Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi (689 Views)

Beatrice Agba: Buhari Appoints Minister Goddy Agba's Wife As Solicitor-General / Lagos State APC Governorship candidate, Jide Sanwolu Casts his votes (photos) / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by ALAGOGO007(m): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
As Christians celebrate the death of Jesus Christ across the world today, the executive governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwolu also joined Christians faithful in worshipping God from his residence.The governor who on his Twitter page shared the photos and pray for Lagosians and Nigeria.in his words he said

My wife and I worshipped online for #Easter, praying for our family, Lagos and Nigeria.

Easter offers us an opportunity to rethink our relationships as individuals, as communities and as a nation as we face these extraordinary times together.

#StayAtHome

#Social_Distancing https:///a9bsXUCQHO

As a result of the Pandemic Coronavirus, the Lagos State government placed restrictions on gatherings of crowds, which as forced several religion organizations especially Churches to adopt online service so as to curb the spread of the virus.

Sanwolu joined Pastor E.A Adeboye for Sunday online service .

Remember as you celebrate your Easter, do comply with all necessary health precautions warning against contacting the deadly Coronavirus.stay safe and happy Easter to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by bluemansion: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by hybrid77: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin grin

Today being Easter sunday, following orders by the government to relax restrictions on movement, i decided to worship at winners

When i entered the church with my surgical face mask, everyone was looking at me like a man with no faith

Yeah, if not that im a health worker, i would have remove the facemask our of shame

Things got even worse when i decided not to partake of the communion..

Most of my brethren were just looking at me like an antichrist

Well some werent suprised because im a well known doctor in the area

But i was stunned because everyone was taking the communion from thesame bowl

It will take some months before i return to church again

Because, with what i saw today, if anyone had the virus, hmmm..make i nor talk

1 Like

Re: Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by bluemansion: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Let God take control of the Corona Virus situation, amen.
Re: Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by ContractKiller: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
I hope he applies the Word to his governance and not just for showing off.
Re: Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by Lipscomb(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by Salvador1: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Clowns
And they brought camera man to snap and video them

1 Like

Re: Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Awon business mogul.
Re: Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Make he share the covik 1-9 donations to everybody if he no want God blessings to become curse to him.
Re: Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by hisexcellency34: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
H
Re: Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by Helpfromabove1(m): 3:27am On Apr 13, 2020
Please pray for lagosian , we need it more
Re: Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by Bola146(f): 3:59am On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin Nice one grin We are one big family
Re: Sanwolu Reading Bible With His Wife As They Join Adeboye For Online Easter Servi by Jostoman: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2020
God will punish all of them and their family

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Downpour Wrecks Havoc At Marina Resort, Calabar / BREAKING: Obaseki Stopped By High Court From Participating In PDP Primaries / Did Lai Mohammed Say The Igbos Are Responsible For Nigeria’s Underdevelopment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.