Sad

4 Likes

Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by EzzyCarter: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
not a bad concept especially in times like these smiley...

Hopefully you get to change my bachelor status soon so I can personalize ur stew and other benefits as well wink

1 Like

Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by missimelda01(f): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
scrolldown88:
Will you also give us light to store in fridge?

PS: [b]it's a good business idea. I'll really love that. [/b]Man has been eating rubish for the past 3 years. Sad

You could buy the quantity that would last for 3 Days, that way you can warm it to keep it from spoiling.

Thank you but can you please answer the questions.
Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by missimelda01(f): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
EzzyCarter:
smiley

Hello sir smiley
Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by scrolldown88: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
missimelda01:

You could buy the quantity that would last for 3 Days, that way you can warm it to keep it from spoiling.

Thank you but can you please answer the questions.

With this your method of preserving food, egusu fit turn agbo. Lol.

To answer your question:

I'll love to buy already prepared soup.
I'm not sure how much it will cost as I'm not a regular visitor to any market. You tell me the cost.
If I do order, I suppose I'll like it delivered immediately. ASAP
I'll most certainly want the soup delivered with swallow

It's really a good business idea. I heard of some lady doing it full time but she's not in my city so. Sad.
There's a lot of bachelor's eating rubish (speaking from experience). The problem with restaurants, aside the obvious overpriced food is, you hardly get filled. Imagine working out of a restaurant feeling as hungry as when you walked in. So Sad!

Where's your location

1 Like

Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by 66spirit(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
I am in

1 Like

Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by GreatResearcher1: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
missimelda01:
Happy Easter to you all.
I'm doing a market survey for a new business I plan to start and I would really appreciate if you give your honest opinions.
Nice business idea.

Yes I would.

5 to 10k depending on the size of the bowl and the ingredients involved. And secondly if it can last !e for 7days

Any soup so far it tasty, pepperish and contains much meat.

As e d hot. I'd like it delivered hot. cos I'd love to eat a portion of it before preserving it.

if the swallow can be delivered hot would be better and also should be a small quantity.

See a girl here thinking out of the box. fending for herself. people like petyprincess are depending on men.

3 Likes

Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by Skyfornia(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by Skyfornia(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'd prefer well prepared bitterleaf soup with akwu and cocoyam..budget is between N2000-N3000. If you can supply with raw garri..then that would be great. I will prepare the garri myself whenever I want to eat. Make sure it is yellow garri...delivery should be less than 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by dingbang(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
missimelda01:
Happy Easter to you all.

Yes I would prefer to buy, since I am a bachelor.

I'd prefer paying 4500-or higher (if the soup tastes good.

2-3hours.

No just soup only to be delivered.

1 Like

Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by missimelda01(f): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
scrolldown88:

With this your method of preserving food, egusu fit turn agbo. Lol.

To answer your question:

I'll love to buy already prepared soup.
I'm not sure how much it will cost as I'm not a regular visitor to any market. You tell me the cost.
If I do order, I suppose I'll like it delivered immediately. ASAP
I'll most certainly want the soup delivered with swallow

It's really a good business idea. I heard of some lady doing it full time but she's not in my city so. Sad.
There's a lot of bachelor's eating rubish (speaking from experience). The problem with restaurants, aside the obvious overpriced food is, you hardly get filled. Imagine working out of a restaurant feeling as hungry as when you walked in. So Sad!

Where's your location

I'm in Lagos, thanks for your response.
Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by blackpanthar: 1:20am On Apr 13, 2020
missimelda01:
Happy Easter to you all.

If you do a simple SWOT Analysis you would discover that this business can only work in your area and its environs because?

1) Lagos is very very big and traffic is bad and will get worse after covid-19

2) consistent power supply is a luxury that real single men can not always afford

3) if a person orders from you, the expected time should be 24hrs or more, meaning they have to pay and book a day+ ahead.

4) You also have to be security conscious when it comes to home delivery... Unless u use dispatchers which will cost more

5) i suggest you go into more flexible options like sauces and CAN foods or any other preservable food just like kaptainfoods.... It is easier and solves the above problems.

Happy easter dear.

2 Likes

Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by Slimranky(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
blackpanthar:

If you do a simple SWOT Analysis you would discover that this business can only work in your area and its environs because?

1) Lagos is very very big and traffic is bad and will get worse after covid-19

2) consistent power supply is a luxury that real single men can not always afford

3) if a person orders from you, the expected time should be 24hrs or more, meaning they have to pay and book a day+ ahead.

4) You also have to be security conscious when it comes to home delivery... Unless u use dispatchers which will cost more

5) i suggest you go into more flexible options like sauces and CAN foods or any other preservable food just like kaptainfoods.... It is easier and solves the above problems.

Delay in Traffic sef fit make the soup soar
And men like me that can Cook very well its going to be a bad market for u
If you get money you fit buy canopy rent space for a start and start a canteen business with packaging you can even be selling 1k a plate
And make sure you wear sexy clothes to attract male customers
Happy easter dear.
Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by Slimranky(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Delay in Traffic sef fit make the soup soar
And men like me that can Cook very well its going to be a bad market for u
If you get money you fit buy canopy rent space for a start and start a canteen business with packaging you can even be selling 1k a plate
And make sure you wear sexy clothes to attract male customer's
Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by chukzyfcbb: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2020
This is something I can do, coz I can't cook soups.

However I will be rotating vendors coz I will be very worried if I keep getting soups delivered from the same girl weekend after weekend, one day it could laced with posion or love portion.

Yea I know, I got trust issues.

But is it something I can do, hell yea!

1) Yes I would
2) to be honest, it depends on what the content is. coz the way it looks on pic can make you budget stupidly for food.
3) common soups eg egusi
4) The soup is to last for a period of time in the fridge now, so if it gets delivered in 24hrs of order, it's fine
5) No No No swallow. it would be messed up by the time it gets delivered.

1 Like

Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by missimelda01(f): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2020
chukzyfcbb:
This is something I can do, coz I can't cook soups.

However I will be rotating vendors coz I will be very worried if I keep getting soups delivered from the same girl weekend after weekend, one day it could laced with posion or love portion.

Yea I know, I got trust issues.

But is it something I can do, hell yea!

1) Yes I would
2) to be honest, it depends on what the content is. coz the way it looks on pic can make you budget stupidly for food.
3) common soups eg egusi
4) The soup is to last for a period of time in the fridge now, so if it gets delivered in 24hrs of order, it's fine
5) No No No swallow. it would be messed up by the time it gets delivered.

Thank you for your response.
Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by Themato: 5:51am On Apr 21, 2020
missimelda01:
Happy Easter to you all.

This is actually normal where I reside, and it goes for 7k(3ltrs) Then 1k for delivery. It's not a bad idea you just need publicity. Best of Luck.

1 Like

Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by Burgcudi(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> by missimelda01(f): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Themato:

This is actually normal where I reside, and it goes for 7k(3ltrs) Then 1k for delivery. It's not a bad idea you just need publicity. Best of Luck.

Thank you for your response.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired — Help Me Out [Picture] / Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 / What Is Your Level Of Sex Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.